Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

I don't expect you to be convinced of my case. You've demonstrated that you throw a hissy-fit temper tantrum about anything being done to your precious guns.

What I do have is a bipartisan solution that both sides actually agreed to. Naturally you just want to throw a hissy-fit about that as well.
Still projecting.

There are not facts or data to suggest raising the age is going to make any difference at all.

I bipartisan "Solution" as opposed to "show" would be to secure our schools and provide an immediate armed response.

Still projecting.

There are not facts or data to suggest raising the age is going to make any difference at all.

I bipartisan "Solution" as opposed to "show" would be to secure our schools and provide an immediate armed response.
Go cry at Florida then.

Once again, there was no lowering of the age. What did take place over that time period was securing and hardening of facilities and a dramatic increase in armed security.
Your inability to understand isn't my problem.

You're looking for a cause/effect relationship when it's impossible to determine what it is from the data we have.

You probably shouldn't describe reasoning when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
I'm the one person here who actually knows what they are talking about and has the facts to support my case.

You have nothing but "Well Florida did it", "Might", and "Maybe".

There is no evidence anywhere to suggest raising the age is going to make any positive difference. If there was, surely by now you could have found and presented it.

Your inability to understand isn't my problem.

You're looking for a cause/effect relationship when it's impossible to determine what it is from the data we have.
You are now just making things up because there simply are no facts or evidence of any kind to support your position.

The reprehensible right doesn't care about addressing gun crime and violence, instead they contrive ridiculous, idiotic non-solutions like arming teachers.
Securing facilities and providing an immediate armed response are the two things we have any data supporting as positive measures to reduce these incidents.

You mean like the "fact" that the schools were hardened in the data you're using?

Oh right. That was just made up.
School campuses all over the country were hardened and secured following Columbine and thousands of districts nationwide started providing or increased armed security as a result of the recommendations coming out after that shooting.

School campuses all over the country were hardened and secured following Columbine and thousands of districts nationwide started providing or increased armed security as a result of the recommendations coming out after that shooting.
Columbine happened in 1999, you moron.

The data set you're using went from 2009 to 2019 and it said absolutely nothing about additional security. You're just making shit up.

You're so bad at this.

Columbine happened in 1999, you moron.

The data set you're using went from 2009 to 2019 and it said absolutely nothing about additional security. You're just making shit up.

You're so bad at this.
Are you really so ignorant as to not realize it takes time for evaluations to be made and programs to then be implemented?

Bureaucracies do not move at the speed of light especially when districts have to listen to experts, then parents, then the voters before any significant changes can be made?

The reprehensible right doesn't care about addressing gun crime and violence, instead they contrive ridiculous, idiotic non-solutions like arming teachers.

Wrong.
The historic reason for school safety was armed teachers.
They did not have much of a problem until 1994, when they disarmed teachers.
Only then did school shooting really take off.

In 1967, 2 students were killed in knife fights in my high school.
The solution was the PTA demanded at least 2 armed teachers or janitors always be present.
And that worked.
No more violence.

If arming the good guys was not the solution, then why would we arm police?
If we should not arm teachers, then obviously we should disarm police as well, since they are less reliable than teachers.

Are you really so ignorant as to not realize it takes time for evaluations to be made and programs to then be implemented?
Oh yea? How long did it take for evaluations to be made and then programs to then be implemented? 10 years? Based on nothing but your stupid ass feelings?

So it's fine when you make up stupid bullshit. Oh I see.

Forum List

Back