Are Whites Ashamed...

Your history books.
Maybe you should read the history books yourself. Not all whites are violent. Throughout history ( and yes even in the books available to you ) every race has at one point or another acted violently. That doesn't mean everyone in that race is violent. Every time you make a stupid generalization you discount what ever point you are trying to make. But we all know the only point you want to make is that " whitey is bad". Stop being a victim of your own mind, get off your ass, shake off your self pity and make something of yourself. You owe it to your kids so they don't grow up as racist and full of anger as you.

How about we stop all this excuse making about everywhere else throughout history and address the history of the nation we live in. Stop lying to yourself about way blacks feel as they do. You owe it to your kids, since they will grow up and live much of their lives as a minority, that you don't raise another generation of white racist excuse makers.
If they are a minority can they still be racists?

Why do you ask that stupid question?
Why not just answer the question?

Why did you ask that stupid question?

It’s a pretty simple question, even stupid in your words, you don’t want to answer it or you can’t answer it.Which is it?

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

No, not ashamed at all. I did none of those things.

Maybe you should read the history books yourself. Not all whites are violent. Throughout history ( and yes even in the books available to you ) every race has at one point or another acted violently. That doesn't mean everyone in that race is violent. Every time you make a stupid generalization you discount what ever point you are trying to make. But we all know the only point you want to make is that " whitey is bad". Stop being a victim of your own mind, get off your ass, shake off your self pity and make something of yourself. You owe it to your kids so they don't grow up as racist and full of anger as you.

How about we stop all this excuse making about everywhere else throughout history and address the history of the nation we live in. Stop lying to yourself about way blacks feel as they do. You owe it to your kids, since they will grow up and live much of their lives as a minority, that you don't raise another generation of white racist excuse makers.

It’s a pretty simple question even stupid in your words, you don’t want to answer it or you can’t answer it. Which is it?

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

Thank you for answering honestly.

Are you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

Thank you for answering honestly.

Of course. I'm always honest, even when people don't agree with me.

Pretty much all whites are violent. When I say "threat" I mean a threat to out succeed you whites which is what the topic is about. Are you embarrassed and angry your founding fathers and subsequent leadership thought so little of whites they had to develop systems to keep Blacks down so you could have a head start?
All whites are violent? Where the fuck do you come up with this stupid shit?
Your history books.

I am dealing with what is going on here in this country. Everyone has equal rights. Every one can get ahead. My kids grew up fine. Are yours racists like you?

You don't get to call people racists because they point out white racism. You say everyone has equal rights. Do they really? If I did what your bigot ass wants and ignored race, do piss poor whites really have the same rights as whites who have money? Bet you don't say yes about that one now do you. Because those like you are always whining about some elite you can't get into. But everyone can get ahead when we talk about race. When it comes to race you whites here at USMB have every excuse, catch phrase, slogan, one liner and meme that has ever been created to excuse your racism.

It’s a pretty simple question even stupid in your words, you don’t want to answer it or you can’t answer it. Which is it?

Neither. I am not going to answer it.

Neither. I am not going to answer it.
I understand

All whites are violent? Where the fuck do you come up with this stupid shit?
Your history books.

I am dealing with what is going on here in this country. Everyone has equal rights. Every one can get ahead. My kids grew up fine. Are yours racists like you?

You don't get to call people racists because they point out white racism. You say everyone has equal rights. Do they really? If I did what your bigot ass wants and ignored race, do piss poor whites really have the same rights as whites who have money? Bet you don't say yes about that one now do you. Because those like you are always whining about some elite you can't get into. But everyone can get ahead when we talk about race. When it comes to race you whites here at USMB have every excuse, catch phrase, slogan, one liner and meme that has ever been created to excuse your racism.
I'm not calling you a racist because you point out white racism, I call you a racist because you don't point out all racism and you hold blacks in a superior position regarding human rights and you post how whites are the problem. Every one including poor whites have equal rights and equal opportunity. I am not whining about anything. I have all the social access I want or need. I was born in Cabrini-Green to dirt poor parents. So yes poor whites have every opportunity as does blacks or poor blacks. You are the one whining. Maybe if you spent less time being angry and making those around you to be the same, and turned that energy and time into helping someone get out of poverty or the inner city cycle you could make a difference.

wuqqfd.jpg

The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

Hello, Asclepias. As an 'aspiring misanthrope', when considering the big picture relating to our ever-evolving, far too often self-destructive, imperfect human species, often I find it difficult to lay BLAME on a specific group of human beings.

Respectfully, Asclepias. I'm curious to learn if YOU, my American or foreign born neighbors are aware in the 1600s, during the same period of human history and evolution when UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION we call SLAVERY began on the North American continent, that a significant number of human beings ignorantly believed the Earth was the center of ‘everything.’

When Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century offered evidence our Sun did not revolve around the Earth, a significant population of God and Bible embracing people CHOSE TO MAINTAIN their human ignorance by oppressing and imprisoning Free-Thinking Galileo for the remainder of his life.

Galileo got off lucky, in many other instances of VIOLENT and OPPRESSIVE human behavior, the God and Bible loving people imprisoned, savagely murdered or horrifically tortured other free thinkers who attempted using their human intellect to help educate the human race about our physical world, as well as our human condition.

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia

"Beginning in 1593, Bruno was tried for heresy by the Roman Inquisition on charges including denial of several core Catholic doctrines, including eternal damnation, the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, the virginity of Mary, and transubstantiation. Bruno's pantheism was also a matter of grave concern.[4] The Inquisition found him guilty, and he was burned at the stake in Rome's Campo de' Fiori in 1600."

Asclepias, unfortunately for mankind, credible evidence reveals God and Bible loving humans embracing ignorant, illogical beliefs in divine supernatural beings not only greatly impeded the peaceful and healthy evolution of our human species.

Reliable evidence demonstrates God and Bible embracing people are responsible for UNJUSTLY oppressing, slaughtering and torturing COUNTLESS numbers of peaceful, free-thinking human beings, many sincerely wanting to educate and improve the Quality of Life for our species.

Sadly, in today's world a fading, though still significant population of freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE, God Bible loving people continue embracing illogical beliefs in mythical supernatural beings, as well as ignorant, illogical racist beliefs that in my opinion are demeaning to human intellect.

Asclepias, equally as sad are God Bible embracing, freedom loving, SLOW-TO-EVOLVE people who in today's world apparently feel a need, as well as duty to LOUDLY bully, shame, shun, demean, discriminate against ans denigrate as "C**ns, "Sell-Outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, accomplished, successful fellow black or American citizens, friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue their OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness.

Justice Clarence Thomas, Attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Thomas Sowell, Ph.D Dr. Ben Carson, M.D., Crystal Wright, Allen West, Stephen A. Smith, Stacey Dash, Herman Cain, Senator Tim Scott and Dr. Walter Williams, Ph.D, are a few PEACEFUL, accomplished, FREE THINKING American citizens targeted for HATE & DISCRIMINATION by a significant population of apparent illogical, slow-to-evolve "Pro Black" minded American people.

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'Pro Black' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

Asclepias, am I the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
___
Asclepias, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly declares is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
__
Tagged: #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

IM2 said:
You can't address the 242 years of lawless criminality and violence by whites since this nation was "founded."
Because That's No Longer An Issue For The Black 'Community'
What That Is,
Is A Defection For The Lack Of Black Responsibility For Their Own Problems
Laws And All The Affirmative Preference
Can't Fix The Wrongs Blacks Casually Do To Themselves

And You'll Never Get 'Reparations' From Anyone
Your Demands Get Progressively Slimmer
And More Irrelevant
As Hispanics Have Passed Blacks
As The Largest And Growing Minority

Blacks Are Headed To The Political Back Burner
And You Don't Even See It Coming
Democrats Are Tired Of Kow-Towing To Your Vote

Wrong answer idiot.

The problem is whites don't want to take responsibility for the problems their racism has caused. You are a prime example of what I just said.
Who specifically is causing the problems? Please decribe said problems. What exact responsibility needs to be taken?

Racism Is A Problem
And It Comes From The Blacks

It Becomes Blaringly Obvious
When The Demographic Of An Area Hits About 20%
And That's My Personal, Anecdotal Witness

If You Want To Dig Through Crime Stats
You'll Probably Find That's A Pretty Good Guestimate On My Part

Of you dig through crime stats you see whites lead in almost very category. 27 out of 30 to be exact. That includes violent crime.
Nah, really? This response proves proves just how deluded you are. Might as well say the world is flat. The facts speak for themselves. Facts, they aren't colored. Take that any way you choose.

Yes the facts do speak for themselves and apparently you have not read them.
Reading the facts? Well, I LIVE with the facts. As petty as it seems. It's not an exercise in pedantics.

You don't live with the facts. I'm black and you can't tell me anything about black people.
You arent white so you dont know white people. You have a warped perception.

The Semites were Black people.
That's also what I have read.

Again, I am simply amazed that some will not even consider the mere possibility that Jesus was black when Mary's lineage or information on her blood relatives is NEVER revealed in any text.

Furthermore, if Jesus is truly a literal son of God, and is half Mary and half God, one must assume that God is white if one believes Jesus is white.

That's one big, fat, huge, baseless assumption.

Yet, pointing it out does reveal some unresolved internal conflict and assumptions about race that some are not comfortable addressing.
:lol:
I dont believe it matters what race the Biblical people were

How many black Larry Nassars can you name Jarhman? Exactly what have you done in the black community instead of validating white racism like you do here? I know members of Alan Wests family and they can't stand him. Those people you cited are not free thinkers they are lawn jockeys. You are ignorant.

Racism is part of the fabric of life for African Americans and is among the causes of enduring negative health outcomes. There is really nothing new or startling in the assertion that social circumstances encountered as part of day-to-day experience influence physical health. At the turn of the last century, W. E. B. Du Bois (1906) and Kelly Miller (1897) proposed in separate manuscripts that oppressive social conditions encroaching on the lives of African Americans contributed to poor health and premature death. Fifty years later, Frantz Fanon’s classic studies (1967, 1968) examined the effects of oppression and included a recognition of “psychosomatic”—that is physical—consequences. Currently, social epidemiologists, health psychologists, and medical sociologists have extended the insights of these important early scholars by showing how racism generates systems and practices that contribute to persistent disparities in health outcomes (Paradies 2006a; Pascoe and Richman, 2009; Williams 1997). Estimates indicate that the failure to erase these disparities costs tens of thousands of African American lives each year (Levine et al., 2001; Williams and Mohammed, 2009). As long as the rates of the leading causes of death differ along racial lines (Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, 2008), the specter of racism will haunt the United States. The persistence of racial health disparities and of racism in any form calls scholars, therapists, activists, and political leaders to vigorous action.

Racism may impact health directly and indirectly. It can contribute to negative health outcomes indirectly by shaping the health-related behavior of oppressed groups. An important and growing body of research reveals that frustration and social upheaval stemming from racism lead to high rates of smoking, drug use, and overeating, and that these behaviors may mediate the relationship between discrimination and racial health disparities (Jackson and Knight, 2006).

On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Last edited:
Are Whites Ashamed...

Some are.
Because of what the GOP has become.

Republicans have a
Djd0p-mWsAADlhU.jpg

No, but you sure seem jealous of us.

I pity you. Dont confuse that with jealousy. You have nothing for me to be jealous of. Look at you and look at me. :laugh:

I pity you. Dont confuse that with jealousy. You have nothing for me to be jealous of. Look at you and look at me. :laugh:
Then why are you so pissed at white people? I'm not made at blacks.

Then why are you so pissed at white people? I'm not made at blacks.
I'm not pissed at white people. Show me one time I have said I was angry at you poor pitiful people.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back