Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

It shows the economy hit bottom early in the first quarter of 2009. The definition of "recession" is irrelevant.
Only to you, and only now, since you fell on your face.
Hmmmm . . . . no. It's irrelevant to this discussion. Some arbitray government definition of when a recession ends is meaningless. All that matters is when the economy hit bottom and began to rebound. That happened before Obama spent a dime.
So you pos you want to give the cock sucking pos credit ?? FU
Obama doesn't deserve any credit. History shows that the economy recovers on its own without any government intervention.
So the moron trump deserves no credit?? I agree

You've already been told that unemployment is a lagging indicator.
Business started hiring after the Stimulus passed
Thanks Obama
I already told you that unemployment is a lagging indicator. You don't know what that means, obviously.
Hiring is hiring
It takes a month to show up in the unemployment reports

That is your lag
As I told you, moron, the unemployment rate is a lagging indicators. Revenues have to be on the increase for several months before employers start hiring again.

It shows the economy hit bottom early in the first quarter of 2009. The definition of "recession" is irrelevant.
Only to you, and only now, since you fell on your face.
Hmmmm . . . . no. It's irrelevant to this discussion. Some arbitray government definition of when a recession ends is meaningless. All that matters is when the economy hit bottom and began to rebound. That happened before Obama spent a dime.
So you pos you want to give the cock sucking pos credit ?? FU
Obama doesn't deserve any credit. History shows that the economy recovers on its own without any government intervention.
So the moron trump deserves no credit?? I agree
Where did I claim Trump deserves the credit for the 2009 recovery?

Bad news for Trump is good news for America and the world We'll be dancing in the streets when that prik of misery is gone
Coronavirus guarantees Trump wins in November.
Hard to see how it helps him

All he had to run on was......I may be an asshole, but I have a great economy

Not so great now
Due to the COVID...you or someone else said how he responds and where the economy is in Nov will decide the election
It will

Americans rallied around Bush after 9-11, will they rally around Trump?

Bush was able to show compassion after 9-11, an emotion Trump does not possess

sociopaths are incapable of human emotion. they only feel self gratification.
Trump is 100% a sociopath. Most CEOs are.

& he's a malignant narcissist with arrested development.

all defective character flaws that the ' leader of the free world ' should be polar opposites of.
He is the same guy as Jack Welch and Steve Jobs was. You’re just too much of a snowflake. Soft.

uh-huh.
Your best response yet. Love it.

you should learn to recognize a blow off when you see it.

btw you should also learn the diff between run of the mill narcissism & malignant narcissism; with donny donny donny donny being the latter.
I can tell the difference between ordinary stupid and mentally retarded, and you're the later.

lol...can you? you sure?

'cause it's spelled l-a-t-t-e-r.

even when it's spelled out right in front of you, you get it wrong.

lol....
This coming from someone who doesn’t know how to use capital letters.

which doesn't change the grammatical or spelling integrity of my posts.
It does. It makes you look like an ignorant loser. Probably accurately.

uh-huh.
As do posts such as these. You voted for Gore? The Internet King? LOL. I did too. My first presidential election where I could vote. He got screwed.

sure sure. oh & i voted for ralph nader in 2000 because i wasn't a fan of gore & even less of one for my own state senator - joe liebertoady.
You didn’t like Joe because he is a Jew?

wtf? seriously, dude.

Bad news for Trump is good news for America and the world We'll be dancing in the streets when that prik of misery is gone

Not so great now
Due to the COVID...you or someone else said how he responds and where the economy is in Nov will decide the election
It will

all defective character flaws that the ' leader of the free world ' should be polar opposites of.
He is the same guy as Jack Welch and Steve Jobs was. You’re just too much of a snowflake. Soft.

uh-huh.

btw you should also learn the diff between run of the mill narcissism & malignant narcissism; with donny donny donny donny being the latter.
I can tell the difference between ordinary stupid and mentally retarded, and you're the later.

lol...can you? you sure?

lol....

uh-huh.
As do posts such as these. You voted for Gore? The Internet King? LOL. I did too. My first presidential election where I could vote. He got screwed.

sure sure. oh & i voted for ralph nader in 2000 because i wasn't a fan of gore & even less of one for my own state senator - joe liebertoady.

wtf? seriously, dude.
It was a joke. Chill.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020

Michigan and Pennsylvania have slipped away from Trump. This unemployment fiasco in Florida may cause problems for Trump. The results in Wisconsin show a backlash against Republicans. Texas and Georgia are in play.

Before of after Governor Dictator Wannabee of Michigan showed her ass?

Which of those were caused by Trump and which were caused by Democrat governors?

She is no wannabee dictator. You are a crazy right wing kook.

It was Trump who was in denial for many weeks. It was Trump who invoked the Defense Production Act and waited weeks later to do anything with it. We still have very little in the way of testing.

Problem for democrats will be two things.

1. Excitement. Biden won’t bring out the crowds

2. Division, super communist and Biden communist. Many won’t vote for biden.

1. Voting against Trump will drive people to the polls. Even Trump admits the more voters there are, the more trouble he is in. He is losing African Americans, Asian-Americans, Hispanics and female voters. His support among whites is down because of suburban whites.

2. Those voters will be replaced by suburban voters who reluctantly supported Trump.
Polls show trump getting almost 40% of the African-American vote that’s up from 8% Trump is going to sweep the country you guys won’t win California it’s over.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.
Trumpoholics are not conservatives. Conservatives oppose Trump. USMB is a mostly Trumper/Tea Party site.
So what you're saying is that the Tea Party created to get the country back to its conservative founding principles are not real conservatives.
There is very little conservatism in the trump republican party.
Oh really. And you would know HOW?
Well, they are definitely not fiscal conservatives. May have led the beginnings of ecologic and anti polution movement, but not conservative on that issue any more. Not conservative on viewpoint toward the Russian bear. They are willing to adopt radical change and accept/promote to achieve goals. They used to constitutional conservatives. Hard to tell if those constitutional conservatives are alive or had children that lived, if the views expressed on this board are an indication. There is nothing conservative about absolute hate for people in your own country that do not share every single viewpoint.
Who can be fiscally conservative right now? Impossible. Too much to solve. It would be political suicide. The cart has gone off the cliff.
It works for me. Fear that it is political suicide is political cowardice. Bribe your kids so they will prefer you to your wife much. Sounds like the way to go bankrupt, to me. Sooner or later credit card debt has to be dealt with or at least show progress. If on a corporate board, would you continue to extend unlimited credit to a business unit that was consistently failing to control it's capital management, loading the whole corporation with unproductive debt or not? A conservative would not let it get that far or at least would be a voice against the practice. You are the voice of the non-fiscal conservative republican party.
Perhaps these are better inform on the gerrymandering issue as applied to presidential politics.

Apparently I am not the only one concerned for the effects of gerrymandering on presidential elections.

I'm sorry White6 but you are wasting your time.

You can present all the honest facts in the world. You can fill a message box with link after link of honest facts.

The trump supporters won't even click on the links. Much less actually read the facts.

Not so great now
It will

uh-huh.

lol...can you? you sure?

lol....

uh-huh.

wtf? seriously, dude.
It was a joke. Chill.

you tried calling me antisemitic once b4, & you weren't joking around. i may not like *you*, but it has nothing to do with yer religion.

Not so great now
It will

uh-huh.

lol...can you? you sure?

lol....

uh-huh.

wtf? seriously, dude.
It was a joke. Chill.

you tried calling me antisemitic once b4, & you weren't joking around. i may not like *you*, but it has nothing to do with yer religion.
You support Ilhan Omar? Yes or no?

pyetrobeingpost: 24467608 said:

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020

Michigan and Pennsylvania have slipped away from Trump. This unemployment fiasco in Florida may cause problems for Trump. The results in Wisconsin show a backlash against Republicans. Texas and Georgia are in play.
Nice fantasy there. Michigan is sick of that idiot governor and telling her where to shove it. They’ll go to Trump. Biden has already said he’ll ban fracking. Kiss Pennsylvania goodbye Sniffy Joe. Minnesota and Virginia likely to flip Republican. Yeah you have no hope.

Virginia had the largest Democrat turnout ever with 60% of the voters being female. Democrats took the Governor's race easily and 2 US Senate seats. The closest they got was 9 points. Michigan will not support selfish right wing kooks. Pennsylvania will reject Trump.

Which of those were caused by Trump and which were caused by Democrat governors?

It was Trump who was in denial for many weeks. It was Trump who invoked the Defense Production Act and waited weeks later to do anything with it. We still have very little in the way of testing.

testing is down. i wonder if it's designed that way to make the numbers of infected look like they are on the decline - so it'll look good to open the country....

Private labs say demand for coronavirus testing has dropped

Last edited:

How can we even discuss this when we have yet to see one debate and don’t know who Bidens VP pick will be. Crazy early.

The debates are not going to be important. We can look at what happened in 2018 and even in the Wisconsin results this year. The reason for the strong turnout in Democrat primaries are due to increased turnout in suburban regions.
What an ignorant statement.

Trump: China created this virus in a lab. China gave Hunter Biden millions. Joe Biden will be conflicted dealing with them.

Biden: Your travel ban was xenophobic...

Debates are critical.

Debates are not critical. I hope he does something like that. Biden will win in a landslide. Trump has had dealings with China as well. He would be disqualified as well.

How can we even discuss this when we have yet to see one debate and don’t know who Bidens VP pick will be. Crazy early.

The debates are not going to be important. We can look at what happened in 2018 and even in the Wisconsin results this year. The reason for the strong turnout in Democrat primaries are due to increased turnout in suburban regions.

Trump: China created this virus in a lab. China gave Hunter Biden millions. Joe Biden will be conflicted dealing with them.

Debates are critical.

Debates are not critical. I hope he does something like that. Biden will win in a landslide. Trump has had dealings with China as well. He would be disqualified as well.
If they aren’t critical why have them?

Al Dims are wannabe dictators. They all want to run other people's lives.

pyetrobeingpost: 24467608 said:

Nice fantasy there. Michigan is sick of that idiot governor and telling her where to shove it. They’ll go to Trump. Biden has already said he’ll ban fracking. Kiss Pennsylvania goodbye Sniffy Joe. Minnesota and Virginia likely to flip Republican. Yeah you have no hope.

Virginia had the largest Democrat turnout ever with 60% of the voters being female. Democrats took the Governor's race easily and 2 US Senate seats. The closest they got was 9 points. Michigan will not support selfish right wing kooks. Pennsylvania will reject Trump.
as will wisconsin if they have a brain

Debates are critical.

That must be your way of admitting that brain damaged Biden will do everything possible to avoid debates.

Not so great now
It will

uh-huh.

lol...can you? you sure?

lol....

uh-huh.

wtf? seriously, dude.
It was a joke. Chill.

You support Ilhan Omar? Yes or no?

she's not my rep, nor do i know much about her. is this where you DO call me anti semitic again? does donny support steve bannon? does donny calling some of the torch bearers 'fine people' make HIM antisemitic? who cares if ivanka is jewish.... that really doesn't hold water, given she didn't convert until well into adulthood. if he didn't accept jared, he would have lost his baby girl... the real love of his life. ick ick ICK.

Al Dims are wannabe dictators. They all want to run other people's lives.
I don't want to ruin your life BRI I just want to see you suffer

Forum List

Back