Another Trillion in Debt. Thanks Republicans.

The top tax rate needs to increase and the defense budget needs to decrease. .

Punishing people for their success, is no way to breed more success. Further, President Trump's initiative to limit deductions for state and local taxes for the UltraRich were actually hypocritically attacked by his liberal friends.

As far as the defense budget, I can agree with the idea of limiting benefits for soldiers and sailors, and quit covering Sex Change operations and abortions for men in uniform.

I never met any male that ever had an abortion.

Why do you want to limit the benefits for soldiers and sailors? My daughter is in the desert now where 104 degrees seems like a cool day.

The deficit for the fiscal year comes in at $1,271,158,167,126.

That is the single biggest increase to the deficit in a single year dollar wise, even beating out the jump between 2008 and 2009.

That is a 91.2% increase in the deficit from last year, the 2nd largest such jump in the history of our county.

Our liberal friends really had no problem with deficits when B Hussein O was our Autocrat.

To criticize deficit spending was to be accused of Evil Skinflintery, and now they actually seem concerned.
and our conservative friends said how stupid it was to ignore the debt and keep adding to it.

if you're going to pick a position, great. but it would be even better if people would stick to them regardless of who is driving.

How about my idea to eliminate abortion and sex-change benefits from soldiers and sailors?

If they are dissatisfied with their gender, let them pay for their own transition.

If they want to kill their babies, let them pay the abortionists' bills, and not stick in on John Q. Twelvepack?

You need to get more current. The military is not taking any more gender confused individuals and severely limiting any that are already in.

The top tax rate needs to increase and the defense budget needs to decrease. .

Punishing people for their success, is no way to breed more success. Further, President Trump's initiative to limit deductions for state and local taxes for the UltraRich were actually hypocritically attacked by his liberal friends.

As far as the defense budget, I can agree with the idea of limiting benefits for soldiers and sailors, and quit covering Sex Change operations and abortions for men in uniform.

I never met any male that ever had an abortion.

Why do you want to limit the benefits for soldiers and sailors? My daughter is in the desert now where 104 degrees seems like a cool day.

Depending on which desert she is in, the best thing for your daughter and all her comrades in arms is for them to not be in that desert anymore.

Bring them home.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That is the single biggest increase to the deficit in a single year dollar wise, even beating out the jump between 2008 and 2009.

That is a 91.2% increase in the deficit from last year, the 2nd largest such jump in the history of our county.

Our liberal friends really had no problem with deficits when B Hussein O was our Autocrat.

To criticize deficit spending was to be accused of Evil Skinflintery, and now they actually seem concerned.
and our conservative friends said how stupid it was to ignore the debt and keep adding to it.

if you're going to pick a position, great. but it would be even better if people would stick to them regardless of who is driving.

How about my idea to eliminate abortion and sex-change benefits from soldiers and sailors?

If they are dissatisfied with their gender, let them pay for their own transition.

If they want to kill their babies, let them pay the abortionists' bills, and not stick in on John Q. Twelvepack?

You need to get more current. The military is not taking any more gender confused individuals and severely limiting any that are already in.

And they have never paid for abortions

Too bad we still have hold overs from all those years of mismanagement. Things like ACA, having to replace the money stolen from Social Security, replacing the money stolen from Medicare. Not to mention having to increase military spending to compensate for under funding it in the first place.
The military hasnt been underfunded in... forever probably?
The problem with them is mis management.. Giving these irresponsible bureaucrats access to billions of dollars with no accountability..
Might want to read this https://www.usnews.com/debate-club/.../military-already-underfunded-thanks-to-obama. If you don't like that Google and you can find more.
I understand it was lower than it is now, im just saying that is still too much.
Its a load of bullshit.
If you are going to have all the military commitments and engage in wars (whether approved by congress or not) then you need to fund the military.
You can not keep pay at the same level year after year and expect the service to be a viable alternative.

Could we or should we step back? Absolutely. There is no reason why we should not expect other countries to do their share. We do not need to destabilize an area then stay there forever because we have no exit plan before we even started.

Unfortunately we have assumed the role of world cop without approval or monies. Not to mention without proper understanding.
You arent getting what i am saying. If we could restructure the military we could cut that shit back and not miss out on anything.
It is ran poorly. Even if they were only getting 400B, that is plenty. But what happens when you add in a bunch of bullshit, irresponsibility and no accountability?
Unfortunately that number is very very low. You have people to pay, not just military personnel. You have to house wives and children. You have to pay record keepers, technicians, and others. You have contractors who fix a/cs, repair roads. You have helicopeters, tanks, aircraft carriers that need repairs. You need meals, nuts and bolts, clothing. We have almost 600 bases scattered all over the globe. We have to develop and then build and deploy new technology or we would soon be using the equivalent of gliders to fight jets.

Do we need to stop spending a hundred dollars for what amounts to a twenty dollar part yes. But some of that accountability comes by hiring someone else so it is not a simple cut this number.

Too bad we still have hold overs from all those years of mismanagement. Things like ACA, having to replace the money stolen from Social Security, replacing the money stolen from Medicare. Not to mention having to increase military spending to compensate for under funding it in the first place.
The military hasnt been underfunded in... forever probably?
The problem with them is mis management.. Giving these irresponsible bureaucrats access to billions of dollars with no accountability..

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Tell us about all of those great pay raises that still have some of our junior enlisted personnel eligible for food stamps!

All this in a booming economy!

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

that's the frustrating part. if we're doing this well, pay down as much of that debt as we can. i don't get it. at all.

It's called both parties aren't fiscally responsible. Pretty simple concept, actually.

Deficits were going down under President Obama.

Debt was rocketing.
Once again you have fallen for the fake news. Deficits were shrinking under President Obama. At the height of the crisis when he took office they were over $1.5 trillion yearly and under $500 billion when he left. tRump has undone that in less than 2 years.

Debt was skyrocketing. W and O weren't paying any debt off. All you're doing is shuffling chairs on the titanic.

Biggest jump in the DOW in a single year? The GDP is higher than it's been in a decade and unemployment is at a historic low and all in less than two years after eight years of democrat sponsored stagnation. Yet the crazy (glass half empty) left finds something to whine about. They only worry about the "debit" during republican administrations.

I'm convinced that the only way to reduce the insanity in regards to the budget is to have the Presidency and House controlled by opposing political parties.

Look on the bright side.
Big Ears added $10 trillion to the debt, but the economy just lagged and never reached 3% GDP growth. Now with Donnie, it's booming. You should thank Donnie...no?
The economy is doing nothing now it has not been doing for the last 6 or so years.

10 year anniversary of the 2008 financial crisis is this year. It could have been far worse had Obama's financial advisers not acted and saved GM and a key banking institutions.

The real danger is deregulation of the markets and artificial stimulation via tax cuts. That real money in your pockets is taken out of your kids future.
IMHO, the next crash is going to be extremely painful.
Stock Market Crash of 1929

Biggest jump in the DOW in a single year? The GDP is higher than it's been in a decade and unemployment is at a historic low and all in less than two years after eight years of democrat sponsored stagnation. Yet the crazy (glass half empty) left finds something to whine about. They only worry about the "debit" during republican administrations.

Love the sheep who parrot the party taking points no matter how wrong they are.

The GDP growth was a full percentage point ahead of where it is now in 2014.

Unemployment has been dropping since 2010.

Not sure what year you are referring to for the DJI.

I have been complaining about the debt during every administration since Reagan.

Look on the bright side.
Big Ears added $10 trillion to the debt, but the economy just lagged and never reached 3% GDP growth. Now with Donnie, it's booming. You should thank Donnie...no?
The economy is doing nothing now it has not been doing for the last 6 or so years.

10 year anniversary of the 2008 financial crisis is this year. It could have been far worse had Obama's financial advisers not acted and saved GM and a key banking institutions.

The real danger is deregulation of the markets and artificial stimulation via tax cuts. That real money in your pockets is taken out of your kids future.
IMHO, the next crash is going to be extremely painful.
Stock Market Crash of 1929
Yeah that is what BO did. He bailed out the rich and did little for the poor and middle class, who the rich preyed on.

Look on the bright side.

Both highlighted claims are lies, but you knew that already.

Yeah that is what BO did. He bailed out the rich and did little for the poor and middle class, who the rich preyed on.

From my rich point of view that's crazy talk. I got that way through hard work and adopting high tech and innovation when y'all were making tons of money with a high school diploma in an age where robots were starting to take your jobs away.

Transition from industrial to information / service industry age is painful... like paradigm shift painful. And you're blaming politicians for that ? LMAO.... fail !

This is MAGA for you ;)

The Dem sheep had no issues with the debt under Obama. The Repub sheep have no issues with the debt under Trump.

That is the nature of sheep.

Personally I have been taking issue with it since Reagan.

No one in Washington gives a shit about the debt. All they care about is—Dems: thwarting Trump, and Republicans... well, I’m not sure what they care about... being useless?

The Dem sheep had no issues with the debt under Obama. The Repub sheep have no issues with the debt under Trump.

That is the nature of sheep.

Personally I have been taking issue with it since Reagan.

No one in Washington gives a shit about the debt. All they care about is—Dems: thwarting Trump, and Republicans... well, I’m not sure what they care about... being useless?

And yet they keep getting elected because party comes before country.

If the meat puppet faggot was still polluting the air in the WH, he would have increased it by 3 trillion.

Hopefully the regressives get crushed next month, and Trump will have a mandate to unfuck the checkbook. If democrooks lose as bad as I hope, they won't be able to stop a thing. Bed wetters might start doing the right thing , turn themselves in and stop being fugitives from natural selection.

Yup. Just add it onto the billions Barry tacked on.

All this in a booming economy!

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

that's the frustrating part. if we're doing this well, pay down as much of that debt as we can. i don't get it. at all.
As I said before, Trump is a big government kind of guy. The deficit won't come down until we slash government spending, and we need to do that drastically.

Q. What would you cut?

[If the members of congress really believed the Federal Government was spending too much, why wouldn't they lead by example: Cut their salary and benefits.

Why wouldn't Trump pay for the golf carts the Secret Service [SS] rents to follow Trump around the Golf Course?

Why wouldn't Trump comp. the rooms rented by the SS in Trump Tower?]

Forum List

Back