Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

Do you think we ought to help our poorer citizens with healthcare or not?

'Providing our citizens with health care' is not the same thing as using tax dollars to pay for abortions for irresponsible people who seek to avoid the consequences of their own decisions / actions.

A better question might be do you believe in making providing actual health care to OUR citizens (to include vets) before we neglect them and instead make Illegals, terrorists, and 'refugees' a higher priority? But that is another issue altogether.....
Tax dollars don't pay for abortion.

It's really simple:
1. The Hyde Amendment should be enforced SPECIFICALLY - only in cases of incest, rape, and if the mother's life is in danger should tax dollars be used to fund abortions.
- This is NOT happening.
- Congress and the President have proven they can not be trusted to enforce the law

2. Personal Accountability - either you believe in it or you don't. Pro-abortionists want abortions on demand because they have proven they can not / will not accept the consequences of their own actions and instead demand that others be forced to pay out of pocket to make those consequences go away so they are not burdened the rest of their lives by the results of their own poor decisions, judgment, and incompetence/irresponsible behavior.
- Have as many 'elective surgeries' ('consequence-ectomies') as you want, but YOU pay for it. Liberals refuse to do so and demand others pay for their abortions.

It's really simple:
1. The Hyde Amendment should be enforced SPECIFICALLY - only in cases of incest, rape, and if the mother's life is in danger should tax dollars be used to fund abortions.
- This is NOT happening.
- Congress and the President have proven they can not be trusted to enforce the law

Prove this assertion.
Present one case where this has been shown to be true. The ONLY way PP can get reimbursed is if it is one of those exceptions.

Emilyng, I follow what you are saying.

Once the pro-life has committed to pre-natal and after birth support for a mother including shelter, food, etc., plus job training, I would be glad to join your effort.

Thank you JakeStarkey
Given the disdain for both abortion and now this health care mandate,
I'm sure the prolife supporters would be happy to get exemptions and tax writeoffs
by paying for mothers to become independent, for Veterans to get better help and reform the VA.
Anything but ACA and welfare that has no control where the money goes.

The Democrats could be using this demand from prolife to push for such a plan.
They could also push for prison reform, and using the state budgets saved there
to cover health care per state.

rightwing disdain...not normal people's disdain.

reproductive choice is supported by the vast majority of the country. feel free to make your own choices.

leave everyone else alone.

If anti-abortion fanatics would place their "pro-life" activism toward stopping gun violence we'd seeing truly heroic life saving reach super hero levels.

Likewise Dhara if all these gun control advocates
promoted Spiritual Healing to cure mental and criminal illness,
instead of badmouthing and discrediting Christian practices as propaganda,
then we'd save more lives not only from mental illness and related gun violence,
but also from cancer, schizophrenia, alcohol and other drug addictions, sexual abuse,
rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, and any number of ills that Spiritual Healing has been used to cure for FREE.

Liberals who approve charging journalists with a crime are showing their true colors.

JOURNALIST????? :disbelief::laugh:
I think the proper term would be PROVOCATEURS!!!!

They keep calling them journalist but they're not connected to or any part of any news media.

Their non profit is a MEDICAL business. Not a news or journalism business.

So these people aren't journalists.

They're liars.

Anyone who says their journalists are lying.

Once the pro-life has committed to pre-natal and after birth support for a mother including shelter, food, etc., plus job training, I would be glad to join your effort.

Thank you JakeStarkey
I'm sure the prolife supporters would be happy to get exemptions and tax writeoffs
by paying for mothers to become independent, for Veterans to get better help and reform the VA.

reproductive choice is supported by the vast majority of the country. feel free to make your own choices.

Hi jillian how can the liberals claim to be for free choice
when the current federal health care mandates penalize free choice?

I must be more free choice than you are!

I am saying to let those who believe in singlepayer fund that,
those who are prochoice fund that, those who are prolife fund that.

Let everyone be free to make their own choices and pay for them!
Do you agree jillian, if the tracks were separate then people would
be assured they are only paying for what they believe in .

If they are complaining, that means it isn't clearly separated enough.
So fix it, until everyone is happy and assured they are funding
the health care plan that matches their beliefs and nothing against that.

Liberals who approve charging journalists with a crime are showing their true colors.

JOURNALIST????? :disbelief::laugh:
I think the proper term would be PROVOCATEURS!!!!

They keep calling them journalist but they're not connected to or any part of any news media.

Their non profit is a MEDICAL business. Not a news or journalism business.

So these people aren't journalists.

They're liars.

Anyone who says their journalists are lying.

Dana7360
I wouldn't use the word journalist, but whatever you call James O'Keefe and Project Veritas.
Maybe political media activist? Sure there is political bias and propaganda going on,
so it isn't pure journalism and neither is most of what we see in the media either, especially online.

Planned Parenthood is supposed to be nonprofit, but they do so much political advocacy
they act like a PAC or lobby organization.
So maybe they should change designation also and/or have a separate 501c4 that is political.

GAO:
'...though Planned Parenthood—the organization performing 40% of America’s (reported) abortions every year—claims federal funding does not directly fund abortion, it’s not feasible nor believable that a group performing hundreds of thousands of abortions annually could prevent cross contamination.'

If you actually think PP divides their different sources of money into separate accounts and ensures that each abortion paid for is only paid for from the account marked 'NOT Tax Dollars' you're an idiot.

It's called accounting fool.
Do you suppose federal money should be orange so it won't be confused with the
" bad" money spent on abortion?
:cuckoo:

GAO:
'...though Planned Parenthood—the organization performing 40% of America’s (reported) abortions every year—claims federal funding does not directly fund abortion, it’s not feasible nor believable that a group performing hundreds of thousands of abortions annually could prevent cross contamination.'

If you actually think PP divides their different sources of money into separate accounts and ensures that each abortion paid for is only paid for from the account marked 'NOT Tax Dollars' you're an idiot.

Close Hutch Starskey
I would separate health care tracks by party, so the programs are completely under the management of people of like mind
who agree on the entire spirit, funding, operations, participation etc. on a voluntary basis where the membership agrees.

It seems the prochoice resources rally around PP, so why not start with that as the basis and set up
singlepayer for health care for members of that team who trust that administration to govern their health care provisions.
For the men, I suggest focusing on prison reform and revamping the mental health and medical programs
to serve not just the most at risk populations, but for the general public as well, given the resources already allotted there.

If the prolife advocates can rally around veterans and reforming the VA, that also can be
expanded to teaching programs and internships to serve the general public and not just vets.
But clearly the mental health solutions that are needed for vets would also help all people in need
of more effective services.

The Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution guarantees individuals the right to personal autonomy, which means that a person's decisions regarding his or her personal life are none of the government's business. That right, which is part of the right to privacy, encompasses decisions about parenthood, including a woman's right to decide for herself whether to complete or terminate a pregnancy, as well as the right to use contraception, freedom from forced sterilization and freedom from employment discrimination based on childbearing capacity.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude ... shall exist within the United States." -- The Thirteenth Amendment

Forced motherhood is unconstitutional

Reproductive Freedom - The Right to Choose: A Fundamental Liberty

Who is talking about forcing any woman to be a mother?
You are. You want to outlaw abortions.

How is that enforceable without punishing women more than men?
To be fair both partners responsible for the pregnancy should be considered:
what if the man raped the woman? Are we going to criminalize the woman while the man goes free?
Try writing laws that hold men equally responsible as women for sex that leads to unwanted pregnancy in the first place.
Otherwise, arguing after the fact, is going to affect women more than men and the laws are going to be biased.

how about the laws stay out of the private sex lives of men and women and not make any laws respecting "equal responsibility" for having sex.

but it is true that the misogynist wingnuts love "punishing the harlots".
How about people start taking responsibility for their own actions?

And interesting position on laws staying out of the bedroom, considering the left want to force everyone to pay for things inside personal sex lives.

Thank you JakeStarkey

Hi jillian how can the liberals claim to be for free choice
when the current federal health care mandates penalize free choice?

I must be more free choice than you are!

I am saying to let those who believe in singlepayer fund that,
those who are prochoice fund that, those who are prolife fund that.

Let everyone be free to make their own choices and pay for them!
Do you agree jillian, if the tracks were separate then people would
be assured they are only paying for what they believe in .

If they are complaining, that means it isn't clearly separated enough.
So fix it, until everyone is happy and assured they are funding
the health care plan that matches their beliefs and nothing against that.

how do health care mandates penalize choice?

I pay for a lot of things I don't approve of. that's something the right needs to get over

GAO:

Close Hutch Starskey
I would separate health care tracks by party, so the programs are completely under the management of people of like mind
who agree on the entire spirit, funding, operations, participation etc. on a voluntary basis where the membership agrees.

It seems the prochoice resources rally around PP, so why not start with that as the basis and set up
singlepayer for health care for members of that team who trust that administration to govern their health care provisions.
For the men, I suggest focusing on prison reform and revamping the mental health and medical programs
to serve not just the most at risk populations, but for the general public as well, given the resources already allotted there.

If the prolife advocates can rally around veterans and reforming the VA, that also can be
expanded to teaching programs and internships to serve the general public and not just vets.
But clearly the mental health solutions that are needed for vets would also help all people in need

The truth is that PP is first and foremost a healthcare provider not unlike all others. Only 3% of their services are abortion related. It's a public health concern and PP is a large player in public healthcare.
Lobby your representative, not me.

GAO:

Close Hutch Starskey

:rofl:

Chicago’s CBS 2 TV reported that ectopic pregnancies, where the fetus develops outside the uterus, affect 64,000 women a year, a figure that comes from the American Pregnancy Association. The National Institutes of Health says that ectopic pregnancies are “life-threatening” and that the pregnancy “cannot continue to birth.” The fetus also cannot survive.
The Life of the Mother

Fetal fanatics don't care if women die. It's only the fetus life they care about.

There are only two outcomes to an ectopic pregnancy.

1.The woman has an abortion and lives.

2. The woman doesn't have an abortion and dies.

There is no life in an ectopic pregnancy. Only death for a woman.

That zygote will never be attached to the uterus wall and will never grow.

Yet the so called "pro lifers" believe an ectopic pregnancy is life and they believe that all women should die because of it.

The thing is, if the woman dies, so does the zygote, embryo or fetus.

The Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution guarantees individuals the right to personal autonomy, which means that a person's decisions regarding his or her personal life are none of the government's business. That right, which is part of the right to privacy, encompasses decisions about parenthood, including a woman's right to decide for herself whether to complete or terminate a pregnancy, as well as the right to use contraception, freedom from forced sterilization and freedom from employment discrimination based on childbearing capacity.

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude ... shall exist within the United States." -- The Thirteenth Amendment

Forced motherhood is unconstitutional

Reproductive Freedom - The Right to Choose: A Fundamental Liberty

what if the man raped the woman? Are we going to criminalize the woman while the man goes free?
Try writing laws that hold men equally responsible as women for sex that leads to unwanted pregnancy in the first place.
Otherwise, arguing after the fact, is going to affect women more than men and the laws are going to be biased.

how about the laws stay out of the private sex lives of men and women and not make any laws respecting "equal responsibility" for having sex.

And interesting position on laws staying out of the bedroom, considering the left want to force everyone to pay for things inside personal sex lives.
People do take responsibility for their actions. Some choose an abortion as the most responsible choice they can make. I don't expect you to understand that. You're too busy judging other people's lives and wanting to insert your will into their bodies.

You Pro-Lifers have no right to force your beliefs and practices on those who demand abortion on demand....however, the pro-abortionists have every right to force their beliefs and practices on everyone else by forcing to PAY for THEIR abortions....

...interesting how the Liberal world works.
STOP LYING

ALL liars get thrown in to the lake of fire in the end.

NO ONE is paying for abortions with federal tax monies....

NO ONE, period.

I don't want my tax dollars paying for abortion either, and the federal gvt IS NOT PAYING FOR THEM.

According to the ACLU, at present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered by a physical disorder, illness, or injury.
- So right there anyone declaring tax dollars do not go to pay for abortions is either an idiot or a liar.

Currently only seventeen states fund abortions for low-income women on the same or similar terms as other pregnancy-related and general health services. (See map.) Four of these states provide funding voluntarily (HI, MD, NY,1 and WA); in thirteen, courts interpreting their state constitutions have declared broad and independent protection for reproductive choice and have ordered nondiscriminatory public funding of abortion (AK, AZ, CA, CT, IL, MA, MN, MT, NJ, NM, OR, VT, and WV).2 Thirty-two of the remaining states pay for abortions for low-income women in cases of life-endangering circumstances, rape, or incest, as mandated by federal Medicaid law.3 (A handful of these states pay as well in cases of fetal impairment or when the pregnancy threatens "severe" health problems, but none provides reimbursement for all medically necessary abortions for low-income women.) Finally, one state (SD) fails even to comply with the Hyde Amendment, instead providing coverage only for lifesaving abortions. Research has shown abortions are being performed not in compliance of the Hyde Amendment based on the belief of some that the Hyde Amendment and other bans discriminatory and harm women's health and should be repealed.

Pro-Abortionists argue that without funding and conducting desired abortions people would 'revert back to the practice of back-alley butchers and close hangars'.

4 Ways our Tax Dollars pay for Abortions:

1. Health insurance exchanges developed through Obamacare provided participants with coverage at reduced or subsidized rates, but the plans were supposed to prohibit coverage for abortions. Yet a Government Accountability Office (GAO) review of 18 health insurance companies in the exchange programs showed they didn't actually follow through on this requirement. Abortions were paid, often without any itemization of expenditures reported.

2. Insurance companies doing business in 28 states were under set standards that covered abortion services, according to the National Review. Individuals who had coverage from them, whether they self-paid for abortions or the insurance companies covered the cost, were automatically paying a part of their premium to cover abortion services. In those states, there were no health insurance plans that did not cover abortions

3. Regulations for the national health care plan completed in 2013 required that every participant in an exchange plan pay an additional amount on top of the regular premium amount to fund elective abortions, regardless of age or gender. The insurance company would then use those funds rather than federal funds to pay for abortions. There was no opt-out.

4. Obamacare regulations required health insurance providers include coverage for essential community providers for low-income participants. Among these essential providers were those providing family planning funds, including Planned Parenthood clinics. Planned Parenthood provides more abortion services than any other organization in the U.S.

LINK: 4 Ways Your Tax Dollars Are Paying for Abortions

To all the delusional, pro-abortion-on-demand-at-tax-payer-expense libs who claim tax payers do not pay for their abortions and demand proof to the contrary, HERE YA GO....not that they will still do anything but deny, engage in personal attacks and name-calling....

:fu:
The federal gvt, which is what we have been talking about, will pay for the abortion if it is to save the mother's life....and most of these pregnant women WANTED their babies, but medical complications prevented them from being able to.

Are you truly against saving the mother to be's life??? Really?

As far as your other garbage posted, I went to your News Max Link, which quoted that they got their information from the National review and the Heritage Foundation, but both the National review and heritage foundations links go no where, and say there is an error....and no info is available to review.

Do YOU EVER check your sources and the sources they provide?

you don't really expect the misogynist creep to check sources, do you?

Blackrook i noticed you ignored my question last night..

did you think fetal research was accomplished by scientists and administrators who wear muzzles?

only loony tunes with an agenda act surprised and SHOCKED that there are body parts involved. derr
it's actually tissue from those organs and not the organ/body part itself, from my understanding?

How can they get an organ if one isn't grown yet?

People do take responsibility for their actions. Some choose an abortion as the most responsible choice they can make. I don't expect you to understand that. You're too busy judging other people's lives and wanting to insert your will into their bodies.

if only he was smart enough to make his own choices..........

Planned Parenthood was caught on tape offering to sell body parts, which is against the law. In a just world, PP would be charged with a crime.

Instead, in this modern world created by fascist liberals, those who have exposed the criminal conspiracy are treated like criminals.

Some day, liberals, you will have to eat the shit sandwich you are making of this country. When they haul you off to the concentration camps, don't say we didn't warn you.

So you're saying that conservatives are going to set up concentration camps, abduct liberals and send to them to those concentration camps.

Well it's nice to finally see a conservative be honest about what they want to do to their fellow American citizens just because that liberal doesn't agree with what that conservative believes.

It's refreshing to see that honesty since most of the words before those are lies and from what I've seen of your posts on this thread, they're all nothing but lies.

Says the people telling me what I can eat and drink.

Forum List

Back