Are you tired of the liberal left's tactics?

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
I'm sure it's something they've learned from Rules for Radicals. Over and over, we see the same tactics from the left....

To exploit a tragedy to promote the agenda--

1. Emotively blame the right, make everything the fault of right-wing policies, republican politicians, and the "stupid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-draggers" who vote for them. Don't forget to toss in the "Bible-thumpers!"

2. Take an authoritative Fascist tone and tell the right how things are GOING to be, avoid civil discourse.

3. When the resistance comes, pretend that you're the reasonable one and the righties are becoming unhinged. Deny that you want to do exactly what you want to do and insist they are crazy for suggesting such a thing!

4. Call for civility and bipartisanship.

5. Repeat the process over and over again.

I'm sure it's something they've learned from Rules for Radicals. Over and over, we see the same tactics from the left....

1. Emotively blame the right, make everything the fault of right-wing policies, republican politicians, and the "stupid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-draggers" who vote for them. Don't forget to toss in the "Bible-thumpers!"

2. Take an authoritative Fascist tone and tell the right how things are GOING to be, avoid civil discourse.

3. When the resistance comes, pretend that you're the reasonable one and the righties are becoming unhinged. Deny that you want to do exactly what you want to do and insist they are crazy for suggesting such a thing!

well, when your side responds to a tragedy like Orlando saying, "We need us more guns so we can shoot the Darkies", it's hard to NOT mock you.

Rules for radicals is not a mainstream political tactic. It is "practical politics". It's personal. It's the bullying of a young person who has the incorrect opinions in an Arts degree course.

Most Social Justice Warriors haven't even heard of Saul Alinsky. All his so called "rules for radicals" are is an analysis of the behavior of bullies. You can see it in works places and schools anywhere. Bullies always get the group on side before they bully an individual. Hollywood's version of a bully is a lie. It's always some big, fat, red haired kid who has no friends and pushes all the smaller children around.

But, of course bully's are not socially inept. They are very socially attuned. It comes naturally to them.

Saul Alinsky was not the creator of a winning political strategy. He was just a prick, who wrote a crappy booklet about how much of a fucken prick he was.

(Some have heard of him though, mostly they read it years after they actually joined the SJWs at university, or now days, preschool.....

It doesn't make them repent. In fact, I believe they see it as a reaffirmation of their world view and how they have treated people. Like a fulfilled prophesy)

well, when your side responds to a tragedy like Orlando saying, "We need us more guns so we can shoot the Darkies", it's hard to NOT mock you.

I applaud your effort to publicly demonstrate the liberal tactics outlined in the OP. Step 1 is illustrated to perfection here.

I think we need to deport all liberals. Every time one of you suggests gun control, we need to send you packing for Cuba or Venezuela where you belong. Every time you try to imply someone is racist, we need to send you away to someplace where they ARE racist so you can learn what that's really like.

I am more and more convinced the only way we can get this country back on track is to thin the population of people like you.

You are missing the entire point. It's about targeting an Individual. Groups/institutions don't hurt. People do.

Journalists do it to politicians who are "incorrect". But it doesn't work against a group. It must be an individual.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

He was a prick. And a lot of people in the world happen to be a prick in the exact same way.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

He was a prick. And a lot of people in the world happen to be a prick in the exact same way.

I'm sure it's much more detailed and complex than I've presented above. I just notice the same pattern over and over again... Emote--Blame--Demand--Deny--Plead--Emote.

You got a link for that quote?

I applaud your effort to publicly demonstrate the liberal tactics outlined in the OP. Step 1 is illustrated to perfection here.

I think we need to deport all liberals. Every time one of you suggests gun control, we need to send you packing for Cuba or Venezuela where you belong. Every time you try to imply someone is racist, we need to send you away to someplace where they ARE racist so you can learn what that's really like.

I am more and more convinced the only way we can get this country back on track is to thin the population of people like you.

I was wondering if you paid JoeB to be a perfectly predictable fucking retard

Traditional liberals are open to ideas, all voices and debate, and are naturally curious.

The nasty, narcissistic group that has so polluted the Left wing are the opposite.
The Progressives. They are like the taliban presence in Afghanistan. Every one just wants to get fried and bum each other but they have these nasty control freaks ruining the fun.

We're in the majority, not you, guy. Maybe you should be the one worried about deportation, except there's no country where you'd be happy at.

What we need to do is stop pandering to your tantrums.

We're in the majority, not you, guy. Maybe you should be the one worried about deportation, except there's no country where you'd be happy at.

What we need to do is stop pandering to your tantrums.
You really got to get out of your moms basement and see the real world…

Forum List

Back