🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Are Protestants part of the Catholic Church?

Sainthood (as the Church sees it).
Disciples of Christ are called saints. I am sorry you disapprove of it. The Church does point to saints who are of special inspiration in following the way of Christ. They become known as Saints--kind of the saintly hall of fame.

Obviously the Church changes but not God.
The TRUE Church does not change. the one founded by Christ himself.

That Church has NOT failed and never can fail, as per Mt 16:18

The TRUE Church (Society of St Pius X) carried on the True Faith of Christ after the FAKE Council of the 60s (Vatican II).

Vatican II was NOT a dogmatic Council (even the NO bastards [sorry but they really are bastards, as in: illegitimate] do not argue that, at least not that I am aware of), therefore, it did NOT change Catholicism.. and CANNOT change it. A lot of people do not realize this.. meaning: a lot of Catholics. (We already know those outside th Church do not u/stand Catholicism..)

No, the gates of Hell have not prevailed just bc of the nefarious and ignore-worthy Vatican II.. and never will.

Christ keeps his promises.. (unlike humans)

Last edited:
Were they correct to repent of this practice?
In my opinion, yes. However, that would mean the Catholic Church was wrong initially.
The TRUE Church does not change. the one founded by Christ himself.

That Church has NOT failed and never can fail, as per Mt 16:18

The TRUE Church (Society of St Pius X) carried on the True Faith of Christ after the FAKE Council of the 60s (Vatican II).

Vatican II was NOT a dogmatic Council (even the NO bastards [sorry but they really are bastards, as in: illegitimate] do not argue that, at least not that I am aware of), therefore, it did NOT change Catholicism.. and CANNOT change it. A lot of people do not realize this.. meaning: a lot of Catholics. (We already know those outside th Church do not u/stand Catholicism..)

No, the gates of Hell have not prevailed just bc of the nefarious and ignore-worthy Vatican II.. and never will.

Christ keeps his promises.. (unlike humans)
Well it does appear the Society of St Pius X is opposed to changes in the Catholic Church. However it is a fairly recent organization founded in 1970.

It wasn’t around to voice an opinion on issues like the marriage of priests which was banned in 1123 and 1139.

The original Catholic Church must have felt marriage was OK if we agree the original Catholic Church as created by Christ was present in the years before 1123.

I agree w/ the first 2 comments at that site, have not read all of them but the Catholic Church sees baptized Christians who are not Catholic as part of the Church

See said comments, which I am 99.9% sure is what the CC teaches

Which protestants?
There are more as 1,500 denominations

I agree w/ the first 2 comments at that site, have not read all of them but the Catholic Church sees baptized Christians who are not Catholic as part of the Church

See said comments, which I am 99.9% sure is what the CC teaches

Exactly what do you assume the "protestant" movement or "reformation" was all about? It was about freeing one'self from the Catholic dogmatic tradition that brought the world such noble events as the Spanish Inquisitions and the Cursades....where no such authorization exists within the content of the Holy Bible.

What were the people protesting? 1. It was actually against the law of the lands controlled by Vatican decrees to be in possession of a copy of the Holy Bible. 2. The word was taught only by those highly educated in a dead language (Latin) no laity had access to the actual content. 3. Catholicism was mandated as a State Religion regarless of one's personal beliefs 4. The majority of the civilized world was controlled by Rome......along with the the power, wealth and greed that comes from military actions that were never authorized by the Word of God. 5. Rome corrupted the actual content of the Holy Bible by establishing a false hieracrhy that separated the laity from the clergy......declaring that all church members required a middle man in order to approach the throne of God.

The protestant reformation came about due to the advent of the printing press which provided a method of mass distribution of mordern translations of the Holy Bible into different tongues.....Latin was no longer required, and the people had accesss to the actual content of the scripture.....not what some priest declared it authorized.

The "protestant movement" was directly responsible for the very founding of the United States of America as is reflected in the very first Amendment to the US Constiution. "Freedom of Religion" with a mandate that forbids the central government from declaring or establishinig any ONE religion as a mandated state religion like was escaped in Europe where the states where under the thumb nail of the Vatican.

Exactly what do you assume the "protestant" movement or "reformation" was all about? It was about freeing one'self from the Catholic dogmatic
i stopped here

just WHAT, pray tell, is so HORRIBLE about dogma?

Dogma just means Un-changing Truth

Liberals are morons. That is dogma (with some of us anyhow)

Bidum is Worst president of all.. well, that's not (yet) dogma but will be as soon as we have read up on all the presidents but it can be assumed.. Just the same, scratch that one since that is a matter of opinion, at least with some folks

2 + 2 is dogma. There, that's better

women have babies. Men do not.. dogma

Adultery is always morally wrong.. dogma

so yeh.. people who have no core values (hate dogma), well.. they live in a fantasy world where they think what they believe can actually be true just bc they believe it.

i stopped here

just WHAT, pray tell, is so HORRIBLE about dogma?

Dogma just means Un-changing Truth

Liberals are morons. That is dogma (with some of us anyhow)

Bidum is Worst president of all.. well, that's not (yet) dogma but will be as soon as we have read up on all the presidents but it can be assumed.. Just the same, scratch that one since that is a matter of opinion, at least with some folks

2 + 2 is dogma. There, that's better

women have babies. Men do not.. dogma

Adultery is always morally wrong.. dogma

so yeh.. people who have no core values (hate dogma), well.. they live in a fantasy world where they think what they believe can actually be true just bc they believe it.

As I stated eariler...........no one can change a Reprobate mind. When God has given upon you and tossed you away to your own doctrines.......its useless.

But I am commanded with no expectations of ever changing you from your self imposed indoctrination into a false cult....to give an answer to anyone who askes as to why HOPE EXISTS IN MY HEART.......not yours. (1 Peter 3:15) You are an agent of free will. I simply present the actual content of the Holy Scriptures........its upon to you if you reject it and attempt to trample it like swines when pearls are cast among them........or like a dog going back to eat its own vomit.

Dogma is "faith" that is based upon something that has no facts in evidence......unlike the faith/doctrine taken from the actual word of God which can be calibrated against that which is actually written. Unlike false cults.........the actual canon of the Holy Scriptures remains unbroken when it comes to presenting TRUTH. The word of God exists as a recorded running history of the Judeo/Christian faith, written by at least 38 different authors from all walks of life.......all agreeing with the main subject matter.........the coming of the Messiah and the conformation thereof. The same theme exists from Genesis to Revelation........all in total agreement from prophecy to fulfillment thereof.

No one can present any objective evidence based upon the application of Science or Historical actual that proves beyond reasonal doubt that the Holy Bible is not based upon truth. What? The supernatual events? Exist as but a fraction of the total content of the Holy Bible's recorded history ..........and cannot be quantified by attempting to apply natural physics to confirm or deny such a record. Why? Supernatual self professes to be Super -to- Nature. One can no more disprove such an event by applying science that one can prove the supernatual event via applying science. There is no Super Natual -0- Meter. Example: Science cannot prove how the univsere came into existence.........all man can do is offer his philosophy based upon opinions .....i.e, theories that exist only in one place, in the mind of humans, because no theory has the required evidences to prove it as a Physical Fact ...i.e, a Law of Physics. Show me the Law of Evolution.

Why? Believe and accept as truth the supernatural record? Its simple, its called prima facie truth. When compared to the content of the Bible that can be tested by Applied Science (no theories as a theory does not contain the evidence required to make it a LAW OF PHYSICS) and History Actual..........the Bible is yet to be proven to errant from the truth. All supposed Contradicts are explainable as nothing but a shopping list of mistranslated scripture that has been taken away from its content, context and subject matter......corrupting its contextual integrity.

Why not accept the less than 10% of the Bible that is based upon supernatural events that do nothing but confirm the word of God as coming from divine inspiration.......when the 90% has never been broken by actual science or history actual........unlike the fake doctrines of Mormonism, Jehovah Witnesses, Islam, the RCC....etc. when they are confronted by actual science or history actual they fail the test.

Chirstians are commanded to test all things and hold to that which is rightoues/good....i.e, TRUTH.

Example of faith based upon prima facie and actual facts. When you turn the ignition key or push the ignition button on your car each day........you have the faith that it will start even before you attempt to start it. Why? It has not failed to start on every other ocassion you have attempted to use it. Faith is used every day in socities all around the globe......its called making judgments based upon demonstrable past evidences.

Christian Faith is anything but Blind........nor is it based upon Dogma. "Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God" -- Romans 10:17......its not based upon the Pope's traditional opinions. When such traditions have been historicaly proven to be fatal to the false doctrines of the RCC. Such as the Crusades and the Inquisitions. Or self proclaiming that any man can be "infallible"

Last edited:
In my opinion, yes. However, that would mean the Catholic Church was wrong initially.

Well it does appear the Society of St Pius X is opposed to changes in the Catholic Church. However it is a fairly recent organization founded in 1970.

It wasn’t around to voice an opinion on issues like the marriage of priests which was banned in 1123 and 1139.

The original Catholic Church must have felt marriage was OK if we agree the original Catholic Church as created by Christ was present in the years before 1123.
priests being celibate has never been a dogmatic teaching. However, good luck thinking that practice will change.. with the TRUE Church, that is.. (novus ordo is NOT the true Church)

so SSPX is of recent vintage? The fact is that that Church carries on the Tradition of the Catholic faith that has been handed down for 2000 centuries. Their Mass is the same Mass that was canonized by Pope St Pius V.. Council of Trent in the 16th century

The novus ordo Church did NOT continue with the practices of the Ancient Church Christ founded. :oops:

Also, the NO Church never banned the Pius V canonized Mass.. That cannot be done.. They knew that those who know canon law would SEE the error in spades.. and they did not want that..

Last edited:
As I stated eariler...........no one can change a Reprobate mind. When God has given upon you and tossed you away to your own doctrines.
I don't read your posts anymore -- but have the charity to tell you, so you don't waste your time.. unless you think other people are reading them and falling all over your words, along with seeing as they undoubtedly do, what a great guru you are.. totally to be followed if for no other reason than that you are against the Church Christ founded. .lovely.

I will stick with the Church Christ founded for my beliefs, Thank you.

not a fallible human being.

priests being celibate has never been a dogmatic teaching. However, good luck thinking that practice will change.. with the TRUE Church, that is.. (novus ordo is NOT the true Church)

so SSPX is of recent vintage? The fact is that that Church carries on the Tradition of the Catholic faith that has been handed down for 2000 centuries. Their Mass is the same Mass that was canonized by Pope St Pius V.. Council of Trent in the 16th century

The novus ordo Church did NOT continue with the practices of the Ancient Church Christ founded. :oops:

Also, the NO Church never banned the Pius V canonized Mass.. That cannot be done.. They knew that those who know canon law would SEE the error in spades.. and they did not want that..
I base my statement on the age of SSPX on the Wikipedia article on the society. It was not meant as a criticism. The reasons for its creation are mainly also recent.

I think one of the biggest mistakes the Catholic Church made over the centuries was to require young unmarried priests to be celibate.

I base my statement on the age of SSPX on the Wikipedia article on the society. It was not meant as a criticism. The reasons for its creation are mainly also recent.

I think one of the biggest mistakes the Catholic Church made over the centuries was to require young unmarried priests to be celibate.
no, that's one of the best decisions they have made. I've been celibate a long time and wish I had been so even longer.. I wish I had never lost my virginity.. It is so much easier to follow Christ when you are like him that way.. a virgin all your life.

It's not that I struggle (anymore) with those kind of temptations.. it's just that.. one example: seeing certain images, even of, say, half clothed people.. affects that part of me that is not a virgin. I mean, well.. u probably know what I mean..

In any case, it is true the SSPX was founded in 1970 but in a way that is HIGHLY inaccurate because the SSPX is the same Church that existed from the time of the Ascension. It is the NO Church that went astray from Ancient Tradition--Vatican II!

It is the SSPX who retained and preserved the True Church Christ founded. The sspx may not have the same views as I have on whether the Chair of Peter is vacant or not but I don't think they have dogmatize that belief..

Forum List

Back