Are Poor People More Violent?

Let's think this through logically.

People are poor because they are uneducated and/or lack impulse control. These types of people generally make poor decisions. Poor decisions lead to bad outcomes. Bad outcomes lead to anger. Anger leads to violence.

I'd go with ...Yes.

poor people are more violent when they are drinking ot drugged

moms who hit their sons and are poor are no violent

are really upset with their offsprings

We should keep them uneducated then! SMART!

Show me the person you can force to become educated. DC public schools get the most funding per pupil than any other school system in the US. They also have one of the lowest graduation rates in the nation. The problem isn't as simple as you might think.

I mean, it wasn't an actual question as much as it was pointing the morons in the right direction. "Why are they so violent!". Malala Yousafzai said, "Drop books instead of bombs.

Do we have a lot to learn or are we going to continue beating our chests?

It's called a "Rhetorical question" but I'm happy to see the brains I wanted to poke agree with me.

I would say wealthy liberal parents ought to hit their children more lest they turn into occupy scum with a set of dreadlocks shitting an a bucket and saying "this is what democracy looks like."

I would say wealthy liberal parents ought to hit their children more lest they turn into occupy scum with a set of dreadlocks shitting an a bucket and saying "this is what democracy looks like."

^brainy stuff right there. Hitting kids makes them smarter (R)ight?

I mean, it wasn't an actual question as much as it was pointing the morons in the right direction. "Why are they so violent!". Malala Yousafzai said, "Drop books instead of bombs.

It's called a "Rhetorical question" but I'm happy to see the brains I wanted to poke agree with me.

Drop books? OK, lets drop the Chaucer, Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare into the hood of Baltimore. Throw in Edgar Allen Poe, Plato, Cicero, John Locke, and Machiavelli for good measure. You think anyone is going to read it? Of those who can read you think any of them are going to understand it?

The movie, "Precious" will come in handy for the ones confused at this point. It's not even a documentary LOL. Just a movie based on statistical information.

^brainy stuff right there. Hitting kids makes them smarter (R)ight?

Has a tendency to bring entitlement mentality into perspective. Liberals are spoiled children who think they're entitled to anything they please. Their parents raised them that way. They had the parent that said "Oh I don't engage in the brutal act of spanking my children" as they run free range through a department store.

Drop books? OK, lets drop the Chaucer, Charles Dickens and William Shakespeare into the hood of Baltimore. Throw in Edgar Allen Poe, Plato, Cicero, John Locke, and Machiavelli for good measure. You think anyone is going to read it? Of those who can read you think any of them are going to understand it?

It's a metaphor lol. Good job ace.

I think MOST poor people are just too damn tired at the end of the day to be violent.

well ..I agree with that...my Dad hit the shit out of us three sister and brother included .. I'm talking black and blue and we all adore him ....he is gone now....I miss him every day

and we are all profesional happy successful people

Baltimore people are not like us

How about If we took the bottom 5% of the national graduating class in America and brought them to a very nice hotel in Miami for a special "award" program!! . We would feed them a very nice meal. Then give them a "vitamin" shot, and send them off for a nice massage and a nap that they'd never wake from.

Would the kids take their education more serious, or does that go too far?

How about Eugenics? Now that's a concept that was fully embraced by elite liberal progressives!

:lol:

During the Progressive Era of the late 19th and early 20th century, eugenics was considered a method of preserving and improving the dominant groups in the population.Eugenics in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How about If we took the bottom 5% of the national graduating class in America and brought them to a very nice hotel in Miami for a special "award" program!! . We would feed them a very nice meal. Then give them a "vitamin" shot, and send them off for a nice massage and a nap that they'd never wake from.

Would the kids take their education more serious, or does that go too far?

How about Eugenics? Now that's a concept that was fully embraced by elite liberals!

:lol:

Will the vitamins make the sterile?

Forum List

Back