Any history buffs out there? Remember COVID? Where did it go all of a sudden? They followed the science?

Do you think people who haven’t been scared are suddenly going to become so and hide in our houses? Here’s a little tip we have been out and about the whole time. The COVID pandemic only effected me in so much as the traffic was lighter
No, you will be banned from all kinds of stuff...

I havent seen Fauci in weeks?

For the past 2 years, this asshole was on TV more than Seinfeld reruns…now, POOF, he is gone like Kaiser Soze?

I havent seen Fauci in weeks?

For the past 2 years, this asshole was on TV more than Seinfeld reruns…now, POOF, he is gone like Kaiser Soze?
He'll be seen publicly when he receives his next commendation for the work he does saving lives, which will right on cue trigger you right wing mouth breathers.

Fantastic the way your anti-vaxxers keep this going...
if you're vaccinated how come you are commenting? Are you still afraid of catching the wuhan boogieman?

BTW, I don't hear any unvaccinated complaining. Just the vaccinated. boogie-woogie man. ewwwwwwww

Oh, one more thing, your vaccine doesn't work against omicron. ooops. hahahaahahahahahahahaha can't make up the fakery any more. And, they still say get vaxxed. hahahahahhahahahaha doesn't work but get it anyway. It didn't work for over a year cause you need another and another and another and another. hahahahhahahahahahahahaha sheepies.

Last edited:
sure you're only 70x more likely to die and get to help keep this going, super dupe. great job. Adverse effects my butt...
nope. fakery at its finest right there. Hey, you never answered why vaccinated are scared of unvaccinated.

COVID COVID COVID! For 2 fucking years!

Then on Feb 25th:

PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN!

COVID VANISHED!

How do you fucking retards not see how you are being manipulated?

COVID COVID COVID! For 2 fucking years!

Then on Feb 25th:

PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN!

COVID VANISHED!

How do you fucking retards not see how you are being manipulated?
they're paid. The story of Elizabeth Holmes shows how that's done.

they're paid. The story of Elizabeth Holmes shows how that's done.

But they are not all paid.

I know just ordinary people who flipped when they were told. My neighbor did it. She isnt paid by anyone. She has TDS.

The political science.

Isnt it weird that it just went away on Friday, Feb 25th?

How does that happen?

We shut the world down for 2 years…then BOOM. OVER.

WHERE IS FAUCI?
It is, and has always been, cocksucking bullshit.

For this alone, people should lose their fucking heads.

It's OK.

That was there 911.

We will NEVER submit to government control like that again.

The political science.

Isnt it weird that it just went away on Friday, Feb 25th?

How does that happen?

We shut the world down for 2 years…then BOOM. OVER.

WHERE IS FAUCI?
Here deep in our left coast blue state it was MASK UP or COVID KILLS KIDS then the next day crickets and all the mask required signs vanished. :eusa_think:

But they are not all paid.

I know just ordinary people who flipped when they were told. My neighbor did it. She isnt paid by anyone. She has TDS.
Same shit from the Elizabeth Holmes Drop Out story. Everyone believed her that she spoke to. Didn't need to get paid even. It's truly an amazing thing how vulnerable people are to con people.

Most places ended that. Probably too soon looks like. That new variant....we'll see dammit...GET VACCINATED

I can't believe you're still pushing Biden's Big Lie.

1647526315224.png

Forum List

Back