Apology to blacks and other minorities.

We on the right would like to apologize to both blacks and other minorities. Try as we might to our own degradation we have tried to free you from the slavery of the Democrat Party and all other over reaching forms of government and endless rules and regulations passed by lawyers who enslaved you a century ago. We now no longer know what to do as we are attacked consistently and constantly for desperately trying to inform anyone and everyone everywhere. We try to help and we are called bigoted, ignorant, intolerant, judgmental, nationalistic, xenophobic, and blamed for the horrific choices you all are left with to prey on your own communities with homicidal and human trafficking inducing issues (amongst many others). We are left with little choice now but to look out for ourselves. We hope you understand and we wish you luck. Amen.
How exactly are the Democrats enslaving Blacks and Minorities?

Perpetual poverty through endless handouts.

Oh yeah . Cause racism has nothing to do with poverty . Oh that’s right , cons don’t think racism exists !

And cons don’t realize that implying that all black people are on welfare is racist.

And the left and their racism isn't any better, I have watched how the Democrats treat minorities over the years, they are all about lip service, nothing else.
How does the right treat minorities?

We on the right would like to apologize to both blacks and other minorities. Try as we might to our own degradation we have tried to free you from the slavery of the Democrat Party and all other over reaching forms of government and endless rules and regulations passed by lawyers who enslaved you a century ago. We now no longer know what to do as we are attacked consistently and constantly for desperately trying to inform anyone and everyone everywhere. We try to help and we are called bigoted, ignorant, intolerant, judgmental, nationalistic, xenophobic, and blamed for the horrific choices you all are left with to prey on your own communities with homicidal and human trafficking inducing issues (amongst many others). We are left with little choice now but to look out for ourselves. We hope you understand and we wish you luck. Amen.
As a minority I say fuck the right wing racists and bigots.

As a minority that has no use for the commie leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies? Right back at ya......

:fu:
Minority my ass. Most minorities vote anti GOP because we know where the racists are at.

Nah....it's the free shit.

Oh yeah . Cause racism has nothing to do with poverty . Oh that’s right , cons don’t think racism exists !

And cons don’t realize that implying that all black people are on welfare is racist.

And the left and their racism isn't any better, I have watched how the Democrats treat minorities over the years, they are all about lip service, nothing else.

We hire them.

Not any better than Democrats in treating minorities. The GOP racists are much more open about it, the Democrats are a little more slick at trying to disguise it.

Not any better than Democrats in treating minorities. The GOP racists are much more open about it, the Democrats are a little more slick at trying to disguise it.
In other words, it does not happen.

Thank but no thanks. We have problems in our own backyards that need taken care of. Only we can do it white folks don't have to be to involved.

At least they are willing to talk about it face to face and not hide it just to get my vote.

In other words, the left has to be led around by the nose and is conditioned to take the freebies and trinkets.

At least they are willing to talk about it face to face and not hide it just to get my vote.
Bullshit.

In other words, the left has to be led around by the nose and is conditioned to take the freebies and trinkets.
I have never gotten freebies or trinkets, Where do I apply,

Funny but I don't remember anyone from the Plantation, must be some other Nation you are thinking of.

Slade3200 you can't understand how dependency is slavery and profoundly destructive mentally, physically, financially, and spiritually? Are you that naive or lying to cover yourself? I guess at least with a chain around their neck they know or have some general idea what's up, huh? Lucky you.
Naive would be believing your hyperbolic and false rhetoric. I’m more interested in facts and honesty. Here is the definition of slave:

slave
/slāv/
noun
1. A person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.

What you are complaining about is dependency, not slavery. There is choice and freedom in our welfare system not forced servitude.

If you want to be taken seriously then present your ideas and complaints more honestly.

Dem's send millions of young black men to Dem run prisons in Dem run states from Dem run cities...wait :eusa_think:
Dems send millions to prison?! Wow, all this time I thought the police and courts did that. Are the police and courts Dems now?

It does, you choosing not to see it is your own stupid fault. I have been around Democrats that are nice to the face of blacks however they hated them. Democrats are not supposed to be racist, so they can't openly show it, however they will tell others their feelings. You can see the racism by what Democrats say, Joe Biden, “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.” and “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Then you have nuts calling Black Republicans, Uncle Toms, sellouts and on and on.

I don't think either side can claim the high ground.

You might be apologizing to yourself after a DNA test to find out you are 1\1024th something.
We all are minorities.
/——/ Ancestry.com says I’m 7% Norwegian and 4% Swedish making me an 11% Viking raider. So give me all your gold and silver while I burn your village down.

You might be apologizing to yourself after a DNA test to find out you are 1\1024th something.
We all are minorities.

good one

I've realized that It's not the GOP. That's not what that party is. There's something fundamentally wrong with it right now and history will show deep infiltration by groups/lobbies with interests at odds with the foundations.

What do you find "fundamentally wrong" with the GOP right now? Can you provide specific examples?

As a minority I say fuck the right wing racists and bigots.

As a minority that has no use for the commie leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies? Right back at ya......

:fu:
Minority my ass. Most minorities vote anti GOP because we know where the racists are at.
Where are they?
Behind the orange.

Except the drug war started by Republicans that little grasp of power shall never be emancipated by the GOP...

Forum List

Back