Another walmart low. Customers now putting dogs in shopping carts!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I saw it a couple days ago. Stupid bimbo put the dog in the kids seat on the cart. A week ago another bimbo had her dog in the store and it made a huge mess on the floor. What a smell.

How did we get into this idiocy of letting people bring their pets into stores and churches and planes.? 20 years ago no one did this and then all of a sudden you see it everywhere.

Health inspector sees it they will get rid of them fast......you can't have animals where food is being sold

I always put my dog in the seat of the shopping cart at CVS and Ross. I protect his paws by putting down paper or bags to keep his feet from going between the bars. He is a perfect little man.

^^^ That right there in my opinion is how everyone should be if they have to bring their pets with them and if they have no desire to clean up whatever mess their pet might make while there, they then should be shown the door, the people and their pets both.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If people werent such assholes, they might could have human friends and not drag animals around public places being inconsiderate towards everyone else.

I saw it a couple days ago. Stupid bimbo put the dog in the kids seat on the cart. A week ago another bimbo had her dog in the store and it made a huge mess on the floor. What a smell.

How did we get into this idiocy of letting people bring their pets into stores and churches and planes.? 20 years ago no one did this and then all of a sudden you see it everywhere.
You should have stuck a price tag on the dog when the stupid bimbo wasn't looking. See if she'd have had to pay for it at check-out.

I have never seen a badly behaved animal in a store. Now people with children, that's different. If they don't have babies with overflowing diapers in the grocery carts they have screaming kids running around slamming into people, playing with the merchandise, and grocery stores, hah. The throw the produce around, touch the food with filthy, slimey fingers and generally treat the store as a private playground. Keep the dogs, throw the children out.

Health inspector sees it they will get rid of them fast......you can't have animals where food is being sold

That’s not true at all. There is a restaurant here in Las Vegas where you can bring your dog. It’s called lazy dog bar and restaurant. I’ve been there a few times

Quite a few restaurants accept dogs, especially if they have patios. The more exclusive and expensive the restaurant the more likely it is they will welcome dogs. My dog was welcome all over Beverly Hills. Everyone knew her and called her Madame. Her manners were impeccable.

Lots of dog friendly places up here in Alaska, we consider them members of the family. Of course, we're not afraid to give disapproving looks if a dog, or child, misbehaves in public. In fact, it's not uncommon for parents of "loose" kids to be hunted down and given words along the lines of "it's not my job to babysit your brat missy" -- I got that one from a vet when one of my little ones escaped and ran off; I was trying to catch/find the little shit, but they found him first - emptying a shelf at high speed; so embarrassing >.<

I see more dogs in grocery stores and restaurant. People obtain emotional support per papers easy. Personally I'm against it....but it's happening more and more.

My dog is cleaner than your kid ... and cuter.

Da-Vinci-5-Japanese-Spitz.jpg

That’s not true at all. There is a restaurant here in Las Vegas where you can bring your dog. It’s called lazy dog bar and restaurant. I’ve been there a few times

The prick we had at work made us put a sign on the door no animals unless

I checked out their website Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar Bring your Dog

Please do not place your dog, even a small one on the table, in your lap, or a chair.(Because the health dept says so).

We had to put up no animal signs unless guide dog with the usual no shirt, no shoes, policy. PA food inspectors are assholes who will write you up for any small stuff.

I see more dogs in grocery stores and restaurant. People obtain emotional support per papers easy. Personally I'm against it....but it's happening more and more.

Not only disgusting - it's pathetic. Only a loser needs a dog for emotional support.

Forum List

Back