Are Democrat News Outlets Begging For A Race Riot In Ferguson?...

Democrats will only stop dividing the races when they see there's no longer any profit in it. That's the sad reality. Right now they still see a whole lotta profit in it. So for the foreseeable future, it will be 'Divide & Conquer' for them.

:rolleyes: Yes there is much money to be made and thats why the cops shoot blacks at a high rate....for profit to someone :rolleyes:

Democrats see a whole lotta profit in stirring up dipshits like you. Until that changes, they'll continue to divide.

Yes, they can profit from me who pays them nothing. Profit must mean something different in your circles

Ha, you pay alright. You're a miserable loyal dupe. They got you. You're owned. You dance right on cue. You're all-too willing to play the puppet. So enjoy your riot dipshit. See ya.

Sorry but nope...You can talk about "intentions" or what people "really want" all day because it requires nothing but imagination. But you can read like real stuff like this

Following a week in which a chapter of Ku Klux Klan threatened to use “lethal force” against Ferguson protesters, the hacker collective known as Anonymous announced Operation KKK (#OpKKK) designed to harass the white supremacist group.

After Anonymous posted photos and personal information, including addresses and job positions, of Klan members living in the St. Louis area on Saturday, the Klan taunted the hacker group on Sunday only to see Anonymous take over their Twitter account two hours later.

Last week, Frank Ancona of the Traditionalist American Knights of the KKK defended handing out fliers in St. Louis calling Ferguson protestors “terrorists,” and threatening, “We will use lethal force as provided under Missouri law to defend ourselves.”

Responding to the KKK threats, Anonymous tracked down and began posting information about St. Louis Klan members on Twitter — some of which were collected and posted by Liberaland — leading the Klan to complain about the invasion of privacy.

Late Saturday, on the @KuKluxKlanUSA Twitter account, the Klan began mocking Anonymous, tweeting out “Anonymous is nothing but an act. Don’t be worried by this, fellow klansmen. #OpKKK #HoodsON,” followed by “Anonymous is nothing but a bunch of wannabes. They won’t take any action. We will not be brought down by some low-lives behind a screen.”

On Sunday, they tweeted, “We are continuing to read Anonymous threats with much amusement. Still no action taken. #Cowards #HoodsON.”

Two hours later Anonymous had taken over the Twitter account, substituting the Anonymous logo for the Klan logo, and changing the bio to read: “Under anon control as of 16 NOV 2014 09:11:47. You should’ve expected us.”

Anonymous then posted a tweet announcing the takeover (seen below), featuring a lynched Klansman, which has been retweeted over 1,800 times.

B2l4nL5CYAA7C-V.jpg:large

lol

While I don't support the Klan as they are racists, from what I saw people looting a business that had absolutely nothing to do with why they were protesting are dangerous. If they'll do something like that then justify it because they are mad, they're unpredictable.

What does that have to do with anything? Anything?

Sounds like you are doing your weak justification routine for why its understandable for the KKK to threaten.

Of course you're going to say thats not the case then avoid telling what the point of your post was....but we know..

It addressed the Klan's claim that the rioters were terrorists and dangerous.

I never mentioned anything about the threat of violence. You seem to have read things I didn't say and claim I said things which I didn't.

If you know, say it coward. If you can't prove it, my adivce is to shut your Obama asskissing pie hole.

The cop may indeed have to be sacrificed.

As I've said, let's just set it up so that only black cops can be called to crimes involving blacks. No white cop can be blamed for being afraid for their career and/or their lives if they respond to those calls.

The PC Police want us all divided, let 'em have it. Fuck it.

Sadly, your suggestion may have to become the policy. Some will always want the People to be divided. They see profit in it. It is what it is.

:rolleyes: yes we will start sacrificing cops :rolleyes:

FEARFEARFEARFEARFEARFEAR

His suggestion is actually something that will have to be considered at some point. It makes sense. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but it does make sense at this point. It'll counter Race-Baiter assholes like you a bit.

:rolleyes: Yes, we DO have to consider sacrificing cops :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're sounding dumber & dumber. You're derailing. His suggestion is actually something that will have to be considered.

:rolleyes: I agree, we do have to look closer at the sacrificing cops ideas. :rolleyes:

Cant actually ask cops to NOT shoot unarmed people so we'll just have to start executing them

Democrats will only stop dividing the races when they see there's no longer any profit in it. That's the sad reality. Right now they still see a whole lotta profit in it. So for the foreseeable future, it will be 'Divide & Conquer' for them.

:rolleyes: Yes there is much money to be made and thats why the cops shoot blacks at a high rate....for profit to someone :rolleyes:

Democrats see a whole lotta profit in stirring up dipshits like you. Until that changes, they'll continue to divide.

Yes, they can profit from me who pays them nothing. Profit must mean something different in your circles

Ha, you pay alright. You're a miserable loyal dupe. They got you. You're owned. You dance right on cue. You're all-too willing to play the puppet. So enjoy your riot dipshit. See ya.

I do pay for dividing...It goes into a fund that hires police to shoot blacks for no reason since the 60's

Sorry but nope...You can talk about "intentions" or what people "really want" all day because it requires nothing but imagination. But you can read like real stuff like this

Following a week in which a chapter of Ku Klux Klan threatened to use “lethal force” against Ferguson protesters, the hacker collective known as Anonymous announced Operation KKK (#OpKKK) designed to harass the white supremacist group.

After Anonymous posted photos and personal information, including addresses and job positions, of Klan members living in the St. Louis area on Saturday, the Klan taunted the hacker group on Sunday only to see Anonymous take over their Twitter account two hours later.

Last week, Frank Ancona of the Traditionalist American Knights of the KKK defended handing out fliers in St. Louis calling Ferguson protestors “terrorists,” and threatening, “We will use lethal force as provided under Missouri law to defend ourselves.”

Responding to the KKK threats, Anonymous tracked down and began posting information about St. Louis Klan members on Twitter — some of which were collected and posted by Liberaland — leading the Klan to complain about the invasion of privacy.

Late Saturday, on the @KuKluxKlanUSA Twitter account, the Klan began mocking Anonymous, tweeting out “Anonymous is nothing but an act. Don’t be worried by this, fellow klansmen. #OpKKK #HoodsON,” followed by “Anonymous is nothing but a bunch of wannabes. They won’t take any action. We will not be brought down by some low-lives behind a screen.”

On Sunday, they tweeted, “We are continuing to read Anonymous threats with much amusement. Still no action taken. #Cowards #HoodsON.”

Two hours later Anonymous had taken over the Twitter account, substituting the Anonymous logo for the Klan logo, and changing the bio to read: “Under anon control as of 16 NOV 2014 09:11:47. You should’ve expected us.”

Anonymous then posted a tweet announcing the takeover (seen below), featuring a lynched Klansman, which has been retweeted over 1,800 times.

lol

While I don't support the Klan as they are racists, from what I saw people looting a business that had absolutely nothing to do with why they were protesting are dangerous. If they'll do something like that then justify it because they are mad, they're unpredictable.

Sounds like you are doing your weak justification routine for why its understandable for the KKK to threaten.

Of course you're going to say thats not the case then avoid telling what the point of your post was....but we know..

So you are defending the Klan. Just like I said

I never mentioned anything about the threat of violence. You seem to have read things I didn't say and claim I said things which I didn't.

I know you sidestepped it to address the reason why possible violence is justified....its not like you're defending violence...you just "understand"

If you know, say it coward. If you can't prove it, my adivce is to shut your Obama asskissing pie hole.

Obama? Who mentioned Obama tough guy?

The PC Police are going to lie and spin and deny and evade.

More and more people are waking up to their game, fortunately.

And Mac will proclaim something is wrong without specifics and blame something on shadowy people whos political agenda is racial or something

And Mac will proclaim something is wrong without specifics and blame something on shadowy people whos political agenda is racial or something

Yet another perfect illustration of my point.

Yet another perfect illustration of my point.

Mysterious Expected response from a paranoid idiot.

Of course its a perfect illustration. You believe everyone is out to get you and of course when you read anything it perceived as...shocker...someone out to get you.

lol

More absurd Race-Baiting incitement. If there is still a 'KKK', its numbers are probably even smaller than the Black Panther's numbers. It's no threat whatsoever. Reports like this are just more Democrat Race-Baiting incitement. They desperately want their Race-War.

Oh I get it. The KKK didnt threaten anyone because they probably have small numbers and you cant threaten anyone unless you have probably larger numbers than probable small numbers.

Got cha

Race-Baiter Bullshite. Your beloved Black Panther assholes probably have more members. Are they a serious threat to anyone? There will not be any 'KKK' violence in Ferguson. Any blood spilled, will be by you Race-Baiter bastards.
And yet....many of you on the Right had expressed a great deal of fear over TWO unarmed Black Panthers outside a polling place in 2008. Many of you still wet your pants over them.
You stupid negro ****! You call two negroes holding nightsticks standing on the steps of a polling center "unarmed"?
Ya fucking right!
Come up to my steps while I hold a nightstick and then say I'm not armed.
God you are one stupid negro asshole.

lol

I know you sidestepped it to address the reason why possible violence is justified....its not like you're defending violence...you just "understand"

I don't defend the Klan's call for violence. I do defend their claim that the rioters after the thug was shot were dangerous. Doing that and supporting the Klan aren't the same thing.

You don't have to mention Obama for you to be an ass kisser of him. You defend the rioters and apparently so did he and his then POS Attorney General.

Does a duck fart in water?

they have their marching orders from Obama and Holder

Keep stirring it up for them. they need some riots and looting on the people and their towns in the country

lol

I don't defend the Klan's call for violence. I do defend their claim that the rioters after the thug was shot were dangerous. Doing that and supporting the Klan aren't the same thing.

Did I say you support the Klan? No I said you are finding ways why threats for violence is "understandable". They are making understandable threats against an entire race of people in one area, just like all reasonable people who arent bigots or racist

You don't have to mention Obama for you to be an ass kisser of him. You defend the rioters and apparently so did he and his then POS Attorney General.

I didnt mention Obama and I didnt defend the rioters. Your mind reading routine sucks

Jesus Christ! Are blacks no longer accountable for comitting crimes!!???
Black people can do literally anything, at any time, for any reason or no reason at all..... because of "slavery" and "racism", you know..
People are waking up, though...this ferguson business will wake up a lot more, too.

Klan: blacks are scawey

Cons: Well, they DO have a point. My best friend is black (and I fear him)

The obvious answer is Yes. I've been saying that all along. Democrat Media Outlets like CNN (Communist News Network) and NBC, should be ashamed of themselves for their 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement. Both Networks' ratings are in the toilet. They see a 'Race-War' as being the lift they need. It truly is shameful.

Why is so much of liberal cable news begging for a race riot in Ferguson, Missouri?

Riots create chaos and disorder in black communities like Ferguson. They threaten the public safety of black families, drive down real estate prices in black neighborhoods and hurt the trade of black-owned businesses in the area.

We saw this with the Rodney King riots in Los Angeles in 1992. During the LA Riots, 50 people were killed, hundreds more injured and millions of dollars of property destroyed in the black community. Let me repeat, black people did not profit from riots.

Cities from Washington, D.C. to Detroit and L.A. can tell you that rioting in the 1960s is still hurting them today. Rioting only devastates communities. It even pushed out the black middle class.

Now, it is true that television networks profit from coverage of riots. So do extremist voices, often from out of town; suddenly people making threats and shouting vile things are in demand for interviews because they are elevated to the status of experts on the black experience. They certainly profit from racial chaos and violence and now they are looking to score again.

Stop it.

Those people looking to get on television and the producers looking for ratings will not be around to repair the damage once the riots tear through town.

Read More:
Are liberal news outlets begging for a race riot in Ferguson Fox News
It's faux news lead. But don't EVER let facts get in the way of your rants.
Fox News - Breaking News Updates Latest News Headlines Photos News Videos

how cute!
"faux" news...Did you make that up yourself?

Forum List

Back