arguements over a mississippi confederate statue

I quote

"Every time a statue or monument is removed, it in turn it reduces the amount of history succeeding generations have to learn from."

You want to be aware of history, being that good or bad and if it's bad to not repeat it again.

That's my opinion.
That's stupid. We don't have a statue based education system.

I quote

"Every time a statue or monument is removed, it in turn it reduces the amount of history succeeding generations have to learn from."

You want to be aware of history, being that good or bad and if it's bad to not repeat it again.

That's my opinion.
Sorry, I can read it in a book. I don't need to see a statue of a POS that owned folks as slaves to learn anything.

I quote

That's my opinion.

So when we tore down statues of Hitler and the Nazis in Germany, we were erasing history... got it.

When the newly freed countries of Eastern Europe tore down statues of Lenin and Marx, they were erasing history.

Get real. These statues were never about history, they were about letting people know who was in charge.

So when we tore down statues of Hitler and the Nazis in Germany, we were erasing history... got it.

When the newly freed countries of Eastern Europe tore down statues of Lenin and Marx, they were erasing history.

Get real. These statues were never about history, they were about letting people know who was in charge.
Don't hit them with the truth like that. Now just watch the new excuses that will pop up.

I see.

In that case, I'll just tear down the George Floyd statues, because they're offensive and I don't like looking at them.

but they didnt do them all . some remain so no forgets how bad and wrong it is.

When the Soviet Union fell, statues of Lenin were pulled down. Why do they get it and you don’t?!?!
because still remain like lenons tombs to remind them how wrong and bad that time was. why dont you get it?

Forum List

Back