AOC: In US ‘If You Don’t Have A Job You Are Left To Die’

where is your valid argument, right wingers?

Argument for what?
so we can try to take You seriously, right wingers.

Let me know when you get off your drugs.
only with high hopes and pipe dreams can i take the right wing seriously.

Just get your minimum wage thing passed so I can retire.
on the "minimum wage"? i thought it was supposed to only be a temporary lifestyle choice.

The left wing seems smarter than you, and you have no solutions just right wing fantasy.

That is why we don’t take you seriously, nice try though.
i like to practice, just for fun.

What are you talking about? :dunno:
How the right wing has nothing but fallacy instead of valid arguments in the public domain.

Or sure what your point is, you seem to be confusing posts.

Give it up.
This is what danielpalos does.
He is a troll, he answers questions by rattling off obscure points and rhetorical meanderings.
He will go back and forth with you for days, never truly making any sense.

Argument for what?

on the "minimum wage"? i thought it was supposed to only be a temporary lifestyle choice.
Trump showed no mandatory minimum wage set by politicians is necessary. Success I business generates new jobs, higher wages, bonuses, etc...

Forcing a minimum wage on a company could mean that the company has to fire a few workers in order to increase the pay of the others to meet the mandated minimum wage. (Sometimes Democrats / Liberals feel they just HAVE to meddle / but in where they don't belong and only end up making matters worse. At those times they demand to be judged based on what their intent was, not the results of their meddling. :p )

Argument for what?

That's what I thought however you think differently, so get it so I can retire, between your $15 an hour our Social Security and pensions, we will do fine. Thanks for the help.

That is why we don’t take you seriously, nice try though.
i like to practice, just for fun.

What are you talking about? :dunno:
How the right wing has nothing but fallacy instead of valid arguments in the public domain.

Or sure what your point is, you seem to be confusing posts.

Give it up.
This is what danielpalos does.
He is a troll, he answers questions by rattling off obscure points and rhetorical meanderings.
He will go back and forth with you for days, never truly making any sense.

Yeah, he is a lost cause, he lacks communication skills, wanders off topic, can't explain what he believes and doesn't try. Then he wants to argue over issues when you have no clue what he is babbling about. He should head back to school someday so he can catch up with the rest of the country.

You rant does not answer my question:

with all of the resources, explain why so much poverty, so many homeless and the large numbers of persons in Jail/prisons in our Country?

Who is to blame?

Poor people in the US are no worse off than poor people anywhere else and they are richer than a large percentage of the global population

Thanks for sharing alternative facts. Did Kellyanne Conway provide these ^^^ talking points?

Apparently you are an authority on poverty in America, and as an authority one would expect data to support your comments.

Please do so.
Astonishing Numbers: America's Poor Still Live Better Than Most Of The Rest Of Humanity

One more voice and one more polemic on the poor. The link is an argument to justify the conservative meme that the poor are undeserving of compassion, and being poor is their own fault. I've labeled them "Callous Conservatives".

The article is meant to clarify the position of the poor in America as compared to other countries

The bottom 10% of the country is no worse off than the bottom 10% of most European countries even though you people like to say they are

Pointing out the reality of something is not callous but that you think it is tells me that you do not care about facts.

Have you ever traveled abroad?

Trump showed no mandatory minimum wage set by politicians is necessary. Success I business generates new jobs, higher wages, bonuses, etc...

Forcing a minimum wage on a company could mean that the company has to fire a few workers in order to increase the pay of the others to meet the mandated minimum wage. (Sometimes Democrats / Liberals feel they just HAVE to meddle / but in where they don't belong and only end up making matters worse. At those times they demand to be judged based on what their intent was, not the results of their meddling. :p )
Here is the issue:

The minimum wage rise is a Cost of Living Adjustment. And, employers get to deduct Labor costs from their taxes.

That's what I thought however you think differently, so get it so I can retire, between your $15 an hour our Social Security and pensions, we will do fine. Thanks for the help.
You don't need unemployment compensation if you are already receiving social security. You already have an income.

Poor people in the US are no worse off than poor people anywhere else and they are richer than a large percentage of the global population

Thanks for sharing alternative facts. Did Kellyanne Conway provide these ^^^ talking points?

Apparently you are an authority on poverty in America, and as an authority one would expect data to support your comments.

Please do so.
Astonishing Numbers: America's Poor Still Live Better Than Most Of The Rest Of Humanity

One more voice and one more polemic on the poor. The link is an argument to justify the conservative meme that the poor are undeserving of compassion, and being poor is their own fault. I've labeled them "Callous Conservatives".

The article is meant to clarify the position of the poor in America as compared to other countries

The bottom 10% of the country is no worse off than the bottom 10% of most European countries even though you people like to say they are

Pointing out the reality of something is not callous but that you think it is tells me that you do not care about facts.

Have you ever traveled abroad?
Yes I have.
Have you?

Bottom Line In This Thread: AOC lied her ass off. People who do not have a job in the US are not left to die.

'Nuff said.

You don't need unemployment compensation if you are already receiving social security. You already have an income.

But you claim the more I make the more taxes I'll pay and we will be able to fund infrastructure. So should I just take unemployment and continue to pay into SSI?

But you claim the more I make the more taxes I'll pay and we will be able to fund infrastructure. So should I just take unemployment and continue to pay into SSI?
what is wrong with social security?

Unemployment will pay us more. What's wrong with me getting more money for not working? Pretty unfair that I wouldn't get unemployment for working my whole life while younger people that choose not to work get paid. I'm trying to help build the economy, isn't that the basis for getting unemployment, I'm trying to spur the economy and now you don't think I should get both SSI and Unemployment? What happened to sparking the economy and helping with infrastructure?

Last edited:
It is a fact that what AOC said is a staggering, flagrant LIE, either stated out of ignorance or deceit...or hatred for this country.

AOC doubled-down on this theme recently by claiming America is 'Garbage'. Yes, only in a 'garbage heap' like America can an ignorant BARTENDER get elected as a member of the House of Representatives and IMMEDIATELY gain access to more / better benefits than 90% of the American people who are paying for all of it.

Any attempted defense of this moron only proves how stupid her defenders are.
The Anti-Majority Constitution Is a Death Warrant for Democracy

The fact that such a bimbo can get elected by people who never should have been given the right to vote is what actually is turning America into garbage. You've been manipulated into accepting the root cause of AOCí, Se Puede's ascendancy when you illogically claim that it is exactly what makes us great. Equally disgusting is the claim that GIs in Vietnam were fighting for the right of the Campus Commie Scum to protest.

Not Wanting to Be a Burden on Your Adult Children Ignores the Fact That They Owe You

From one perspective, it's the fact that there is a cutoff on what the higher incomes have to pay, even though some of them will wind up going broke.

From the other angle, a senior citizen usually had financed his children until they earned a living, so they should pay for his living expenses when he is too old to earn much of a living.

It is a fact that what AOC said is a staggering, flagrant LIE, either stated out of ignorance or deceit...or hatred for this country.

AOC doubled-down on this theme recently by claiming America is 'Garbage'. Yes, only in a 'garbage heap' like America can an ignorant BARTENDER get elected as a member of the House of Representatives and IMMEDIATELY gain access to more / better benefits than 90% of the American people who are paying for all of it.

Any attempted defense of this moron only proves how stupid her defenders are.
The Anti-Majority Constitution Is a Death Warrant for Democracy

The fact that such a bimbo can get elected by people who never should have been given the right to vote is what actually is turning America into garbage. You've been manipulated into accepting the root cause of AOCí, Se Puede's ascendancy when you illogically claim that it is exactly what makes us great. Equally disgusting is the claim that GIs in Vietnam were fighting for the right of the Campus Commie Scum to protest.

Which people should not be given the right to vote? At any given time one might have said the Irish, Italians, Germans, Russians, Asians and African citizens did not deserve the right of suffrage. You must be special, a WASPF.

Sorry but that is a poor excuse, the press and her ignorance has put her at the forefront of Democratic Party politics. Either your a coward and don't want to bring attention to yourself and call her on her ignorance or your dumb as a bag of hammers and actually believe the shit that comes out of her mouth.

Actually, the only reason I know she is out there doing stuff is that the Right Wing press hangs on her every word.

And AOC is a Congresscritter on the Financial committee, shitforbrains.

And so what. I'm betting you can't name the other Congresscritters on the House Financial Services Committee without looking them up.

I did kind of like how she took the corrupt CEO of Well-Fargo (you know, the company that fucked up a lot of people's credit scores by opening fake bank accounts in their names without their permission) to task.

Yeah, because clearly, there were companies keeping unnecessary employees on the payroll because the wages were so low.

Not.

Sorry but that is a poor excuse, the press and her ignorance has put her at the forefront of Democratic Party politics. Either your a coward and don't want to bring attention to yourself and call her on her ignorance or your dumb as a bag of hammers and actually believe the shit that comes out of her mouth.

Actually, the only reason I know she is out there doing stuff is that the Right Wing press hangs on her every word.

And AOC is a Congresscritter on the Financial committee, shitforbrains.

And so what. I'm betting you can't name the other Congresscritters on the House Financial Services Committee without looking them up.

I did kind of like how she took the corrupt CEO of Well-Fargo (you know, the company that fucked up a lot of people's credit scores by opening fake bank accounts in their names without their permission) to task.
Show me another Congresscritter plastered over the LEFTIST CONTROLLED Media and I will.

Forum List

Back