Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
These white racists in here hollering about black extremists or what they did not own and other excuse makers can kiss my......

First off, there are millions of whites who disagree with your poor pitiful me I'm while and struggle so I have suffered just like blacks victimization garbage. Most of the information I have posted has come from whites. Whites are the ones who coined the term white privilege based in what they know whites experience as compared to what blacks do. Whites created the term white fragility whereby whites get defensive when people of color start talking about their racial experiences, something we see right here in this forum. Whites are the ones who coined the term fake white grievance industry because they know whites do not face discrimination or racism. Whites are the ones saying reverse discrimination doesn't happen. Whites created the term white victimization because they know the racists are crying about something they made up. There are whites who oppose the racists among them like those here, making them a fringe group outside of the mainstream, Why? Because there are whites who do not believe that equal opportunity for others discriminates against whites. Only white racist extremists are the ones saying it does. These racists feel they are entitled to everything. Humone's posts show this. To say that America was made to be a whites only nation tells us he believes whites are entitled to everything here based only on the color of their skin. And so do the rest here who said nothing to condemn Humone but instead decided to arrack us blacks. These people do not speak for all whites. They are racists. All of them.

Your lying and cheap shots do not constitute truth. You have been unable to refute a single sentence I've posted on this board with a verifiable fact.

Regardless of where I stood (notice the past tense now) in the past, you have convinced me that blacks and whites will not be able to work together unless and until someone from your own race repudiates you and what you stand for.

The facts that I've presented are true. For all the filibustering you've done on this board, you have pretended to be all knowing about the history of this country. But, for anyone who has researched and READ the Dred Scott v. Sanford case, they know full well WHY America came into being.

You talk about filibustering? LOL! I've not told one lie.

10 Racist US Supreme Court Rulings

The Supreme Court has issued some fantastic civil rights rulings over the years, but these aren't among them. Here are ten of the most astonishingly racist Supreme Court rulings in American history, in chronological order.

1. Dred Scott v. Sandford (1856)
When a slave petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court for his freedom, the Court ruled against him—also ruling that the Bill of Rights didn't apply to African Americans. If it did, the majority ruling argued, then African Americans would be permitted "the full liberty of speech in public and in private," "to hold public meetings upon political affairs," and "to keep and carry arms wherever they went." In 1856, both the justices in the majority and the white aristocracy they represented found this idea too horrifying to contemplate. In 1868, the Fourteenth Amendment made it law. What a difference a war makes!

10 Racist Supreme Court Rulings in US History

Yep, for anyone who has researched Dred Scott v Sandford understand hat this nation was built on white racism..

Not only me, but every black person here has destroyed you. There are other blacks here, don't see any of them disagreeing with me. And you won't get any repudiating me to support your belief in a whites only nation. Nor will they be upset when say whites have not faced racism. Because they know it;s true

th

Karen Fratti

Racism against white people doesn't exist in America, and here's why it never will

According to a new poll done by NPR, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, most white Americans feel that they are discriminated against because of their race. Which is a little terrifying, since racism against white people doesn’t exist. It’s not a far leap for a privileged group of people to jump from believing that they face discrimination to calling out “reverse racism,” making a real, productive conversation about race in America even more difficult.

The wording in the link to the NPR article "racism against white people doesn’t exist" is misleading because that's not what the article said. If anything the article only implies that racism against whites is not as pervasive as some make it out to be. It does not say that racism against whites does not exist.

It really can’t be said enough: Racism against white people cannot exist in America (unless we go back in time and flip the switch on the European colonization of natives and trans-continental slave trade and make it so that those things and the subsequent years of systemic oppression of people of color never happened).

The author of this article is incorrect in her definition of racism. She further defines the word "racism" from Dictionary.com's definition as "Racism is prejudice with power". This is patently false. Webster's defines racism as :

1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
2: Racial prejudice or discrimination.

Having power to deny someone a job position based on race and acting on that is only one form of racial discrimination. It does not define racism. Furthermore, if a black person views whites as untrustworthy (as you seem to) or that whites are capable of mistreating others but blacks are not (as indicated in this remark by Paul Essien: "Simply put. Black people could never treat white people. The way white people have treated blacks. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart. "), these would fall under the "belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities" part of Webster's definition. In other words, whites, as a race, are untrustworthy and the only race capable of mistreating others. This is racism.

The fact is — and this bears repeating — it’s just not possible for white people to be victims of racism, since white people have all of the power and privilege in systems that they’ve set up over centuries to benefit them. Access to jobs, education, healthcare, and even beauty standards all privilege the white experience, so there’s no real way for white people to face oppression for their race from people of color.

A quote from the Vice article: "But Morgan said even if all people of colour straight up said they hate white people, it wouldn't affect a white person's ability to get a job, an education, or increase the odds that they'd get carded or charged for a crime."

This also is patently false. Denying someone a job or an education based on race is, again, a form of racial discrimination that stems from racism. It does not, however, define what racism is. The person who hates white people is just as racist as the person denying the job.

I quoted that same source for IM2 when he tried to imply that I was a racist he wasn't. IM2 fits the dictionary definition of a racist. Go figure.

I'd say YOUR side has the most holes in your argument. So far your side has bitched and complained about an institution that the whites did not create, but did take the first steps to end. And still, the black extremists are so arrogant they refuse to acknowledge that.

Even when blacks held the presidency; the House and the Senate were predominantly Democrat, you failed to get your argument noticed. The black extremists have tried to lay the guilt trip on whites; have demeaned the whites that helped you; sold out to the Democrats - and got NOTHING in return.

What you have gotten from the Democrats is a slave state. Oh, they guarantee "equal rights," but that's all boiled down to no rights. But, then again, you will settle for slavery provided that the rest of the country shares equally in your misery.

I think that the point of many white people is that they have no ties to American slavery save of the hue of their skin. They are not related to slave owners and their families did not own slaves. Whites had it just as rough - and in many cases (as with my family) rougher than you. If we put those facts on the table, we're the racists. And if we point to the things we've done to help you, then that is racist.

The balance of it is something you'd be better off asking IM2 and some of the other racial extremists. I'd say your chances of ever getting money out of people who did not participate in slavery and did not benefit off it - then bled and died in support of your rights is slim to none.

You do understand that you 've just posted 5 paragraphs of retarded. You are paying Native Americans every year for things you have no ties to. So that excuse is dead. It has no merit and only the extremely dumb keep arguing on that basis. The reparations are for human rights violations and that includes everything that has happened to us after slavery in your lifetime that whites have benefitted from. Whites did not take the first steps to end slavery. Not in America. In fact hey initiated laws whereby blacks could be return to slavery.

When it is said we talk about a history of racist laws and policy many do not understand the full extent of what is meant. According to the 13th Amendment, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, nor any place subject to their jurisdiction."I think people really need to understand the impact of the underlined words. Blacks were arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison for crimes such as vagrancy, cussing in front of whites, jaywalking and other minor or non offenses for whites. Because of this, they could be returned to slavery and were. There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery still exists in America today.

Employment was required of all freedmen; violators faced vagrancy charges

•Freedmen could not assemble without the presence of a white person

•Freedmen were assumed to be agricultural workers and their duties and hours were tightly regulated

•Freedmen were not to be taught to read or write

•Public facilities were segregated

•Violators of these laws were subject to being whipped or branded.

And sent back into slavery.
Just think about it, a black person could be convicted of not being employed and sent back into slavery along with many other things. Far too many people want to argue about things said without an understanding of the depth and length of things that have and continue to occur.

The decisions made by the supreme court in these cases began what we call today states rights. The decision was that the federal government could not interfere in how the states did things. If an act of racism happened in a state that was a state concern, not a federal one. So while slavery was illegal by written law, while rights were not to be denied by race, whites found a way around those amendments to continue practicing racism. In 1896 the whites of this nation insured that racial segregation would be the law. This was done by Plessy V. Ferguson. So while slavery was no longer legal by constitutional amendment meaning blacks or anyone of color could not be denied rights, because of Plessy v Ferguson they could be separated and reduced to second class citizenship. So laws were written, but whites found another way to practice the same racism.

Now that's what whites did. And republicans did nothing to stop it. .
One simple fact blows up your silly argument..... The federal government was found liable for damages to Native Americans.

Good luck trying to prove that with respect to blacks when most of the damages were by perpetrators who were private citizens who aren't alive today.

It's easily proven since the government made slavery and apartheid legal. Here is an example:

The Racial Segregation of American Cities Was Anything But Accidental
A housing policy expert explains how federal government policies created the suburbs and the inner city

In The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America, Richard Rothstein, a research associate at the Economic Policy Institute, aims to flip the assumption that the state of racial organization in American cities is simply a result of individual prejudices. He untangles a century’s worth of policies that built the segregated American city of today. From the first segregated public housing projects of President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal, to the 1949 Housing Act that encouraged white movement to the suburbs, to unconstitutional racial zoning ordinances enacted by city governments, Rothstein substantiates the argument that the current state of the American city is the direct result of unconstitutional, state-sanctioned racial discrimination.
.The Racial Segregation of American Cities Was Anything But Accidental | History | Smithsonian

We call this proof.

You babble on and on about history, but have some idiotic excuses for bitching about the state of affairs under DEMOCRAT administrations - then you vote for them.

This is 2018. Not 1860. You understand?

The Republican Party burned itself: How years of racist demagoguing paved the way for this terrifying moment
The Republican Party burned itself: How years of racist demagoguing...

Yes, the Republican Party is Racist, and here's why

Colin Powell’s former chief of staff Col. Lawrence Wilkerson publicly stated that the Republican Party is “full of racists” who only want President Obama out of office because of "the color of his skin". “Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists,” Wilkerson said on MSNBC’s “The Ed Show.” ”And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that’s despicable.”

What social science tells us about racism in the Republican party

"There's a good deal of evidence that white resentment of minorities is linked to support for Republican candidates, their policies and conservative ideology in America," said Robb Willer, a political psychologist at Stanford University.

The Disturbing Data on Republicans and Racism: Trump Backers Are the Most Bigoted Within the GOP
Racists are more likely to be Republicans—and the most extreme among them are Donald Trump supporters.

At present, the Republican Party is the United States’ largest white identity organization. There is a mountain of evidence in support of this claim. The Republican Party nurtures and cultivates hostility towards non-whites among its voters for the purpose of electoral gain. What is known as “The Southern Strategy” of racist “coded appeals” against African-Americans and other people of color has dominated Republican politics since (at least) the end of the civil rights movement. And during the Age of Obama, American politics has been poisoned by racist conspiracy theories such as “Birtherism,” lies that Barack Obama is a type of Manchurian candidate who actually hates America and wants to destroy it from within, efforts to rollback the won in blood gains of the Black Freedom Struggle, as well as unprecedented efforts by the Republican Party to abandon its basic responsibilities of governance in order to delegitimize the country’s first black president.

Donald Trump is not an outlier or aberration. In many ways, he perfectly embodies the racist attitudes and beliefs of the Republican Party in the post civil rights era. Likewise, Donald Trump’s supporters have enthusiastically embraced the Republican Party’s racism towards people of color, in general, and against black Americans, in particular.

The Disturbing Data on Republicans and Racism: Trump Backers Are the Most Bigoted Within the GOP

Now I don't know what kind of psychosis you suffer from. but after readimg your posts and looking at the posts of these republicans in this secion alone you need to shut your mouth about democrats.

You appear to suffer from delusions and you have a proven inability to understand the links that you post.

Despite his many flaws, Trump has not said nor done anything to hurt the black people in America. Those who were and are producers (as opposed to welfarites spending their lives making a career out of hating white people) seem to trend toward Donald Trump - Herman Cain, Kanye West, and Dr. Ben Carson would top the list.

Yeah you write in big caps and try to mock me, but you are the one who is having trouble getting his head out of his ass and plugged into the 21st century.

These white racists in here hollering about black extremists or what they did not own and other excuse makers can kiss my......

First off, there are millions of whites who disagree with your poor pitiful me I'm while and struggle so I have suffered just like blacks victimization garbage. Most of the information I have posted has come from whites. Whites are the ones who coined the term white privilege based in what they know whites experience as compared to what blacks do. Whites created the term white fragility whereby whites get defensive when people of color start talking about their racial experiences, something we see right here in this forum. Whites are the ones who coined the term fake white grievance industry because they know whites do not face discrimination or racism. Whites are the ones saying reverse discrimination doesn't happen. Whites created the term white victimization because they know the racists are crying about something they made up. There are whites who oppose the racists among them like those here, making them a fringe group outside of the mainstream, Why? Because there are whites who do not believe that equal opportunity for others discriminates against whites. Only white racist extremists are the ones saying it does. These racists feel they are entitled to everything. Humone's posts show this. To say that America was made to be a whites only nation tells us he believes whites are entitled to everything here based only on the color of their skin. And so do the rest here who said nothing to condemn Humone but instead decided to arrack us blacks. These people do not speak for all whites. They are racists. All of them.

Your lying and cheap shots do not constitute truth. You have been unable to refute a single sentence I've posted on this board with a verifiable fact.

Regardless of where I stood (notice the past tense now) in the past, you have convinced me that blacks and whites will not be able to work together unless and until someone from your own race repudiates you and what you stand for.

The facts that I've presented are true. For all the filibustering you've done on this board, you have pretended to be all knowing about the history of this country. But, for anyone who has researched and READ the Dred Scott v. Sanford case, they know full well WHY America came into being.

The Supreme Court has issued some fantastic civil rights rulings over the years, but these aren't among them. Here are ten of the most astonishingly racist Supreme Court rulings in American history, in chronological order.

When a slave petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court for his freedom, the Court ruled against him—also ruling that the Bill of Rights didn't apply to African Americans. If it did, the majority ruling argued, then African Americans would be permitted "the full liberty of speech in public and in private," "to hold public meetings upon political affairs," and "to keep and carry arms wherever they went." In 1856, both the justices in the majority and the white aristocracy they represented found this idea too horrifying to contemplate. In 1868, the Fourteenth Amendment made it law. What a difference a war makes!

Yep, for anyone who has researched Dred Scott v Sandford understand hat this nation was built on white racism..

Not only me, but every black person here has destroyed you. There are other blacks here, don't see any of them disagreeing with me. And you won't get any repudiating me to support your belief in a whites only nation. Nor will they be upset when say whites have not faced racism. Because they know it;s true

th

Karen Fratti

Racism against white people doesn't exist in America, and here's why it never will

According to a new poll done by NPR, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, most white Americans feel that they are discriminated against because of their race. Which is a little terrifying, since racism against white people doesn’t exist. It’s not a far leap for a privileged group of people to jump from believing that they face discrimination to calling out “reverse racism,” making a real, productive conversation about race in America even more difficult.

The wording in the link to the NPR article "racism against white people doesn’t exist" is misleading because that's not what the article said. If anything the article only implies that racism against whites is not as pervasive as some make it out to be. It does not say that racism against whites does not exist.

It really can’t be said enough: Racism against white people cannot exist in America (unless we go back in time and flip the switch on the European colonization of natives and trans-continental slave trade and make it so that those things and the subsequent years of systemic oppression of people of color never happened).

The author of this article is incorrect in her definition of racism. She further defines the word "racism" from Dictionary.com's definition as "Racism is prejudice with power". This is patently false. Webster's defines racism as :

1: A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Having power to deny someone a job position based on race and acting on that is only one form of racial discrimination. It does not define racism. Furthermore, if a black person views whites as untrustworthy (as you seem to) or that whites are capable of mistreating others but blacks are not (as indicated in this remark by Paul Essien: "Simply put. Black people could never treat white people. The way white people have treated blacks. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart. "), these would fall under the "belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities" part of Webster's definition. In other words, whites, as a race, are untrustworthy and the only race capable of mistreating others. This is racism.

The fact is — and this bears repeating — it’s just not possible for white people to be victims of racism, since white people have all of the power and privilege in systems that they’ve set up over centuries to benefit them. Access to jobs, education, healthcare, and even beauty standards all privilege the white experience, so there’s no real way for white people to face oppression for their race from people of color.

A quote from the Vice article: "But Morgan said even if all people of colour straight up said they hate white people, it wouldn't affect a white person's ability to get a job, an education, or increase the odds that they'd get carded or charged for a crime."

This also is patently false. Denying someone a job or an education based on race is, again, a form of racial discrimination that stems from racism. It does not, however, define what racism is. The person who hates white people is just as racist as the person denying the job.

I quoted that same source for IM2 when he tried to imply that I was a racist he wasn't. IM2 fits the dictionary definition of a racist. Go figure.

False equivalence is what happens when you are led to believe that two things should be given equal weight in your considerations as you come to any given decision, while those two things are not in any way actually equivalent.

The major problem with the quote is that for the claim to be true or valid whites must have the same history as blacks. We can't say it's the same because that would not be the reality of how things have gone. Had blacks done everything whites have done then they could say these things are the same. What these people are doing is using a false equivalence to build a straw man. We will not equate what Morgan said with the racism of whites because blacks don't have the record of racism, murder and terrorism against whites that whites do against us. You can't just make these kinds of comments about whites and blacks like everything has been the same. Whites have a history of oppressing people because they are not white, we have a history of being oppressed by whites. This must be recognized because it appears that at even in the 21st Century, there are whites who have caught a severe case of amnesia.

Names you didn't mention:

Oprah Winfrey
Michael Jordan
Sean Combs
Tiger Woods
Mariah Carey
All entertainers.

Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them. Even at the height of racism you still had your Jack Johnson's Muhammad Ali's, Lena Horne's, Ella Fitzgeralds, Sammy Davis Jnr, Steppin Fetchit's.

The question is, how have whites felt about blacks being their bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors?
And you won't mention the policies of Zimbabwe
No white man is African

If I come into your home, rob and rape you, and say I'm doing it because blk people are superior to whites and I proceed to put you and your people under my heel. I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back.
If white people came from black people, aren't we all African?

You do understand that you 've just posted 5 paragraphs of retarded. You are paying Native Americans every year for things you have no ties to. So that excuse is dead. It has no merit and only the extremely dumb keep arguing on that basis. The reparations are for human rights violations and that includes everything that has happened to us after slavery in your lifetime that whites have benefitted from. Whites did not take the first steps to end slavery. Not in America. In fact hey initiated laws whereby blacks could be return to slavery.

When it is said we talk about a history of racist laws and policy many do not understand the full extent of what is meant. According to the 13th Amendment, "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, nor any place subject to their jurisdiction."I think people really need to understand the impact of the underlined words. Blacks were arrested, tried, found guilty and sent to prison for crimes such as vagrancy, cussing in front of whites, jaywalking and other minor or non offenses for whites. Because of this, they could be returned to slavery and were. There has been no amendment to change this part of the 13th Amendment meaning that in reality slavery still exists in America today.

Employment was required of all freedmen; violators faced vagrancy charges

•Freedmen could not assemble without the presence of a white person

•Freedmen were assumed to be agricultural workers and their duties and hours were tightly regulated

•Freedmen were not to be taught to read or write

•Public facilities were segregated

•Violators of these laws were subject to being whipped or branded.

And sent back into slavery.
Just think about it, a black person could be convicted of not being employed and sent back into slavery along with many other things. Far too many people want to argue about things said without an understanding of the depth and length of things that have and continue to occur.

The decisions made by the supreme court in these cases began what we call today states rights. The decision was that the federal government could not interfere in how the states did things. If an act of racism happened in a state that was a state concern, not a federal one. So while slavery was illegal by written law, while rights were not to be denied by race, whites found a way around those amendments to continue practicing racism. In 1896 the whites of this nation insured that racial segregation would be the law. This was done by Plessy V. Ferguson. So while slavery was no longer legal by constitutional amendment meaning blacks or anyone of color could not be denied rights, because of Plessy v Ferguson they could be separated and reduced to second class citizenship. So laws were written, but whites found another way to practice the same racism.

Now that's what whites did. And republicans did nothing to stop it. .
One simple fact blows up your silly argument..... The federal government was found liable for damages to Native Americans.

Good luck trying to prove that with respect to blacks when most of the damages were by perpetrators who were private citizens who aren't alive today.

It's easily proven since the government made slavery and apartheid legal. Here is an example:

The Racial Segregation of American Cities Was Anything But Accidental
A housing policy expert explains how federal government policies created the suburbs and the inner city

In The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America, Richard Rothstein, a research associate at the Economic Policy Institute, aims to flip the assumption that the state of racial organization in American cities is simply a result of individual prejudices. He untangles a century’s worth of policies that built the segregated American city of today. From the first segregated public housing projects of President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal, to the 1949 Housing Act that encouraged white movement to the suburbs, to unconstitutional racial zoning ordinances enacted by city governments, Rothstein substantiates the argument that the current state of the American city is the direct result of unconstitutional, state-sanctioned racial discrimination.
.The Racial Segregation of American Cities Was Anything But Accidental | History | Smithsonian

We call this proof.

You babble on and on about history, but have some idiotic excuses for bitching about the state of affairs under DEMOCRAT administrations - then you vote for them.

This is 2018. Not 1860. You understand?

The Republican Party burned itself: How years of racist demagoguing paved the way for this terrifying moment
The Republican Party burned itself: How years of racist demagoguing...

Colin Powell’s former chief of staff Col. Lawrence Wilkerson publicly stated that the Republican Party is “full of racists” who only want President Obama out of office because of "the color of his skin". “Let me just be candid: My party is full of racists,” Wilkerson said on MSNBC’s “The Ed Show.” ”And the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin. And that’s despicable.”

"There's a good deal of evidence that white resentment of minorities is linked to support for Republican candidates, their policies and conservative ideology in America," said Robb Willer, a political psychologist at Stanford University.

Racists are more likely to be Republicans—and the most extreme among them are Donald Trump supporters.

At present, the Republican Party is the United States’ largest white identity organization. There is a mountain of evidence in support of this claim. The Republican Party nurtures and cultivates hostility towards non-whites among its voters for the purpose of electoral gain. What is known as “The Southern Strategy” of racist “coded appeals” against African-Americans and other people of color has dominated Republican politics since (at least) the end of the civil rights movement. And during the Age of Obama, American politics has been poisoned by racist conspiracy theories such as “Birtherism,” lies that Barack Obama is a type of Manchurian candidate who actually hates America and wants to destroy it from within, efforts to rollback the won in blood gains of the Black Freedom Struggle, as well as unprecedented efforts by the Republican Party to abandon its basic responsibilities of governance in order to delegitimize the country’s first black president.

Donald Trump is not an outlier or aberration. In many ways, he perfectly embodies the racist attitudes and beliefs of the Republican Party in the post civil rights era. Likewise, Donald Trump’s supporters have enthusiastically embraced the Republican Party’s racism towards people of color, in general, and against black Americans, in particular.

Now I don't know what kind of psychosis you suffer from. but after readimg your posts and looking at the posts of these republicans in this secion alone you need to shut your mouth about democrats.

You appear to suffer from delusions and you have a proven inability to understand the links that you post.

Despite his many flaws, Trump has not said nor done anything to hurt the black people in America. Those who were and are producers (as opposed to welfarites spending their lives making a career out of hating white people) seem to trend toward Donald Trump - Herman Cain, Kanye West, and Dr. Ben Carson would top the list.

Yeah you write in big caps and try to mock me, but you are the one who is having trouble getting his head out of his ass and plugged into the 21st century.

I don't fall for gaslighting son. I know I am right when I speak.

I see the 21st century and it's a bunch of white racists on the internet posting up racist bullshit every day while trying to tell us blacks that it's a thing of he past.

LOL! You named 3 people out of over 40 million. And when Kaye said Bush didn't like blacks punks like you opened up your racism wide against him. So let me make something clear to you. I was a very successful man when I worked. So successful I retired 5 years ago at age 52. I am not 61 taking government money for raising kids. You aren't in here talking to destitute blacks whining because whitey didn't give us anything. You have one lawyer and several successful businessmen you are up against. YOU, are the low man on the totem pole. Stay in your lane.

Names you didn't mention:

Oprah Winfrey
Michael Jordan
Sean Combs
Tiger Woods
Mariah Carey
All entertainers.

Whites have always been willing to let black people entertain them. Even at the height of racism you still had your Jack Johnson's Muhammad Ali's, Lena Horne's, Ella Fitzgeralds, Sammy Davis Jnr, Steppin Fetchit's.

The question is, how have whites felt about blacks being their bankers, doctors, bosses, colleagues, neighbors?
And you won't mention the policies of Zimbabwe
No white man is African

If I come into your home, rob and rape you, and say I'm doing it because blk people are superior to whites and I proceed to put you and your people under my heel. I can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home back.
If white people came from black people, aren't we all African?

And what's your point? .LOL! I gotta see this.

th

Karen Fratti

False equivalence is what happens when you are led to believe that two things should be given equal weight in your considerations as you come to any given decision, while those two things are not in any way actually equivalent.

If by that you mean that being racist longer is more racist, that would be incorrect.

If you wish to make comparisons as to which race had more racists and which one committed racial discrimination on a grander scale and for a longer period of time, that's a legitimate starting point. But hating whites is still racism and nothing in the blacks' experience changes that.

The major problem with the quote is that for the claim to be true or valid whites must have the same history as blacks. We can't say it's the same because that would not be the reality of how things have gone. Had blacks done everything whites have done then they could say these things are the same. What these people are doing is using a false equivalence to build a straw man. We will not equate what Morgan said with the racism of whites because blacks don't have the record of racism, murder and terrorism against whites that whites do against us. You can't just make these kinds of comments about whites and blacks like everything has been the same. Whites have a history of oppressing people because they are not white, we have a history of being oppressed by whites. This must be recognized because it appears that at even in the 21st Century, there are whites who have caught a severe case of amnesia.

I don't know what you think this guy Morgan is saying but he's basically saying the same thing you are: Denying a person a job based on skin color is racism whereas hating whites based on skin color is not. Which of course is horseshit.

So you think Obama paying reparations to Jews for some strange reason provides you precedence for your reparations claims?

No it doesn't.

This wouldn't be the first example of Obama misusing taxpayers money, although it is a good cause.
It does not give him the right to establish a precedence that he had no legal standing in.

First things first. You implied that Jews were not paid reparations by the U.S. for what happened to them in Nazi Germany.

Didn't you?

Now you know that is not true. Maybe ypu should learn how to validate what you claim did not happen.

And Obama awarding them 12 million, pales in comparison to Reagan granting amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
You are a dumbass.
We didn't pay reparations, Obama apparently did, with an obvious attempt to establish some sort of precedent.
FYU, I never heard of this happening until now, but Obama had a habit of throwing money around, which contributed to the deficit.
And paying reparations is not the same thing as granting amnesty to illegals. Reparations is a long term payment to millions of people, which amounts to welfare that never goes away, whereas amnesty is a one-time thing.

So, I'm a "dumbass" for pointing out your tendency .to make statements that are false?

You actually state that "The U.S. did not pay the 12 million, Obama did"? He was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, you idiot, so yes, WE did pay the 12 million.

How the hell could he have done that without getting it approved?

You actually believe that 3 million illegals beiing granted amnesty for life had less of a financial impact than a one time payment of 12 million dollars?

You are a retarded fuck. Did you even graduate from high school?
Look genius, Obama paid Iran $162 billion without approval from Congress. He sent pallets of cash to them without anyone knowing about it till after it happened. WHY? Because the Washington Establishment doesn't want to be called racists.

And FYI, once you grant citizenship to illegals they we are no longer responsible for their care. Sure, they can apply for welfare, but this reclassified them and allowed them to get jobs legally, which means they become taxpayers instead of simply welfare recipients.

SMGDH. Where THE HELL do you get your "facts" from? It was NOT 162 billion, it was 1.7 billion due to an arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran.

The money came from a fund administered by the Treasury department for settling litigation claims, and the money was permanently approved by Congress, allowing the President the ability to bypass congressional approval if the money is needed to make a settlement..

On the SAME day that the money was delivered(on pallets), Tehran agreed to release 4 American prisoners.

In 1991, the U.S. paid out 278 million using the very same fund!

Now, if you are referring to the 150 billion that the Orange Idiot in the white house has made reference to, that is Iran's money to begin with.

Money that is frozen that they cannot collect due to sanctions levied against their country.

Furthermore, I already know goddamn well that when illegal immigrants become legal citizens that they SHOULD become taxpayers.

So now are you going to claim now that ALL of the 3 million illegals that senile old Reagan gave amnesty to, followed through with becoming full taxpaying citizens? Really?

Of course there is no chance that many of them continued to fly under the radar tax free....RIGHT?

Your ignorance is astounding.

Last edited:

th

Karen Fratti

If by that you mean that being racist longer is more racist, that would be incorrect.

If you wish to make comparisons as to which race had more racists and which one committed racial discrimination on a grander scale and for a longer period of time, that's a legitimate starting point. But hating whites is still racism and nothing in the blacks' experience changes that.

I don't know what you think this guy Morgan is saying but he's basically saying the same thing you are: Denying a person a job based on skin color is racism whereas hating whites based on skin color is not. Which of course is horseshit.

You need to ask yourself this honest question. Are whites hated only because of their skin color?

th

Karen Fratti

So, you've been oppressed (sic) because you're black. Does this mean you are agreeing with the alt - right that you are inferior to the whites?

I don't think it's oppression that you are experiencing. I think you wasted your life and now feel that someone owes you a living. And you are teaching that ignorance and hatred to a whole new class of young people that sit on their ass and hang on your every word while the majority of posters here realize that you are preaching a message of hatred and intolerance.

ALL of us has their cross to bear. Maybe the blacks ought to look back into history and realize the mistakes they've made. That is what I do As a matter of FACT. Sometime after September I have hopes to do my first podcast with the church. My first message will be directed to those 20, 30. and 40 something year olds (and beyond) that are still living in mommy's house and many getting money from Uncle Scam simply because they don't want to work.

You want to promote an agenda of fear, ignorance, outright stupidity at times, arrogance, racial hatred, divisiveness, and anything else that can account for the failures of your race in a modern world.

People like you are experienced in trying to twist and distort basic facts in order to prop up your religion of blacks are the greatest race in the world, but they are victims. The persecution complex serves you well and keeps a lot of other blacks dependent upon government while they curse it every day. Maybe if you encouraged people to do better for themselves and gave this victim-hood ideology a break, you might be happier in your own life.

Nobody owes you anything and, in America, you are what you can make of you. Post # 1535 will give posters access to all my rants on this thread. Other than that, unless you come up with something new, we're done.

th

Karen Fratti

So, you've been oppressed (sic) because you're black. Does this mean you are agreeing with the alt - right that you are inferior to the whites?

I don't think it's oppression that you are experiencing. I think you wasted your life and now feel that someone owes you a living. And you are teaching that ignorance and hatred to a whole new class of young people that sit on their ass and hang on your every word while the majority of posters here realize that you are preaching a message of hatred and intolerance.

ALL of us has their cross to bear. Maybe the blacks ought to look back into history and realize the mistakes they've made. That is what I do As a matter of FACT. Sometime after September I have hopes to do my first podcast with the church. My first message will be directed to those 20, 30. and 40 something year olds (and beyond) that are still living in mommy's house and many getting money from Uncle Scam simply because they don't want to work.

You want to promote an agenda of fear, ignorance, outright stupidity at times, arrogance, racial hatred, divisiveness, and anything else that can account for the failures of your race in a modern world.

People like you are experienced in trying to twist and distort basic facts in order to prop up your religion of blacks are the greatest race in the world, but they are victims. The persecution complex serves you well and keeps a lot of other blacks dependent upon government while they curse it every day. Maybe if you encouraged people to do better for themselves and gave this victim-hood ideology a break, you might be happier in your own life.

Nobody owes you anything and, in America, you are what you can make of you. Post # 1535 will give posters access to all my rants on this thread. Other than that, unless you come up with something new, we're done.

Think again. Tnen repost.

You need to ask yourself this honest question. Are whites hated only because of their skin color?

In some cases, yes. Now you need to ask yourself an honest question: Are non-racist whites hated?

Here's a couple of examples. My two sisters work at Wal-Mart and the stores they work at have always had mostly blacks in upper management positions. They have both worked for Wal-Mart for about 25-30 years and they've often related stories of favoritism towards other blacks, leniency for transgressions that got white employees fired and a generally more open and friendly attitude towards other blacks whereas they are rather cool towards white employees.

Mind you, not all of them have been guilty of this and my sisters have formed friendships with many of their black coworkers. But, it is what it is.

In my case, some years ago I had two black guys on my crew. One was a black Honduran and the other was a local guy. As the captain and the chief safety officer, it's my responsibility to enforce company safety rules and procedures. To that end, one day I suggested to the local guy that he should be wearing gloves for the job he was doing as per company safety policy. But when I approached the Honduran a day or two later on a safety matter, the local guy took it to mean I was racist and was singling them out. He became belligerent and uncooperative and I had to enlist the port captain as arbiter to try to mediate the dispute but he had his mind made up and nothing was resolved.
We went back to work and only interacted when we needed to. But, in the company truck on the way home about a week later and while stopped at a red light, I heard him say "This is what I think of you" and when I turned to look at him, the piece of shit spit on me. We had a shouting match the rest of the way back to the office and when I told the HR guy what he did, they fired him.

So there you have it.

So you think Obama paying reparations to Jews for some strange reason provides you precedence for your reparations claims?

No it doesn't.

This wouldn't be the first example of Obama misusing taxpayers money, although it is a good cause.
It does not give him the right to establish a precedence that he had no legal standing in.

First things first. You implied that Jews were not paid reparations by the U.S. for what happened to them in Nazi Germany.

Didn't you?

Now you know that is not true. Maybe ypu should learn how to validate what you claim did not happen.

And Obama awarding them 12 million, pales in comparison to Reagan granting amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
You are a dumbass.
We didn't pay reparations, Obama apparently did, with an obvious attempt to establish some sort of precedent.
FYU, I never heard of this happening until now, but Obama had a habit of throwing money around, which contributed to the deficit.
And paying reparations is not the same thing as granting amnesty to illegals. Reparations is a long term payment to millions of people, which amounts to welfare that never goes away, whereas amnesty is a one-time thing.

So, I'm a "dumbass" for pointing out your tendency .to make statements that are false?

You actually state that "The U.S. did not pay the 12 million, Obama did"? He was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, you idiot, so yes, WE did pay the 12 million.

You actually believe that 3 million illegals beiing granted amnesty for life had less of a financial impact than a one time payment of 12 million dollars?

Look genius, Obama paid Iran $162 billion without approval from Congress. He sent pallets of cash to them without anyone knowing about it till after it happened. WHY? Because the Washington Establishment doesn't want to be called racists.

And FYI, once you grant citizenship to illegals they we are no longer responsible for their care. Sure, they can apply for welfare, but this reclassified them and allowed them to get jobs legally, which means they become taxpayers instead of simply welfare recipients.

SMGDH. Where THE HELL do you get your "facts" from? It was NOT 162 billion, it was 1.7 billion due to an arbitration claim between the U.S. and Iran.

The money came from a fund administered by the Treasury department for settling litigation claims, and the money was permanently approved by Congress, allowing the President the ability to bypass congressional approval if the money is needed to make a settlement..

On the SAME day that the money was delivered(on pallets), Tehran agreed to release 4 American prisoners.

Now, if you are referring to the 150 billion that the Orange Idiot in the white house has made reference to, that is Iran's money to begin with.

Money that is frozen that they cannot collect due to sanctions levied against their country.

Furthermore, I already know goddamn well that when illegal immigrants become legal citizens that they SHOULD become taxpayers.

So now are you going to claim now that ALL of the 3 million illegals that senile old Reagan gave amnesty to, followed through with becoming full taxpaying citizens? Really?

Of course there is no chance that many of them continued to fly under the radar tax free....RIGHT?

OH........ It's Iran's money to begin with.

Lol!

Since when does a sworn enemy, who officially declared war on the United States, who murders our soldiers, and took or motherfucking diplomats hostage deserve anything more than a serious ass-whipping???

In some cases, yes. Now you need to ask yourself an honest question: Are non-racist whites hated?

Here's a couple of examples. My two sisters work at Wal-Mart and the stores they work at have always had mostly blacks in upper management positions. They have both worked for Wal-Mart for about 25-30 years and they've often related stories of favoritism towards other blacks, leniency for transgressions that got white employees fired and a generally more open and friendly attitude towards other blacks whereas they are rather cool towards white employees.

Mind you, not all of them have been guilty of this and my sisters have formed friendships with many of their black coworkers. But, it is what it is.

In my case, some years ago I had two black guys on my crew. One was a black Honduran and the other was a local guy. As the captain and the chief safety officer, it's my responsibility to enforce company safety rules and procedures. To that end, one day I suggested to the local guy that he should be wearing gloves for the job he was doing as per company safety policy. But when I approached the Honduran a day or two later on a safety matter, the local guy took it to mean I was racist and was singling them out. He became belligerent and uncooperative and I had to enlist the port captain as arbiter to try to mediate the dispute but he had his mind made up and nothing was resolved.
We went back to work and only interacted when we needed to. But, in the company truck on the way home about a week later and while stopped at a red light, I heard him say "This is what I think of you" and when I turned to look at him, the piece of shit spit on me. We had a shouting match the rest of the way back to the office and when I told the HR guy what he did, they fired him.

So there you have it.

No whites are not hated because they are white. I think I can say that since I am not white. Whites carry a history of racism as a people. .It is that history and continuing racism we see that we do not like, not the color of a white persons skin. .

So there you have it.

No whites are not hated because they are white. I think I can say that since I am not white. Whites carry a history of racism as a people. .It is that history and continuing racism we see that we do not like, not the color of a white persons skin. .

So I guess that excuses the favoritism my sisters see and that asswipe spitting on me?

So there you have it.

So I guess that excuses the favoritism my sisters see and that asswipe spitting on me?

No, but it certainly is not the same as the 241 years of continuing national white favoritism and racist garbage whites have put on us which is what you are here trying to claim.

29 Stupid Things White People Do and What We Can Do Instead
29 Things . . .

1. Believe that if you have experienced discrimination it is the same as experiencing structural racism.
  2. Instead: Recognize that racism is not just prejudice, but prejudice plus power. In our society, whites have the vast majority of power in institutions such as schools, courts, and corporations and maintenance of national narratives. Individual people of color may be biased against whites, just as whites may be biased against people of color. But the difference is that whites have institutional power to consistently deny resources and rights to people of color impacting their life choices and life chances; people of color do not have similar power to use their bias that way.

1. Believe that racism “goes both ways.”
Instead: See above

1. Believe that any personal struggle you endure is the equivalent of oppression.
Instead: All people endure personal struggle; oppression is a separate situation. Oppression is when the cards are systematically stacked against you by forces outside your control; when society has the power to deny you rights and resources. Oppression is the systematic exploitation of one social group by another for its own benefit; it involves institutional control, ideological domination and the imposition of the dominant group’s culture on the oppressed group.

29 Stupid Things White People Do and What We Can Do Instead | Baltimore Racial Justice Action

Didn't you?

You are a dumbass.

OH........ It's Iran's money to begin with.

Lol!

Since when does a sworn enemy, who officially declared war on the United States, who murders our soldiers, and took or motherfucking diplomats hostage deserve anything more than a serious ass-whipping???

Back to the subject matter, then I might answer that question.

Where did you get the "alternative fact" about Obama "bypassing Congress" and giving Iran 162 billion?

Do you normally just make up shit, thinking that no one will catch it?

That is nowhere on the radar anywhere, except in your fertile imagination.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

th

Karen Fratti

He must feel superior to us whites,he constantly makes comments about how much more successful and educated he is, without knowing us. LOL

So there you have it.

Because someone is white, you automatically ASSume they are racist.

So there you have it.

Because someone is white, you automatically ASSume they are racist.

No I don't. Why did I never call Delores a racist. She's white?.Lystrata, Esmerelda? They are white, why haven't I assumed they are racist? If I assume whites are racist, why do I post studies and articles from whites? I have made statements that there at millions of whites who are not racist, you aren't one of them. You're making things up Molly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back