Anyone notice the lack of something the left could not get enough of when Obama was president?

You think that just because it's been a couple of years we've forgotten what Bush and the GOP did?
Dean, you have never had an original thought all the time I have been on this board. Go back and list the liberal talking points.
Talking points is something you can't prove. It's just word salad. I can prove everything I say and you know it.

Ok, we'll wait. Does that include proof on the Russian collusion.
Expecting me to comment on an ongoing investigation? Well, I'll try.

Well, we know this because Donald Trump Jr. told us:
"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

And we know Flynn and Manafort have retroactively signed up as foreign Agents.
We know Jeff Session recused himself.
We know Flynn and Manafort accepted money.
We know Jared got a quarter billion dollar loan that stinks.
We know that the White House committed blackmail and extortion.

Things are just working up and it's been like half a year. Let's see what happens in the second half.
2008??? Many people get loans all over the world. What blackmail and extortion? C'mon, you have a ripe subject with Trump. You don't have to make things up.

Dean, you have never had an original thought all the time I have been on this board. Go back and list the liberal talking points.
Talking points is something you can't prove. It's just word salad. I can prove everything I say and you know it.

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

Things are just working up and it's been like half a year.

Dude, the Russian BS is dead, let it die
Die nothing. It's just warming up. It's not Democrats fault that the GOP is gushing over Putin and the Russians.

It's over

Die nothing. It's just warming up. It's not Democrats fault that the GOP is gushing over Putin and the Russians.
Didn't you hear Van Jones? He ADMITTED it was a "nothing burger!"

You think that just because it's been a couple of years we've forgotten what Bush and the GOP did?

Talking point debunked: The recession cannot be placed soley on Bush, it took years for it to manifest, way back to Clinton and further
8 years of Bush and it was Clinton's fault? Then how could anything be Obama's fault?

You don't hqve the first clue, all you do is repeat what you're instructed and fully incapable of being taught anything. You're a simpleton
You have a point there, Sassy!

Actually, since the Democrats lost the presidential election, and it was Obama/Clinton that were colluding with the Russians, it sure does appear to be the Democrats fault.

Things are just working up and it's been like half a year. Let's see what happens in the second half.
2008??? Many people get loans all over the world. What blackmail and extortion? C'mon, you have a ripe subject with Trump. You don't have to make things up.
The Russian bank whose boss met with Jared Kushner keeps popping up as the Trump-Putin story unfolds

Deutsche Bank’s $285 million loan to Jared Kushner just one of many for Trump family

The massive loan went to Kushner’s family-run real estate company, but the story also states that Kushner personally guaranteed the loan and he opted not to include it on his financial disclosure form with the Office of Government Ethics.

Given the size, the time it was granted—as Kushner worked both for President Donald Trump’s campaign and his company—and Kushner’s decision not to disclose, the loan is reigniting questions about whether the Trump family's businesses represent a conflict of interest.

Additionally, the loan is just the latest revelation of Trump’s extended links to Deutsche Bank and contributes to the allegations about the president's purported ties to Russia, both financially and politically.

-----------------------------------

If the quarter billion dollar loan was so innocent, then why didn't he disclose it. Keeping it secret and doing what he's doing is illegal.

Imagine if Democrats did this stuff? Why no cares when it comes to the GOP and Trump?

Morning Joe: Trump Threatened Negative Enquirer Story If We Didn’t Beg For Mercy

Kushner told 'Morning Joe' hosts to apologize to Trump or tabloid story would run: report

These kinds of threats are what we call blackmail and extortion.

Hoax.

CNN's Van Jones: O'Keefe Russia 'nothingburger' video 'a hoax'

It's over
If the Democrats win the house or the senate next year, we will see if "it's over".

Hoax.

He's backtracking

It's over
If the Democrats win the house or the senate next year, we will see if "it's over".

If cows could fly...

Actually, since the Democrats lost the presidential election, and it was Obama/Clinton that were colluding with the Russians, it sure does appear to be the Democrats fault.
OK, if it was the Democrats, then we need to get to the bottom of it.
We both agree the investigation needs to continue.
But we can also agree that as long as the GOP investigates the GOP, they will find no GOP wrongdoing. That goes without saying.

The Russian bank whose boss met with Jared Kushner keeps popping up as the Trump-Putin story unfolds

Deutsche Bank’s $285 million loan to Jared Kushner just one of many for Trump family

The massive loan went to Kushner’s family-run real estate company, but the story also states that Kushner personally guaranteed the loan and he opted not to include it on his financial disclosure form with the Office of Government Ethics.

Given the size, the time it was granted—as Kushner worked both for President Donald Trump’s campaign and his company—and Kushner’s decision not to disclose, the loan is reigniting questions about whether the Trump family's businesses represent a conflict of interest.

Additionally, the loan is just the latest revelation of Trump’s extended links to Deutsche Bank and contributes to the allegations about the president's purported ties to Russia, both financially and politically.

-----------------------------------

If the quarter billion dollar loan was so innocent, then why didn't he disclose it. Keeping it secret and doing what he's doing is illegal.

Imagine if Democrats did this stuff? Why no cares when it comes to the GOP and Trump?

Morning Joe: Trump Threatened Negative Enquirer Story If We Didn’t Beg For Mercy

Kushner told 'Morning Joe' hosts to apologize to Trump or tabloid story would run: report

These kinds of threats are what we call blackmail and extortion.
Is that the loan of almost ten years ago? The top business men have financial dealings all over the world. Why would Trump be any different? There is so much to material out there to tear Trump apart. His tweets, being number one.
The tabloid story is another. Weak talking points do not help your side. We don't recognize financial dealings almost ten years ago, why should he?

Hoax.

Hoax.

Yup, don't ya just hate when it's on video.

Hoax.

Van Jones is a certified Communist. He'll say anything to get out of trouble.

but by and large I never really hear the Trump administration blaming Obama

Because Obama did a good job.

At screwing this country up? Yep. I will agree with you on that. He screwed this country up worse than any POTUS since lincoln.
In the Bizarro world he screwed it up.

BizarroCode.jpg

It's over
It does not look good for that party. It will be an interesting race.

Hoax.

In post 43: Didn't you hear Van Jones? He ADMITTED it was a "nothing burger!"

Same person in post 55: Van Jones is a certified Communists. He'll say anything to get out of trouble.

laughter.gif

Hoax.

In post 43: Didn't you hear Van Jones? He ADMITTED it was a "nothing burger!"

Same person in post 55: Van Jones is a certified Communists. He'll say anything to get out of trouble.

laughter.gif

Van Jones realized he fucked up

It's over

A huge IF....IF hell freezes over, now that would be something.

Forum List

Back