Are Whites Ashamed...

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
Are you ashamed to see the many blacks not taking advantage of the opportunities they have to better themselves?

I’m not sure how anyone would know that. I will, however, point out that ashkinazi jews came through North Africa and hitler’s grandmother was Jewish
I have heard that if you have German ancestors, you're at least partly Jewish.

If true....

Excuse me while I light this candle thingy and don this beany hat.
:dance:

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
Are you ashamed to see the many blacks not taking advantage of the opportunities they have to better themselves?
You didnt answer my question.

What's the matter, Rwandan Genocide atrocity not atrocious enough for you?

Given the savagery of the Rwandan Genocide and considering that up to 800,000 people were slaughtered within a hundred days, do you really think skin color had anything to do with the lower body count than the Holocaust?

If there had been 6 million Hutus to kill and they had enough time (the Holocaust lasted four years) and no one to stop them, given the nature and level of butchery, I've no doubt they would have killed that many.

You guys always look at these things in terms of body counts and while body counts are interesting factoids, they say nothing about the soul of one race as compared to another. History has proven that no one race is more capable of atrocity than another.
I disagree. Whites as a group are more violent, more savage, more bellicose than any other race on the planet. Your history is littered with atrocities. These atrocities were not committed as a result of self defense. They were committed because whites felt they were superior. In effect the "manifest destiny" philosophy was at work when whites committed their atrocities.

The Portuguese were the biggest slavers out of Europe.

Arabs were the biggest slavers of all time.

Neither group is particularly Blonde, but yet you probably go berserk the most about Blonde Whites, just because they look more different than you.

Hilarious that IM2 insists you're not a racist, huh?
Dude. Will shut the fk up about this blonde shit. You sound like a fking idiot.

I don't split white people into groups. Because when it comes to black people, they all get the same page thus the dog that would bite me in Portugal. would be the same dog that bite me in Sweden
Why do you suppose black people have such a terrible reputation all over the world?
Because we live in a system of white supremacy and your right black people have bad rep the world over and that just simply demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbors, are dumb

If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages, and they do pick them up, from several different sources.

If you talk to white folks who have never even been around black folks, white folks in Russia, white folks in Poland, white folks in Serbia, even white folks in certain parts of the USA, that is people have never even been around black people, they will come forth with many of these negative stereotypes in spite of no first-hand experience.

I would lay a bet that SobieskiSavedEurope harmonica dave p Mudda abu afak have

• Never been attacked by a black person
  • Never been evicted by a black person
  • Never had a black person deny their child the college of her choice
  • Never been pulled over by a black cop
  • Never been rejected for a job by a black person
  • Never had a black person deny them a bank loan
  • And they've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 500 jobs here - have a nice day!"
Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in their lives has had a white face attached to it.

In any movie or film you need a bad guy.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE GLOBAL BAD GUYS
bullshit--you've read my story before
I grew up in a mostly black hood
most of our friends were black
blacks jumped my brother
they wanted to fight us other times
a black family moved in 3 houses down and started giving our family a lot of trouble
racist?? maybe -- why give us trouble when we didn't even know them
but we never thought of race back then
...I fought some black guy at a school ground where we used to play fuzz ball and tennis and my black friend fought a white guy at the same place

...bullshit--my brother works in loans--you usually don't get a loan if you don't have good credit/etc

you are so full of shit
those same things happen to white people
etc

The reason slavery existed was greed. Blacks kidnapped and sold their brothers as slaves to make money, then the slave owners made a fortune using free labor.

What I find amazing is, these same "white devils" you seem to want to condemn also fought a Civil War over, killing over a million other white devils, to extinguish a wrong of the past. There was no outward force to correct their injustices, such as the US marching into Germany for forcibly make them end the Holocaust. No, these men were motivated by the roots of their Christian beliefs and the Constitution to rise up and end slavery once and for all.

Thomas Jefferson wished to include freedom for slaves in the Declaration of Independence, but was warned to take it out least the Southern colonies would not sign on. It's called compromising your moral code and it cost the next generation over a million dead.

What you may not know, though, is that there is more slavery today than at any other time in history. You act as though "blacks" are the only ones in this world who have suffered from it or are suffering from it, yet history and the present tell us otherwise.

Here are some uncomfortable facts for you. Human nature demands slavery. We see this in ancient history as most men were either slaves or forced to fight for their elitist leader. We also see this in slavery today, such as human trafficking.

The irony here is, in the 1800's slavery was legal and today it is illegal, yet we have more of it today.

Here is a suggestion. Get off your arse feeling sorry for yourself or blaming men of slavery that occurred over a hundred years ago and do something about the slavery going on in your back yard.

Why would I be ashamed of giving blacks an opportunity to a good life?

You sound pretty nuts. And who runs the world seems to ebb
And flow, doesn’t it now, silly boy?
We all know women run this motherfucker. Any dude who says otherwise is either ignorant or has a really smooth wife who knows how to make him think he runs shit.

I have a really smooth wife.
:itsok:

You still havent answered my question.

I wish my ancestors would have done more for black equality after the civil war. If I am ashamed of anything, it's that they did not do enough to make all citizens equal.

I am ashamed.

There. I said it.

:whip:

Here's a young man who understands the importance and rewards of dedication and perseverance.....

Last edited:

The reason slavery existed was greed. Blacks kidnapped and sold their brothers as slaves to make money, then the slave owners made a fortune using free labor.

What I find amazing is, these same "white devils" you seem to want to condemn also fought a Civil War over, killing over a million other white devils, to extinguish a wrong of the past. There was no outward force to correct their injustices, such as the US marching into Germany for forcibly make them end the Holocaust. No, these men were motivated by the roots of their Christian beliefs and the Constitution to rise up and end slavery once and for all.

Thomas Jefferson wished to include freedom for slaves in the Declaration of Independence, but was warned to take it out least the Southern colonies would not sign on. It's called compromising your moral code and it cost the next generation over a million dead.

What you may not know, though, is that there is more slavery today than at any other time in history. You act as though "blacks" are the only ones in this world who have suffered from it or are suffering from it, yet history and the present tell us otherwise.

Here are some uncomfortable facts for you. Human nature demands slavery. We see this in ancient history as most men were either slaves or forced to fight for their elitist leader. We also see this in slavery today, such as human trafficking.

The irony here is, in the 1800's slavery was legal and today it is illegal, yet we have more of it today.

Here is a suggestion. Get off your arse feeling sorry for yourself or blaming men of slavery that occurred over a hundred years ago and do something about the slavery going on in your back yard.
I agree with only your first sentence. Whites were greedy. Other than that it looks like you visited the WPVE for your information.

Whites didnt fight the Civil War to end slavery. Lincoln himself said he would keep people enslaved if it meant saving the union.

Thomas jefferson had slaves until the day he died. There was no moral code apparent.

I stopped reading the rest because it was a massive deflection from the point.

While you sear
Here's a young man who understands the importance and rewards of dedication and perseverance.....

Youre still deflecting. Do I need to report you for trolling?

The Portuguese were the biggest slavers out of Europe.

Arabs were the biggest slavers of all time.

Neither group is particularly Blonde, but yet you probably go berserk the most about Blonde Whites, just because they look more different than you.

Hilarious that IM2 insists you're not a racist, huh?
Dude. Will shut the fk up about this blonde shit. You sound like a fking idiot.

I don't split white people into groups. Because when it comes to black people, they all get the same page thus the dog that would bite me in Portugal. would be the same dog that bite me in Sweden
Why do you suppose black people have such a terrible reputation all over the world?
Because we live in a system of white supremacy and your right black people have bad rep the world over and that just simply demonstrates the effectiveness of several hundred years of racial propaganda saying that black people are criminal, they’re going to rob you, they don’t make good neighbors, are dumb

If you have years and generations of people picking up those kinds of messages, and they do pick them up, from several different sources.

If you talk to white folks who have never even been around black folks, white folks in Russia, white folks in Poland, white folks in Serbia, even white folks in certain parts of the USA, that is people have never even been around black people, they will come forth with many of these negative stereotypes in spite of no first-hand experience.

I would lay a bet that SobieskiSavedEurope harmonica dave p Mudda abu afak have

• Never been attacked by a black person
  • Never been evicted by a black person
  • Never had a black person deny their child the college of her choice
  • Never been pulled over by a black cop
  • Never been rejected for a job by a black person
  • Never had a black person deny them a bank loan
  • And they've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 500 jobs here - have a nice day!"
Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in their lives has had a white face attached to it.

In any movie or film you need a bad guy.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE GLOBAL BAD GUYS
Bad reputations dont come out of thin air, and how fucking stupid are you to think that white people arent victimized by black people throughout their lives? REALLY? Ive had 3 things on your list happen to me, including the first one.
OK. Let's say a bunch of black people done bad things to you. Now does that mean other black people who have not done them things get tarred with the same brush ?
That broad brushed gets used alot on white people

He "Endeavored to Persevere."
:lol:

"We told him about how our land had been stolen and our people were dying.

"When we finished he shook our hands and said, "endeavor to persevere!"

"They stood us in a line: John Jumper, Chili McIntosh, Buffalo Hump, Jim Buckmark, and me — I am Lone Watie. They took our pictures. And the newspapers said, "Indians vow to endeavor to persevere."

"We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union."

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

While you sear

Youre still deflecting. Do I need to report you for trolling?

You can do whatever you want.

What's the matter, Rwandan Genocide atrocity not atrocious enough for you?

Given the savagery of the Rwandan Genocide and considering that up to 800,000 people were slaughtered within a hundred days, do you really think skin color had anything to do with the lower body count than the Holocaust?

If there had been 6 million Hutus to kill and they had enough time (the Holocaust lasted four years) and no one to stop them, given the nature and level of butchery, I've no doubt they would have killed that many.

You guys always look at these things in terms of body counts and while body counts are interesting factoids, they say nothing about the soul of one race as compared to another. History has proven that no one race is more capable of atrocity than another.
When you used Rwanda you not only failed the described terms, you forgot that the Rwanda massacre was a direct result of white people fucking up in Africa.

I asked IM2 this question in another thread and he refused to answer so I'll ask you: If the actions of the white colonizers is directly responsible and to be blamed for the hatred between the Hutus and Tutsis and the subsequent genocide, who is responsible for my racism?

The question was to name one atrocity whites have not committed that was worse. Since whites have clearly killed (by a vast amount) more people at a single instance than any atrocity known to man your example fails.

The question is irrelevant and based on a false premise that whites are inherently more evil. Unless we're talking strictly about numbers for the sake of discussing generic information, the body counts mean nothing. However, if we're talking about the capability to do evil, Rwanda disproves your premise at one machete stroke. On top of that, the 1994 genocide was not the only one in that country. There was one in 1972 started by the Tutsis where at least 80,000 were killed. The Hutu armed response to this massacre resulted in thousands more killed. So not only are Rwandans guilty of genocide, they are twice guilty.

A quick look at some of the actions by the Hutu perpetrators: Hutus not only killed Tutsis, they slaughtered moderate members and Tutsi sympathizers within their own tribe; Hutu husbands killed their own Tutsi wives; Tutsis women were taken away as sex slaves; Children were clubbed and hacked to death along with adults; HIV-infected patients were formed into "rape squads" to rape and infect Tutsi women; Men and women both suffered sexual mutilation (some after having been raped) by having their genitalia hacked with machetes, knives, and sharp sticks and doused with acid.There's more but I think you get the idea.

So this raises another question: Does it require any more evil to put someone in a gas chamber than to hack a child to death with a machete?

I disagree. Whites as a group are more violent, more savage, more bellicose than any other race on the planet. Your history is littered with atrocities. These atrocities were not committed as a result of self defense. They were committed because whites felt they were superior. In effect the "manifest destiny" philosophy was at work when whites committed their atrocities.

A list of some of the worst African wars since the end of WWII and the Holocaust:

First Sudanese War, 1955 - 1972 - 500,000 dead.
Second Sudanese War, 1983 - 2005 - 1-2 million dead.
Lord's Resistance Army Insurgency, 1987 - present - 100,000+ dead so far.
War in Darfur, 2003 - present - 300,000 dead so far.
South Sudanese Civil War, 2013 - present - 10,000+ dead.
Chad/Libya Conflict, 1978 - 1987 - 8,500+ dead.
Libyan Civil War, 2014 - present - 10,000 dead.
Somali Civil War, 1980s - present - 300,00 - 500,000 dead.
Eritrean War of Independence, 1961 - 1991 - 145,000 dead.
Ethiopian Civil War, 1974 - 1991 - +/- 500,000 war dead plus 1,000,000 dead from famine.
Eritrean-Ethiopian War, 1998 - 2000 - 70,000 - 100,000 dead.
Congo Civil War, 1997 - 1999 - 14,000 - 25,000 dead.

So since WWII and the end of the Holocaust, blacks have slaughtered blacks to the tune of about 4 million killed just in the wars and conflicts listed here (there are many other recorded wars and conflicts on the African continent) and that's using the conservative estimates and doesn't even include the 800,000 from the Rwandan genocide. What's more, whites had nothing to do with any of them.
Yup and white man Joseph Stalin killed around 9 million way more than all the wars you mentioned in African combined and that 9 million is a conservative estimate. Many claim it's more like 20-25 mill.

Can you answer the question I posed to Asclepias? Namely, does it require more evil to put someone in a gas chamber than it does to hack a child to death with a machete?
I think everyone knows whites are not the only people who have done evil in history. So to keep bringing it up comes off as either some kind of weak “Everyone does it” excuse that eight-year-olds use or as a way to draw attention away from the evils of white history.

The past, present and future of Black Americans concern me most. And in that history whites are the main evil. That is just how it is. I did not create the world I find myself in. If I were Darfuri, no doubt I would write about the Arabic-speaking Sudanese. If I were Palestinian, it would be the Israelis.

Look. White people need to get over this idea that they are somehow special. They are not.

They are just like everyone else. But by putting up this front that they are better than most, they make themselves worse than most – because it means they turn a blind eye to the evil they do.
You just think whites consider themselves special, they dont

No I was talking about slavery, Black Codes, Jim Crow etc etc.

Why don't you just go back to Africa, Asclepias? I'm always amazed blacks like you don't just go back and be happy there, where your people came from. You are obviously very unhappy here. Why not start over, pretend slavery never happened while you live in Africa?
Especially since he doesnt want white people in Africa

No I was talking about slavery, Black Codes, Jim Crow etc etc.

Why don't you just go back to Africa, Asclepias? I'm always amazed blacks like you don't just go back and be happy there, where your people came from. You are obviously very unhappy here. Why not start over, pretend slavery never happened while you live in Africa?
I am but even it I wasnt why should I go back to Africa when my family and assets are here? Who said I wasnt happy here?
There are whites born and raised in Africa but you want them to leave

Forum List

Back