Arizona Wants Non Educated Teachers

maybe theres a shortage because not every person qualified to be a teacher supports the lefts woke indoctrination being forced onto young children in schools .

Anyone who is educated knows there is racism in this country. The Republican Party is proof of this.

My twins are 32 and grew up here in Jackson, TN with me and their mother in the same house, the full time, so they turned out great. "They" didn't groom them here either. I have heard about that, here on board, but not seen it in person. Have you? You been in a class or had grandkids come home and tell you about it? Maybe Simpsonville, SC and Jackson, TN are hold outs, anachronisms in their own time, but I doubt it. Parenting is the answer. It has always been the answer. You cannot let teachers raise your kids, just because they go to school. A lot of people just put them on the bus and relinquish responsibility. Sorry. It don't work that way, not if you want to turn out a quality kid, you can be proud of as an adult.
The teachers you want so much to defend are with your kids as much as 8 hours a day. That is probably twice the time you get to interact with them, giving you the opportunity to repair the days teacher inspired woke damage. You lose, kids too.

It goes beyond that. Republicans want to turn teachers into slaves. They oppose teachers being able to negotiate with cities and states. In addition, Arizona is near the bottom in teacher salaries. Arizona had billions in extra dollars but didn't raise teacher salaries. They had money to fund tax cuts for the rich. The fact that a majority of teachers are women shows how sexist Republicans are.
AZ is a right-to-work state. That is not to say they can not organize a union and have them negotiate with cities and the state. That only means that no employee can be forced to join the union. AZ does have a teachers union--the Arizona Education Assoc. Arizona Education Association (AEA) | Arizona Education Association

The teachers you want so much to defend are with your kids as much as 8 hours a day. That is probably twice the time you get to interact with them, giving you the opportunity to repair the days teacher inspired woke damage. You lose, kids too.
Does not look like I did. Maybe you just lost yours?

"Last week, just days after the Arizona legislature passed the most expansive school voucher law anywhere in the nation, Gov. Doug Ducey signed into law another education measure decreeing that public school teachers are no longer required to have a college degree of any kind before being hired. Arizona teachers will only have to be enrolled in college in order to begin teaching the state's public school students"

Arizona is having a hard time finding teachers. Maybe it's because of the State and it's hostility towards public schools.

Liberals don't need college educations to teach CRT, to secretly separate kids from their parents, and indoctrinate kids.

"Last week, just days after the Arizona legislature passed the most expansive school voucher law anywhere in the nation, Gov. Doug Ducey signed into law another education measure decreeing that public school teachers are no longer required to have a college degree of any kind before being hired. Arizona teachers will only have to be enrolled in college in order to begin teaching the state's public school students"

Arizona is having a hard time finding teachers. Maybe it's because of the State and it's hostility towards public schools.

Public schools are utter garbage and they're not teaching anybody anything. They're an overly expensive failed product, so I certainly understand hostility towards them. Whether or not Arizona's solution is the answer remains to be seen. That's the beauty of having 50 separate state governments. One can experiment and the rest can learn from their success or failure.

Maybe you and I were just luck to have kids that couldn't be indoctranated. Most parents aren't that fortunate.
Maybe we parented our kids and many don't.

One does not need a college degree to teach kindergarten kids or even the early elementary kids.

Public schools are utter garbage and they're not teaching anybody anything. They're an overly expensive failed product, so I certainly understand hostility towards them. Whether or not Arizona's solution is the answer remains to be seen. That's the beauty of having 50 separate state governments. One can experiment and the rest can learn from their success or failure.
Well, I agree with your last sentence, at least. How many years since you had kids in school and how did they turn out?

You must be a teacher. You're obviously trying to protect your turf. Who needs a bachelor's degree to teach kids how to add, subtract, multiply and divide?

The right’s war on education is another aspect of their authoritarian efforts to divide the American people – to promote ignorance, fear, and stupidity is to ensure future Republican voters.
lol ! coming from someone that supports a party that doesnt know the difference between a man and a woman ! lol !

Forum List

Back