arbery trial and race

I have a very different read in this case than I did on the Rittenhouse case. Whereas in the Rittenhouse case, I realized that the defendant was getting the bum rush, in the Arbery case, the defendants do appear to be probably guilty. Rittenhouse was evidently innocent and being abused by the prosecution. But the defendants in the Arbery murder case seem to be getting a fair trial.

I anticipate the likelihood of a different verdict.

all the race baters are their now. Sharpton. jackson, and crump and more. good greef.

Sharpton and jackson need to suck the business end of a shotgun and do the world a favor. Those 2 assholes have done nothing but set back race relations in the past decade.

Biggest difference between those cases...

Kyle was armed, and able to defend himself.

Arbery wasn't

Sharpton and jackson need to suck the business end of a shotgun and do the world a favor. Those 2 assholes have done nothing but set back race relations in the past decade.
they can take crump with them. these dude will do time anyway or did the citizens arrest,.

By design.

I must acknowledge, I don't know their whole career. I know they have been around a long time but I never paid them much attention. Maybe they once we're a force for good.

All I know is now every time I see them pop up racism, anger, threats and more follow in their wake. They harm blacks more than they help.

I must acknowledge, I don't know their whole career. I know they have been around a long time but I never paid them much attention. Maybe they once we're a force for good.

All I know is now every time I see them pop up racism, anger, threats and more follow in their wake. They harm blacks more than they help.
They’re nothing but demagogue opportunists. They want racial strife in order to appear relevant.

martin luther king want to bes

They both made a ton of money of keeping race disputes alive. While Sharpton went public and made money that way, Jackson was the first US legal extortionist. Whenever the least little hint at race came up with a company or organization, he'd threaten to get his followers behind them by labeling them racist unless they coughed up money for his organization.

Biggest difference between those cases...

Kyle was armed, and able to defend himself.

Arbery wasn't

The similarities are that neither should have gotten involved in the first place. Unless you have police training, when you spot trouble, stay or go home and we won't have situations like these.

They both made a ton of money of keeping race disputes alive. While Sharpton went public and made money that way, Jackson was the first US legal extortionist. Whenever the least little hint at race came up with a company or organization, he'd threaten to get his followers behind them by labeling them racist unless they coughed up money for his organization.
dont forget crump the lawyer they all have on speed dial. whop rich as hell from all these cases.

I have a very different read in this case than I did on the Rittenhouse case. Whereas in the Rittenhouse case, I realized that the defendant was getting the bum rush, in the Arbery case, the defendants do appear to be probably guilty. Rittenhouse was evidently innocent and being abused by the prosecution. But the defendants in the Arbery murder case seem to be getting a fair trial.

I anticipate the likelihood of a different verdict.

I believe they will be found guilty. I can't see it going any other way. Rittenhouse? He likely would have been charged in my state. The prosecutor was a complete joke and IMO, throwing the case away deliberately.

they should have called the cops and let them deal with armand. they will get time . thy screwed up bad.

Agreed. I have a CCW but I only take my gun with me after dark. I've never been in a situation with it yet and hope I never do, but I'll do everything possible not to hurt or kill anybody unless I have to.

I believe they will be found guilty. I can't see it going any other way. Rittenhouse? He likely would have been charged in my state. The prosecutor was a complete joke and IMO, throwing the case away deliberately.
the arhmand guess the whites dudes will to time. they screwed up,

Agreed. I have a CCW but I only take my gun with me after dark. I've never been in a situation with it yet and hope I never do, but I'll do everything possible not to hurt or kill anybody unless I have to.
they will do time. i think the states need to make videos on what proper citizens arrest is if there allowing them.

Forum List

Back