AOC: In US ‘If You Don’t Have A Job You Are Left To Die’

That's economic idiocy.

It's Leftist pretending to care about the poor by forcing others to pay for a plan guaranteed to cause inflation and destroy jobs.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics; higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

No one takes you seriously about anything, so blabber away.
anybody can Talk; that is why you need valid arguments.
you don't see the irony of this post do you?
Yes, I do. the right wing Has to Lie more than Me.

You have to become relevant and taken seriously, and you are not.

You don't understand equal protection.

There is no guarantee of equal results. Only equal treatment--by government (not private citizens).

Please move to Venesuela.

Please go back to the Old World; we want new world solutions to new world problems.

Seems like the old world solution works today. Get off you lazy ass and work and let hard working Americans keep their money instead of lazy assholes tstealing money.
lol. why are you over here?

What is so funny? You are a lazy asshole? I don’t think that is funny at all. It shows how far back in time you have devolved.
how dumb does the right wing need to be?

Seems like the old world solution works today

The right wing seems to be a lot smarter than you and you have no solutions just pixie dust.

holy crap
AOC: doing the Republicans Campaigning For Them.
So far, yeah.

The GOP would be smarter to lay off the mocking and attacks and just point at her and say, "see?"

Both sides of the spectrum could do this. There's been a ton of outrageous shit said by politicians over the past two years, not to mention the Orange Virus himself.
Sure. Rather than all the hysterics and psycho-drama, we could just shine a light on the crazies.

It appears that just isn't good enough. We just have to lose our shit at every opportunity.

Journalists don't do that anymore, sadly. They don't hold truth to power anymore because it might upset the delicate sensibilities of the snowflake politicians and get them into trouble. The incessant outrage comes from the never ending sludge factory of bias and yellow journalism masquerading as 'news'.

nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics; higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

i resort to fewer fallacies than You.

can't muster enough morality?

Please go back to the Old World; we want new world solutions to new world problems.

Seems like the old world solution works today. Get off you lazy ass and work and let hard working Americans keep their money instead of lazy assholes tstealing money.

What is so funny? You are a lazy asshole? I don’t think that is funny at all. It shows how far back in time you have devolved.

The right wing seems to be a lot smarter than you and you have no solutions just pixie dust.
The left wing seems smarter than you, and you have no solutions just right wing fantasy.

Sorry, we don’t take you seriously.

The left wing seems smarter than you, and you have no solutions just right wing fantasy.

That is why we don’t take you seriously, nice try though.

i take You, even less seriously.

i like to practice, just for fun.

Seems you are lying again. Because if you didn’t you wouldn’t respond to my posts.

Last edited:

What are you talking about? :dunno:

Seems you are lying again. Because if you did,myTuner wouldn’t respond to my posts.
I don't need to lie, right wingers; I don't mind learning about that which I advocate.

How the right wing has nothing but fallacy instead of valid arguments in the public domain.

Seems you are lying again. Because if you did,myTuner wouldn’t respond to my posts.
I don't need to lie, right wingers; I don't mind learning about that which I advocate.

It’s ok, we all know you lie, we have caught you many times, it seems your memory is slipping. Looks like you are not obeying THE LAW.

How the right wing has nothing but fallacy instead of valid arguments in the public domain.

Or sure what your point is, you seem to be confusing posts.

Forum List

Back