Anti-gun talking points ….

Rittenhouse lived their dream.
The rest of these people sit at home all day, fondling their gun with affection, pining for the day they can shoot them someone they don't like.
To them, Rittenhouse was a "Real Man".
To the rest of us, he's some pudgy wannabe who got in over his head and shot his way out.
Says the guy who can only make his point by lying.

Wrong.....you fucking dumb ass....

All of them were criminals with illegal guns....it doesn't fucking matter who shot first, they are all breaking the law merely possessing those guns, and shooting them, no matter the reason, makes them felons in commission of a violent felony...
Wait, are you actually arguing that some people don't have a God Given right to have a gun?

It's not a matter of what the letter of the law is, it's what you can convince a jury of. Every one of these guys could demand a separate trial, and everyone one of them could argue that they were defending themselves with whatever was handy.

Wait, are you actually arguing that some people don't have a God Given right to have a gun?

It's not a matter of what the letter of the law is, it's what you can convince a jury of. Every one of these guys could demand a separate trial, and everyone one of them could argue that they were defending themselves with whatever was handy.

Nope...they had them on video...they had two of them on the ground with bullets in them.....she chose not to prosecute them because she is a racist, and they are black.

Wrong asshole....all felons in gangs on video....she didnt want to prosecute them because they were black....

A shoot out with illegal guns by felons....all caught on video with a couple of the felons on the ground with holes in them
The mere possession if guns by those felons is another felony, one that is easily proven by the video footage. It doesn't matter who shot first, or even if no one shot. Possession is a felony all by itself. She simply didn't want to prosecute anyone for a public breech of the peace.

The mere possession if guns by those felons is another felony, one that is easily proven by the video footage. It doesn't matter who shot first, or even if no one shot. Possession is a felony all by itself. She simply didn't want to prosecute anyone for a public breech of the peace.
First, what Video Footage? DickTiny claimed there was, but frankly, there was nothing like this in the Chicago media.

Seems to me that a charge for gun possession would be kind of petty, given people were killed or injured. Couldn't imagine a jury convicting if - once again - the police couldnt' tell you who shot first. (Did they check this imaginary tape that DickTiny thinks exists!)

First, what Video Footage? DickTiny claimed there was, but frankly, there was nothing like this in the Chicago media.

Seems to me that a charge for gun possession would be kind of petty, given people were killed or injured. Couldn't imagine a jury convicting if - once again - the police couldnt' tell you who shot first. (Did they check this imaginary tape that DickTiny thinks exists!)

I saw thw video.....you idiot

I saw the video...

So nothing on that tape showing who shot first, and the CPD admitted they didn't have enough evidence to bring charges.

Nope....the CPD wanted to press charges but Foxx refused.

And again, you stupid ass........they are all felons with illegal guns...using them to shoot in public......who shot first doesn't fucking matter....

It took me all of thirty seconds to find the video footage, do your own research. And mere possession of a firearm by a felon is a felony: "In Illinois, 720 ILCS 5/24-1.1 makes it a crime for a person who has been convicted of a felony in Illinois or another state to possess a firearm or ammunition:" It's a minimum two year sentence plus additions for committing a crime with the gun.

Nope....the CPD wanted to press charges but Foxx refused.

Did you watch your own video where the CPD said they didn't have enough evidence to go foward?

It took me all of thirty seconds to find the video footage, do your own research. And mere possession of a firearm by a felon is a felony: "In Illinois, 720 ILCS 5/24-1.1 makes it a crime for a person who has been convicted of a felony in Illinois or another state to possess a firearm or ammunition:" It's a minimum two year sentence plus additions for committing a crime with the gun.

Okay.. here's the thing. We don't have enough room in the jails for the REAL criminals. We've been over this.

Did you watch your own video where the CPD said they didn't have enough evidence to go foward?

Okay.. here's the thing. We don't have enough room in the jails for the REAL criminals. We've been over this.

Yeah.......they had 3 guys on the ground with bullets in them, felons....caught on video shooting at other guys.....and they couldn't charge them?

And you buy that the CPD said that on their own?

Yeah.......they had 3 guys on the ground with bullets in them, felons....caught on video shooting at other guys.....and they couldn't charge them?

And you buy that the CPD said that on their own?
Point was, that's what they said, regardless of WHY they said it.

They can't tell you who shot first, and gun possession charges are never charged without an underlying.. you know... actual crime.

Point was, that's what they said, regardless of WHY they said it.

They can't tell you who shot first, and gun possession charges are never charged without an underlying.. you know... actual crime.

Nope.......they had 3 gang members with illegal guns shooting at each other and the democrats didn't prosecute them. They had 3 of them on the ground with bullets in them and illegal guns, on the video shooting at people.....

You can tap dance all you want....but the truth is the truth.

Nope.......they had 3 gang members with illegal guns shooting at each other and the democrats didn't prosecute them. They had 3 of them on the ground with bullets in them and illegal guns, on the video shooting at people.....

You can tap dance all you want....but the truth is the truth.

So what? ONce you start at the premise "Gun Ownership is a Right", then these guys are guys who MAYBE acted in self-defense, at least from a Chicago Jury that doesn't trust anything the CPD says to start with.

Now, me, I'd have charged the guys in the car, because if they (like Rittenhouse) stayed home, there wouldn't have been a problem.

Felons with firearms ARE real criminals. They shoot and rob people. Put them in jail and they can't commit any other crimes.

So what? ONce you start at the premise "Gun Ownership is a Right", then these guys are guys who MAYBE acted in self-defense, at least from a Chicago Jury that doesn't trust anything the CPD says to start with.

Now, me, I'd have charged the guys in the car, because if they (like Rittenhouse) stayed home, there wouldn't have been a problem.

Nope......they are felons, who can't legally buy, own or carry the illegal guns they used to shoot at each other on a public street....and the democrat party prosecutor refused to prosecute them..........

And you confirm that you want these guys out shooting at people...so you can push gun control against law abiding citizens.

Felons with firearms ARE real criminals. They shoot and rob people. Put them in jail and they can't commit any other crimes.
Felons with firearms are part of the problem.
So are crazy people who can get guns.
So are assholes who shoot their spouses over domestic issues.

Nope......they are felons, who can't legally buy, own or carry the illegal guns they used to shoot at each other on a public street....and the democrat party prosecutor refused to prosecute them..........
Because they couldn't make a case once dimwits like you said everyone has a right to a gun and can shoot anyone they like.

And you confirm that you want these guys out shooting at people...so you can push gun control against law abiding citizens.
Uh, if guns and locking people up made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the free world, not the highest.

Felons with firearms are part of the problem.
So are crazy people who can get guns.
So are assholes who shoot their spouses over domestic issues.

Because they couldn't make a case once dimwits like you said everyone has a right to a gun and can shoot anyone they like.

Uh, if guns and locking people up made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the free world, not the highest.

No, they had them and could hqve put them away for years and she refused.

Forum List

Back