Are we better off than we were a year ago ??

God you liberals are something. I make a claim, post multiple reliable sources to support my claim
It wasn't YOUR claim, it was MY CLAIM you were responding, with your irrelavant claims.

We've had 3000-4000 people dying everyday from last Dec to Jan, and we are no where near those numbers now. You trying to say that last winter's numbers early in Biden's term somehow count as whats going today is rediculous nonsense.

Last edited:
It wasn't YOUR claim, it was MY CLAIM you were responding, with your irrelavant claims.

We've had 3000-4000 people dying everyday from last Dec to Jan, and we are no where near those numbers now. You trying to say that last winter's numbers early in Biden's term somehow count as whats going today is rediculous nonsense.

So what difference does that make? I was pointing out that it's irrelevant since more people died under Dementia than Trump. It doesn't matter what time frame you use, the yearly death count is still on his side.

So what difference does that make? I was pointing out that it's irrelevant since more people died under Dementia than Trump. It doesn't matter what time frame you use, the yearly death count is still on his side.
Your pointing out is bullshit because you are counting deaths in early 2021, well before people were vaccinated, to say we are not better off now.

ABSOLUTELY THE TIME FRAME MATTERS.

Why do you insist on posting stupid nonsense?

Your pointing out is bullshit because you are counting deaths in early 2021, well before people were vaccinated, to say we are not better off now.

ABSOLUTELY THE TIME FRAME MATTERS.

Why do you insist on posting stupid nonsense?

Because I have the links to support my claim.

Are we better off than we were a year ago ??​

In a nation formerly touted the world over as that shining city on a hill, the pride of the world where all used to go to for freedom, liberty, opportunity, justice and rights, how can we ever possibly be better off now than a year ago when it took our throwing away all that we held dear in getting here, namely, the falsification of a national election by the combined effort of many within our society, industry and government itself to get out a good and rightful president that so many loved and supported, simply because some few found it too difficult to like him.

Last edited:
In a nation formerly touted the world over as that shining city on a hill, the pride of the world where all go to for freedom, liberty, justice and rights, how can we ever possibly be better off now than a year ago when it took our throwing away all that we held dear in getting here, namely, the falsification of a national election by the combined many within our society, industry and government itself of a good and rightful president, simply because some found it too difficult to like him.
Biden won the election and is the rightfull President, too bad you are too damn crazy to deal sanely with that reality.

Sure they did, and the title of some of the articles was Biden exceeds Trump in covid death counts.
They are wrong and not only are they wrong on basic math, it's wrong to count the entirety of Biden presidency in a question about current Covid deaths.

Is this rocket science?

Show me that's how my sources counted it.
  • January 2020: 6
  • February 2020: 19
  • March 2020: 7,154
  • April 2020: 65,461
  • May 2020: 38,297
  • June 2020: 18,005
  • July 2020: 31,111
  • August 2020: 29,881
  • September 2020: 19,138
  • October 2020: 24,905
  • November 2020: 53,206
  • December 2020: 98,048
  • January 2021: 104,265

Do these numbers of COVID deaths look correct.
Any Adjustments needed, let me know Ray.
Now, these numbers are only UNDER trump, we shall get to Biden after you confirm or deny these trump COVID death numbers.
Fair?

Do these numbers of COVID deaths look correct.
Any Adjustments needed, let me know Ray.
Now, these numbers are only UNDER trump, we shall get to Biden after you confirm or deny these trump COVID death numbers.
Fair?

It's embarrassing for you but it's factual.
Own the idiot.

The answer is "absolutely." We have vaccines now, far fewer people are dying from Covid, workplaces are open, and I could go to my choice of restaurants or bars or movie theaters today, if I wanted to. Last December *suuuuucked*.

Forum List

Back