Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

It shows the economy hit bottom early in the first quarter of 2009. The definition of "recession" is irrelevant.
Only to you, and only now, since you fell on your face.
Hmmmm . . . . no. It's irrelevant to this discussion. Some arbitray government definition of when a recession ends is meaningless. All that matters is when the economy hit bottom and began to rebound. That happened before Obama spent a dime.

Link that “he” rescued them. What stimulus did he pass to lower unemployment?
Why? So you can throw a hissy fit and tell us all that facts are not facts?

That is literally all you do. You beg for links and information, then shit on them.
Nope. Only time I lost my cool was when you edited my post. Don’t lie. Leftist fool.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump.

The polls said Hillary was competitive in Arizona too...and Georgia...and Michigan...and Pennsylvania...and Florida.

How'd that work out for ya?

The polls are reported to manipulate people...that's what the trash media does. "Oh looky...the news says the guy 10 sandwiches short of a picnic is winning in Arizona...they must really think we're a bunch of dipshits to fall for the old 'get on the winning team' routine".

And they do think you're all dipshits that they can control like puppets on a string. Tell them to fuck off and quit watching.
Trump won Arizona by 3 1/2 percent after Romney and McCain won by 9 percent.

Those aren’t polls....those are votes

Republicans lost their long held Senate seat in 2018 , that wasn’t a poll either
Trump lost many close states too. We discussed this before. Do you have dementia?

That is not true. Of the states that went to each candidate by less than 5 points, Trump won 8 and Clinton won 4.

States won by Trump
Michigan, 0.23% – 16
Pennsylvania, 0.72% – 20
Wisconsin, 0.77% – 10
Florida, 1.20% – 29
Nebraska's 2nd Congressional District, 2.24% – 1
Maine, 2.96% – 2
Arizona, 3.55% – 11
North Carolina, 3.66% – 15
Total: 104

States won by Clinton
New Hampshire, 0.37% – 4
Minnesota, 1.52% – 10
Nevada, 2.42% – 6
Colorado, 4.91% – 9
Total: 29

Some arbitray government definition of when a recession ends is meaningless.
Which is not what the definition of recession is.

Lets see, who to believe: a deranged, rabid, uneducated slob suffering from obama tourettes syndrome, or every academic source on the planet?

Gee, tough call....
Hmmm, When did I ever use the term "end of the recession?" That's purely your attempt to move the goal posts. The definition doesn't matter because it's not part of the discussion. I said the economy was on the rebound before he was inaugurated, and that's what the data show. The slope of the delta GDP graph was positive, not negative.

Last edited:
The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump.

The polls said Hillary was competitive in Arizona too...and Georgia...and Michigan...and Pennsylvania...and Florida.

How'd that work out for ya?

The polls are reported to manipulate people...that's what the trash media does. "Oh looky...the news says the guy 10 sandwiches short of a picnic is winning in Arizona...they must really think we're a bunch of dipshits to fall for the old 'get on the winning team' routine".

And they do think you're all dipshits that they can control like puppets on a string. Tell them to fuck off and quit watching.
Trump won Arizona by 3 1/2 percent after Romney and McCain won by 9 percent.

Those aren’t polls....those are votes

Republicans lost their long held Senate seat in 2018 , that wasn’t a poll either
Trump lost many close states too. We discussed this before. Do you have dementia?

That is not true. Of the states that went to each candidate by less than 5 points, Trump won 8 and Clinton won 4.

States won by Trump
Michigan, 0.23% – 16
Pennsylvania, 0.72% – 20
Wisconsin, 0.77% – 10
Florida, 1.20% – 29
Nebraska's 2nd Congressional District, 2.24% – 1
Maine, 2.96% – 2
Arizona, 3.55% – 11
North Carolina, 3.66% – 15
Total: 104

States won by Clinton
New Hampshire, 0.37% – 4
Minnesota, 1.52% – 10
Nevada, 2.42% – 6
Colorado, 4.91% – 9
Total: 29
Right so 4 could go to Trump. PA and Fla are huge. Could go either way.

It shows the economy hit bottom early in the first quarter of 2009. The definition of "recession" is irrelevant.
Hmmmm . . . . no. It's irrelevant to this discussion. Some arbitray government definition of when a recession ends is meaningless. All that matters is when the economy hit bottom and began to rebound. That happened before Obama spent a dime.
So you pos you want to give the cock sucking pos credit ?? FU

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020

Great.....make sure you inform President hilary about this........or is it President Jeb?

Lets see, who to believe: a deranged, rabid, uneducated slob suffering from obama tourettes syndrome, or every academic source on the planet?

Gee, tough call....
Hmmm, When did I ever use the term "end of the recession?" That's purely your attempt to move the goal posts. The definition doesn't matter because it's not part of the discussion.
Yes, you made up a barometer for the economy used by exactly nobody, and argued from it. Because that is what obama tourettes syndrome and trump cultism has done to your brain.

The latest polls in Arizona have Joe Biden beating Donald Trump. This hasn't been reported here because well, it's a conservative message board, but now you're being made aware of it.
With Michigan slipping out of Trump's hand, Arizona would be a devastating loss for Cadet Bone Spurs.

Mod Edit. Adding Link - Biden Pulls Ahead Of Trump In Arizona Poll, Putting State In Play For 2020
The election is SEVEN MONTHS AWAY. Politics change weekly.

Stupid thread

You are stupid. The fact is that nothing has changed since the first post-Trump elections. in Virginia and New Jersey. Suburban voters have voted in larger numbers for Democrats. That has held true in red states as well.

Lest you fools forget.....

iu

Bad news for Trump is good news for America and the world We'll be dancing in the streets when that prik of misery is gone
Coronavirus guarantees Trump wins in November.
Hard to see how it helps him

All he had to run on was......I may be an asshole, but I have a great economy

Not so great now
Due to the COVID...you or someone else said how he responds and where the economy is in Nov will decide the election
It will

Americans rallied around Bush after 9-11, will they rally around Trump?

Bush was able to show compassion after 9-11, an emotion Trump does not possess

sociopaths are incapable of human emotion. they only feel self gratification.
Trump is 100% a sociopath. Most CEOs are.

& he's a malignant narcissist with arrested development.

all defective character flaws that the ' leader of the free world ' should be polar opposites of.
He is the same guy as Jack Welch and Steve Jobs was. You’re just too much of a snowflake. Soft.

uh-huh.
Your best response yet. Love it.

you should learn to recognize a blow off when you see it.

btw you should also learn the diff between run of the mill narcissism & malignant narcissism; with donny donny donny donny being the latter.
I can tell the difference between ordinary stupid and mentally retarded, and you're the later.

lol...can you? you sure?

'cause it's spelled l-a-t-t-e-r.

even when it's spelled out right in front of you, you get it wrong.

lol....
This coming from someone who doesn’t know how to use capital letters.

which doesn't change the grammatical or spelling integrity of my posts.
It does. It makes you look like an ignorant loser. Probably accurately.

uh-huh.
As do posts such as these. You voted for Gore? The Internet King? LOL. I did too. My first presidential election where I could vote. He got screwed.

sure sure. oh & i voted for ralph nader in 2000 because i wasn't a fan of gore & even less of one for my own state senator - joe liebertoady.

Stupid thread

You are stupid. The fact is that nothing has changed since the first post-Trump elections. in Virginia and New Jersey. Suburban voters have voted in larger numbers for Democrats. That has held true in red states as well.
The shift in the suburban vote is the biggest change since Trump took office

Stupid thread

Your polls said Hillary was going to win. She didn't.

The only fools are those who buy into media propaganda polls SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS BEFORE AN ELECTION

Bad news for Trump is good news for America and the world We'll be dancing in the streets when that prik of misery is gone
Coronavirus guarantees Trump wins in November.
Hard to see how it helps him

All he had to run on was......I may be an asshole, but I have a great economy

Not so great now
Due to the COVID...you or someone else said how he responds and where the economy is in Nov will decide the election
It will

Americans rallied around Bush after 9-11, will they rally around Trump?

Bush was able to show compassion after 9-11, an emotion Trump does not possess

sociopaths are incapable of human emotion. they only feel self gratification.
Trump is 100% a sociopath. Most CEOs are.

& he's a malignant narcissist with arrested development.

all defective character flaws that the ' leader of the free world ' should be polar opposites of.
He is the same guy as Jack Welch and Steve Jobs was. You’re just too much of a snowflake. Soft.

uh-huh.
Your best response yet. Love it.

you should learn to recognize a blow off when you see it.

btw you should also learn the diff between run of the mill narcissism & malignant narcissism; with donny donny donny donny being the latter.
I can tell the difference between ordinary stupid and mentally retarded, and you're the later.

lol...can you? you sure?

'cause it's spelled l-a-t-t-e-r.

even when it's spelled out right in front of you, you get it wrong.

lol....
This coming from someone who doesn’t know how to use capital letters.

which doesn't change the grammatical or spelling integrity of my posts.
It does. It makes you look like an ignorant loser. Probably accurately.

uh-huh.
As do posts such as these. You voted for Gore? The Internet King? LOL. I did too. My first presidential election where I could vote. He got screwed.

sure sure. oh & i voted for ralph nader in 2000 because i wasn't a fan of gore & even less of one for my own state senator - joe liebertoady.
You didn’t like Joe because he is a Jew?

So you pos you want to give the cock sucking pos credit ?? FU
Obama doesn't deserve any credit. History shows that the economy recovers on its own without any government intervention.

Gee, tough call....
Hmmm, When did I ever use the term "end of the recession?" That's purely your attempt to move the goal posts. The definition doesn't matter because it's not part of the discussion.
Yes, you made up a barometer for the economy used by exactly nobody, and argued from it. Because that is what obama tourettes syndrome and trump cultism has done to your brain.
GDP growth is a barometer of the economy, shit for brains. Plenty of economists use it. I know you want to change the goal posts so you can give Obama credit, but by the time a recession ends, the economy has already been growing for as lone as it spent declining. No economist will argue with that analysis.

Forum List

Back