Apology to blacks and other minorities.

We on the right would like to apologize to both blacks and other minorities. Try as we might to our own degradation we have tried to free you from the slavery of the Democrat Party and all other over reaching forms of government and endless rules and regulations passed by lawyers who enslaved you a century ago. We now no longer know what to do as we are attacked consistently and constantly for desperately trying to inform anyone and everyone everywhere. We try to help and we are called bigoted, ignorant, intolerant, judgmental, nationalistic, xenophobic, and blamed for the horrific choices you all are left with to prey on your own communities with homicidal and human trafficking inducing issues (amongst many others). We are left with little choice now but to look out for ourselves. We hope you understand and we wish you luck. Amen.
As a minority I say fuck the right wing racists and bigots.
As a minority who basically hates everyone, i personally think it is funny how you think yo massas in the democrat party who still owns your stupid ignorant ass, really care about you or your kind.

I take delight knowing you don't get it, never have and never will.

You have no idea how funny I think it is. Every time you go to the race card and call conservatives racists, I take delight.

You may think I am kidding. I am not.

We on the right would like to apologize to both blacks and other minorities. Try as we might to our own degradation we have tried to free you from the slavery of the Democrat Party and all other over reaching forms of government and endless rules and regulations passed by lawyers who enslaved you a century ago. We now no longer know what to do as we are attacked consistently and constantly for desperately trying to inform anyone and everyone everywhere. We try to help and we are called bigoted, ignorant, intolerant, judgmental, nationalistic, xenophobic, and blamed for the horrific choices you all are left with to prey on your own communities with homicidal and human trafficking inducing issues (amongst many others). We are left with little choice now but to look out for ourselves. We hope you understand and we wish you luck. Amen.
As a minority who basically hates everyone, i personally think it is funny how you think yo massas in the democrat party who still owns your stupid ignorant ass, really care about you or your kind.

You have no idea how funny I think it is. Every time you go to the race card and call conservatives racists, I take delight.

I guess you are a minority that tries to fit in with the racist so hard but you'll never be accepted...keep on trying. I don't care about any party, try again.
And you seem to be Islamophobic as well.
muslims-raising-money--1355x858.jpg

As a minority that has no use for the commie leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies? Right back at ya......

:fu:
Minority my ass. Most minorities vote anti GOP because we know where the racists are at.

You can't think outside the boxes they put you in.

That's a shame, but it probably can't be helped.

Talk about a rat caught in a corner. This probably wins the prize for the worst apology of all times. It's crazy but my first reaction was to laugh out loud :21:

OMG... who are you lol. This is absolutely and definitely not representative of the Grand Ole Party. I hope you get some help... At first read there is a paranoid flavor in your text.

Sorry but real republicans have nothing to do with DT.

I'm a real Republican, I voted for Donald Trump, but I don't love the OP, probably for the reason you cite. For the flavor of "we have tried to free you"...."tried to inform you"....it patronizing. I don't like that.

However you have a Michelle 2020 avatar so excuse me for thinking you're probably far from a "real Republican".

I guess you are a minority that tries to fit in with the racist so hard but you'll never be accepted...keep on trying. I don't care about any party, try again.
Right on...

muslim-bitch.jpg

As a minority that has no use for the commie leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies? Right back at ya......

Minority my ass. Most minorities vote anti GOP because we know where the racists are at.

Could be worse....like voting for a dumb ass pussy grabber for example.

Right on...

muslim-bitch.jpg

Fail.....I'm a Muslim we own a dog, married a christian woman and my best man was a Jew.....I don't eat pork and don't drink because I WANTED TO....as far as traditions that you claim we hate....we hand 100's of candies on halloween and I host both Christmas and Thanksgiving and Muslims, Jews, Mormon's, atheists, all come to my house to have fun....while you'lll be sitting on behind a screen spreading your propaganda and hate.

Right on...

muslim-bitch.jpg

Fail.....I'm a Muslim we own a dog, married a christian woman and my best man was a Jew.....I don't eat pork and don't drink because I WANTED TO....as far as traditions that you claim we hate....we hand 100's of candies on halloween and I host both Christmas and Thanksgiving and Muslims, Jews, Mormon's, atheists, all come to my house to have fun....while you'lll be sitting on behind a screen spreading your propaganda and hate.

K so what do you actually believe?

This is just what you eat and what you celebrate. So what.

Most means that some are not. Thus, you disbelief of Dale does not make sense.

And your assumption that you are right, is unsupported.

Thanks you

Which social programs do you want to cut?

Why don’t you find minorities good paying jobs FIRST
Then cut their food and housing subsidies

I'm a real Republican, I voted for Donald Trump, but I don't love the OP, probably for the reason you cite. For the flavor of "we have tried to free you"...."tried to inform you"....it patronizing. I don't like that.
However you have a Michelle 2020 avatar so excuse me for thinking you're probably far from a "real Republican".

Yeah... can't wait until real republicans take back their party.

I've realized that It's not the GOP. That's not what that party is. There's something fundamentally wrong with it right now and history will show deep infiltration by groups/lobbies with interests at odds with the foundations.

What do you find "fundamentally wrong" with the GOP right now? Can you provide specific examples?
Holy hurricane... tie up your sailing cap.

• Disrespect of the 'free press'
  • Demonizing immigrants
  • Attacks on the judiciary branch
  • Tolerance of indecency
  • Insane/unnecessary tax cuts for the rich
  • 'Some very fine people on both sides' (Charlottesville)
  • NRA, evangelical, white supremacist agendas are being met.with no resistance
... I could go on but you get the drift. All of this while the prez and minions have been under investigation since almost day one.

That's a shock and awe operation, if you ask me.

Yep, and I have never used my native American ancestry as a crutch to extort money via "da gubermint" or suck off the public teat. The DNC uses minorities and always hbhave. They don't give a shit about your kind.

Could be worse....like voting for a dumb ass pussy grabber for example.

I resent that!

Sincerely, Bill "drop trou" Clinton

• Disrespect of the 'free press'
  • Demonizing immigrants
  • Attacks on the judiciary branch
  • Tolerance of indecency
  • Insane/unnecessary tax cuts for the rich
  • 'Some very fine people on both sides' (Charlottesville)
  • NRA, evangelical, white supremacist agendas are being met.with no resistance
... I could go on but you get the drift. All of this while the prez and minions have been under investigation since almost day one.

Thank you for your response, but this list seems concentrate on form/perception rather than substance. Can you point to specific actions that you find so objectionable?

P.S. The recent tax cuts actually raise taxes on high income earners, especially in high SALT states.

Thank you for your response, but this list seems concentrate on form/perception rather than substance. Can you point to specific actions that you find so objectionable?

P.S. The recent tax cuts actually raise taxes on high income earners, especially in high SALT states.

It raises taxes on upper MIDDLE CLASS folks

The REAL rich get a hefty tax cut.

everyone else gets breakfast once a week

And it only cost a couple trillion dollars!

Forum List

Back