Another Texas GOP Lawmaker Is Attempting To Make Abortion Punishable By The Death Penalty

I don't understand why people elect politicians like the ones in this article and the Texas government.
Because they’re authoritarian conservatives who want to compel conformity and punish dissent.

The authoritarian right seeks more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

But you knew that already.
your premise is a lie,,

read the news for once and you wont be so ignorant,,
It’s a fact – conservatives seek to use the authority of the state to compel women to give birth against their will through force of law, in this case subjecting a woman and her doctor to criminal prosecution.

Such is the hypocrisy of the right; conservatives need to be consistent and realize that ‘small government’ is far more than just tax cuts and deregulation.
biology compels women to give birth not conservatives/republicans,,

thats why your premise is a lie,,,

and dont forget a lot of democrats are against abortion too,,,

Biology also compels a woman to end a pregancy as well.

Nature is full of examples.

The majority of Americans support legal abortion, with some restrictions.
thats not how science works,,,

I'm beginning to think Texans have issues.

Isn't this the state that lets you run over protesters now?
If you're blocking the road and preventing me from getting somewhere, you're not a protester. You're denying my freedom and rights. Dumb fuck.
Nice.
Ironic isn't it?

Consider this.

These are the people who consider pregancy to be "an inconvenience".

Yet they want to run down people who block the road - an "inconvenience".

And they have complete meltdowns over the "inconvenience" of wearing a mask for short while.

But if a woman is "inconvenienced" by a pregnancy - she has NO RIGHT to end it so say those who believe they have the right to run down protesters.

You can't make this crap up.
You're very confused. Allow me to inject some common sense. A human being in the womb is helpless and totally innocent. An adult that chooses to deliberately deny me my right to move freely is breaking the law. Anything else?

You aren't confused. You are fucked up.

An adult who inconveniences you is...ok to kill. Because that is what it is - an inconvenience (not a death penalty crime).

A fetus who "inconveniences" a woman must be born to term, against her will, and with all the attendent risks and costs.

Which brings up another bit of irony...the concept of "inconvenience".

Conservatives seem to consider the decision of whether or not to have a child a matter of "convenience". On the SAME level as wearing a mask (how dare they "inconvenience" me and force me act in ways which might save lives!).

Yet no one I know of, who has a child, refers to it in terms of "convenience". It is a life changing decision in every way. It is the most life changing decision a woman can make - whether or not to have a child. It's not convenience.
You're nucking futs.

Says the person who feels it's ok to run down a person blocking the street because it's an "inconvenience".
why are you lying about what he said??
Not lying at all. Why are you?

I don't understand why people elect politicians like the ones in this article and the Texas government.
Because they’re authoritarian conservatives who want to compel conformity and punish dissent.

The authoritarian right seeks more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

your premise is a lie,,

It’s a fact – conservatives seek to use the authority of the state to compel women to give birth against their will through force of law, in this case subjecting a woman and her doctor to criminal prosecution.

Such is the hypocrisy of the right; conservatives need to be consistent and realize that ‘small government’ is far more than just tax cuts and deregulation.

Ending a pregnancy for no reason other than inconvenience is murder, and you can't accept that TRUTH.

your premise is a lie,,

That is exactly how it works.

If you're blocking the road and preventing me from getting somewhere, you're not a protester. You're denying my freedom and rights. Dumb fuck.
Nice.
Ironic isn't it?

Consider this.

And they have complete meltdowns over the "inconvenience" of wearing a mask for short while.

But if a woman is "inconvenienced" by a pregnancy - she has NO RIGHT to end it so say those who believe they have the right to run down protesters.

You're very confused. Allow me to inject some common sense. A human being in the womb is helpless and totally innocent. An adult that chooses to deliberately deny me my right to move freely is breaking the law. Anything else?

An adult who inconveniences you is...ok to kill. Because that is what it is - an inconvenience (not a death penalty crime).

A fetus who "inconveniences" a woman must be born to term, against her will, and with all the attendent risks and costs.

Conservatives seem to consider the decision of whether or not to have a child a matter of "convenience". On the SAME level as wearing a mask (how dare they "inconvenience" me and force me act in ways which might save lives!).

Yet no one I know of, who has a child, refers to it in terms of "convenience". It is a life changing decision in every way. It is the most life changing decision a woman can make - whether or not to have a child. It's not convenience.
You're nucking futs.

Says the person who feels it's ok to run down a person blocking the street because it's an "inconvenience".
yeah,, well I'm rubber and your glue,,,

your premise is a lie,,

Ending a pregnancy for no reason other than inconvenience is murder, and you can't accept that TRUTH.
Running over a protestor for no reason other than inconvenience is murder, and you can't accept that TRUTH.

Nice.
Ironic isn't it?

Consider this.

You're nucking futs.

yeah,, well I'm rubber and your glue,,,
That's what it's come down to.

your premise is a lie,,

explain??

what about biology compels a women to murder her child??

The win win for all including the nation is simy preventing conception....imagine if the number of conceptions was cut by 25 percent. Abortion goes away. Win win win.

your premise is a lie,,

Running over a protestor for no reason other than inconvenience is murder, and you can't accept that TRUTH.
You're lying again. Blocking me from moving freely is a denial of freedom. Not an inconvenience. Damn, you are a dumb shit.

your premise is a lie,,

You're lying again. Blocking me from moving freely is a denial of freedom. Not an inconvenience. Damn, you are a dumb shit.
:lmao:

A forced pregnancy is a denial of freedom. Get it yet?

No. Clearly not.

Dumb shit.

your premise is a lie,,

explain??

Look at nature. Happens all the time.

your premise is a lie,,

No. Clearly not.

Dumb shit.
if she needs an abortion she is already pregnant,, so wheres the force??

and whats that got to do with biology??

your premise is a lie,,

explain??

only humans have abortions,, so wheres the biology in it??

your premise is a lie,,

No. Clearly not.

Dumb shit.

The force is in not allowing her to end it.

It's all biology. You don't get to pick and choose.

your premise is a lie,,

explain??

No. Non humans abort their young.

your premise is a lie,,

No. Clearly not.

Dumb shit.

The force is in not allowing her to end it.

It's all biology. You don't get to pick and choose.
the force is to stop murder,,

your spins are pathetic,,

your premise is a lie,,

No. Clearly not.

Dumb shit.
You're insane.

your premise is a lie,,

explain??

No. Non humans abort their young.
and yet you failed to give a single example,,,

Forum List

Back