Another lie debunked-Africans did nothing before the white man

No. The earth belongs to the black man. Every blade of grass belongs to us. When blk ppl ruled the planet. There was peace on earth. Now the lunatics are running the asylum.

So blk ppl were in europe n america b4 whites n native indians.

Then let the race wars begin. It seems that's what you desire. I don't think your side will fare to well though. Just sayin.

But thanks for making your racism plain for all to see.
Like isis. That's the whole. Sure whites bigger weapons but whites had bigger weapons n superior technology in vietnam n still got there asses kicked.

And if whites win, fine. Then were not meant to b here
If we are not here they will go extinct. The last time they lost contact with Blacks they fell into the Dark Ages.

Wrong. The 6th Century Climate Catastrophe is what plunged Europe into the Dark Ages.

Had nothing to do with Africa. However. That was one of those energy crunches that cause evolution.

That evolution was the Renaissance.

That's not how things went.

That is PROVABLY how things went. You clowns are a hoot. I wonder what personality disorder you suffer from.

Oh? So whitey should kill all the blacks in Europe? And the native Americans should kill all of you here?

Cool! Let's get the party started! I'm native American, motherfucker, get off my land!
No. The earth belongs to the black man. Every blade of grass belongs to us. When blk ppl ruled the planet. There was peace on earth. Now the lunatics are running the asylum.

Then let the race wars begin. It seems that's what you desire. I don't think your side will fare to well though. Just sayin.

Like isis. That's the whole. Sure whites bigger weapons but whites had bigger weapons n superior technology in vietnam n still got there asses kicked.

If we are not here they will go extinct. The last time they lost contact with Blacks they fell into the Dark Ages.

Wrong. The 6th Century Climate Catastrophe is what plunged Europe into the Dark Ages.

Had nothing to do with Africa. However. That was one of those energy crunches that cause evolution.

So it got cold and whites forgot what Africans taught them? Come on man. You gotta have a more believable story than that. :laughing0301:

Whats stopping you? Were sitting right here and we're are outnumbered. What are you afraid of?

I don't start fights. I end them.
You just said to let the race wars begin. Sounds like a start to me. I'm just waiting for them to start so I can end it.

You and Paul have claimed that all the Earth is rightfully yours. Come and take it. Or shut the fuck up with your idiotic claims.
When we take it that will be on our schedule. When you get strong enough to make me shut up then come give it a swing and see what happens.

Oh, trust me little one, even at 75 I can wipe the floor with you and your ilk.

You whites here talk a lot of shit about whipping ass. You're 75, it's probably best you quit talk that kind of shit.

The white farmers should b killed. No white person is African.

If i come into your home n rob n rape everyone in ur home n use whats in ur home to make my empire.

I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.

Oh? So whitey should kill all the blacks in Europe? And the native Americans should kill all of you here?

Cool! Let's get the party started! I'm native American, motherfucker, get off my land!

You ain't native American. You're a white man who now claims to be native American because you can't defend your argument. We did not invade this country, we were bought here. And before you start off with that punk bitch shit about Africans selling us, native americans owned slaves. Then some native American tribes would helped the white man fight other indian tribes. So you wanna talk shit boy?

Yeah, bullshit silly man. Once again, I have pictures to prove my heritage. All you are words.
You have pictures. How do we know you are catfishing? :laugh:

Because I will upload them dummy.
So youre going to upload someone elses pictures and think that proves something? I can upload some pictures of a white person and tell you I'm white.

So it got cold and whites forgot what Africans taught them? Come on man. You gotta have a more believable story than that. :laughing0301:

Africans taught nothing to anyone, dipshit. You weren't even on the continent. Other than the occasional coastal raid in Gibralter you rarely crossed the Med.

When it got cold in Europe those of you who could, left. Those who couldn't...died.

Whats stopping you? Were sitting right here and we're are outnumbered. What are you afraid of?

You just said to let the race wars begin. Sounds like a start to me. I'm just waiting for them to start so I can end it.

You and Paul have claimed that all the Earth is rightfully yours. Come and take it. Or shut the fuck up with your idiotic claims.
When we take it that will be on our schedule. When you get strong enough to make me shut up then come give it a swing and see what happens.

75? You better go take your Geritol and hope you dont pass out trying to get it out of the cabinet.

You ain't native American. You're a white man who now claims to be native American because you can't defend your argument. We did not invade this country, we were bought here. And before you start off with that punk bitch shit about Africans selling us, native americans owned slaves. Then some native American tribes would helped the white man fight other indian tribes. So you wanna talk shit boy?

Yeah, bullshit silly man. Once again, I have pictures to prove my heritage. All you are words.

So youre going to upload someone elses pictures and think that proves something? I can upload some pictures of a white person and tell you I'm white.

How exactly do I upload some one else's pictures?

That is PROVABLY how things went. You clowns are a hoot. I wonder what personality disorder you suffer from.
None. It's provable that Africa had an equal or advanced civilization compared to Europe but you don't accept the proof shown. So fuck what you claim is provable.

How exactly do I upload some one else's pictures?
You do the white boy thing and steal them. Thats about all whites are good for. Theft.

75? You better go take your Geritol and hope you dont pass out trying to get it out of the cabinet.

Like I said junior, I will have no problems with silly people, like you.

I am off to dinner now and will flay you again later!

None. It's provable that Africa had an equal or advanced civilization compared to Europe but you don't accept the proof shown. So fuck what you claim is provable.
Its really worse than that. Whites have no civilization they can point to that didnt come about from other civilizations. They were late to civilization then forgot all about it for thousands of years until Blacks came back to europe and reeducated them.

Like I said junior, I will have no problems with silly people, like you.

I am off to dinner now and will flay you again later!
Ok. If you say so old tymer. Dont pull your hip out of joint.

Its really worse than that. Whites have no civilization they can point to that didnt come about from other civilizations. They were late to civilization then forgot all about it for thousands of years until Blacks came back to europe and reeducated them.
The Vikings had women's rights in the 800's. They were pretty white out.

????? So now you're into conspiracy theories??

iu

White people are time traveling vampires in service of an elite cabal of underground lizard people!!

The conspiracy theory is how whites entered Africa and found no civilization.

Just because whites are violent conquerors doesnt mean Blacks did the same thing. Show us the proof and dont quote some silly white boy that needs to lie in order to put a stain on the event.

History says otherwise. Sheesh, your fantasy that Africa was all beautiful and everyone lived in harmony is belied by every record we have.

The black tribes tried to wipe out the bushmen for fucks sake.

This KNOWN!
Show me the history. No white boy history. I want the real history.

You won't believe anything I provide because you are a warped human being. So, you look up as much history as you can find on your own from various sources and then get back to us.

Even better you should travel to Zimbabwe and see how long you last. I wouldn't give you a week.
I will believe it when you provide it from a Black source.

Oops Too late. I spent two weeks in Zimbabwe. Far as I can tell I'm ok.

Bullshit. You couldn't last two days unless you stayed in the airport. The blacks there consider you a pussy and would flay you.

I visited Harare 20 years ago and never felt more at home. Whites like you don't understand the brotherhood we have with Africans. They might consider you a pussy though. American whites are always trying to tell us how everybody hates us. But it's YOU that they hate.

This thread is an example of just how weak and insecure some whites here are. We are here simply saying that blacks have accomplished some good things that have helped humanity. But some of these white people here who have been losers all their lives cannot deal with such a reality.

So when shown the facts, instead of accepting them, the claim gets made that civilization only occurred above the sahara because the halfstory these whites have learned tells them that whites lived above the sahara therefore it was more advanced.

Then when shown there were highly developed advanced kingdoms below the sahara, they had to be arab kingdoms because the halfstory these whites have learned tells them that Arabs were basically white, and that's why those kingdoms were more advanced.

When shown the fact that black Arabs existed a couple of white men here birthed children and tried to argue that pictures showing black Arabs were not pictures of black Arabs.

Then when shown that the richest man in world history was a black king from an advanced, highly developed "sub Saharan" African empire, well whites heads started to explode like we were watching the movie Scanners. Suddenly the black rulers from Africa were equal to white men as they conquered territory in their own area. And they were suddenly exploiting the resources just like whites.

Yep, these idiots tried to equate a man like Mansa Musa to King Leopold.

It is a simple thing to say that Africa was just as civilized as Europe, but white fragility doesn't allow this. Nor does white insecurity.

What made you think that is a conspiracy theory? The Greeks even admitted to it. The only conspiracy theories are those that don't point out that Blacks created the first civilizations and whites were unfashionably late to the party.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The Vikings had women's rights in the 800's. They were pretty white out.
Never really checked that out. I do know African civilizations like the Nubians and Egyptians honored their women and the lineage of rulership passed through the womans side of the family. This was in the BC's and I believe Africa was the only place to have women rulers in the ancient world.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back