Anyone heard about a Biden announcement on gun control tomorrow (4/11/22)?

The problem is that the idiot left believes that taking guns away from law abiding citizens will have a measurable impact on gun crime. It won't. Why won't it? Because we're law abiding, that's why.

When was the last time a liberal proposed legislation that targeted criminals?
It's the classic punish everyone for the bad acts of a few mentality.

I am not sure there are many rules and regs that do not punish everyone for the bad acts of a few.
I guess it depends on what you call punishment.

Saying a person has no right to own a gun because someone else committed a crime with a gun is the draconian end of the scale.

I can't really come up with an example of a punishment on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I guess there have been certain products that have been banned because they are considered dangerous but that's only a mild form of punishment for people who would want to buy those products ( maybe)

I guess it depends on what you call punishment.

Saying a person has no right to own a gun because someone else committed a crime with a gun is the draconian end of the scale.

I can't really come up with an example of a punishment on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I guess there have been certain products that have been banned because they are considered dangerous but that's only a mild form of punishment for people who would want to buy those products ( maybe)

Sale of normal, over the counter medications being restricted because some people used it to make Meth.

That is an inconvenience but I still have no problem getting them.

Is an inconvenience a punishment?

For a single person it is not hard to get them. Buying enough for a family of 4 during the spring and fall is impossible and a different family member has to buy them.

Lot of fun being turned away from the Pharmacy counter for buying too much meth making material.

I call it punishing the innocent. You can call it what you like

For a single person it is not hard to get them. Buying enough for a family of 4 during the spring and fall is impossible and a different family member has to buy them.

Lot of fun being turned away from the Pharmacy counter for buying too much meth making material.

I call it punishing the innocent. You can call it what you like
I only buy it for myself.

So I perceive it as nothing more than an inconvenience.

We have what is call constitutional carry.
Constitutional carry laws either stipulate that a person must be legally able to own a gun for them to carry one concealed on their person, or fall back on a state's prohibition against possession of a firearm by prohibited persons.
Thus, your statement:
If it wasn't for the Republicans passing measures so every idiot with the price of a pistol could pack heat on the street with no permit.... ...describes laws that do not exist.
And is thus a lie.

No
Yes. It's also reasonable if I shoot the guy with the screwdriver because it is a deadly weapon. FYI it's also reasonable to shoot an unarmed person in some situations. If person is attacked by a larger stronger person for example or if a person is attacked by more than one unarmed persons

These are the laws in the US which you obviously know nothing about
The law in the US is, go crazy with your gun, then assess and ask questions. If it moves, shoot it.

Says the WANKER that spends his time on a US message board complaining about the US. Tell you what you mind your own fucking business and mow your own fucking lawn.

You won't see me on some UK board whining about the laws in your little kingdom
Go on UK forums and you'll drag your IQ up into double digits.

We live in a free country. We're not judged in advance.
Can you supply me a list of what makes Americans free but not Brits, New Zealanders, and Aussies. I'm intrigued, because America incarcerates more of it's population. So your marketing slogan, "Land of the Free", needs overhauled.

Can you supply me a list of what makes Americans free but not Brits, New Zealanders, and Aussies. I'm intrigued, because America incarcerates more of it's population. So your marketing slogan, "Land of the Free", needs overhauled.
You're all subjects, not citizens. There are no laws protecting you from the power of the government.

Maybe the announcement of the new ATF rulings on braces?
Yes. Braced weapons are now short barreled rifles requiring full NFA registration and tax stamp.

Plus ghost guns without a serial number are now illegal.

Not sure if it is just new ghost guns or also existing ghost guns.

I have not heard if ghost guns stay legal if you stamp a serial number on them. It makes sense to me that they would, but since the real purpose of gun control is just to violate people's rights, who knows.

Yes. Braced weapons are now short barreled rifles requiring full NFA registration and tax stamp.

Plus ghost guns without a serial number are now illegal.

Not sure if it is just new ghost guns or also existing ghost guns.

I have not heard if ghost guns stay legal if you stamp a serial number on them. It makes sense to me that they would, but since the real purpose of gun control is just to violate people's rights, who knows.
Cite?

They did the "ghost gun" thing I know but I think certain braces are still GTG.

Gross overstep, I'm not seeing many brace owners getting shed of them, hell, if anything they will say fuck it and install regular stocks on their "pistols".

Well on the bright side, if you print out the 365 page document, you'll just be a day shy of a year to wipe your ass on a page a day. ;)

Forum List

Back