Arizona Wants Non Educated Teachers

My twins are 32 and grew up here in Jackson, TN with me and their mother in the same house, the full time, so they turned out great. "They" didn't groom them here either. I have heard about that, here on board, but not seen it in person. Have you? You been in a class or had grandkids come home and tell you about it? Maybe Simpsonville, SC and Jackson, TN are hold outs, anachronisms in their own time, but I doubt it. Parenting is the answer. It has always been the answer. You cannot let teachers raise your kids, just because they go to school. A lot of people just put them on the bus and relinquish responsibility. Sorry. It don't work that way, not if you want to turn out a quality kid, you can be proud of as an adult.
apparently you havnt seen the many videos of outraged parents at school board meetings complaining about the sick crap they are teaching young children in schools ... it may not be happening in your state but its happening in many places across the country .

apparently you havnt seen the many videos of outraged parents at school board meetings complaining about the sick crap they are teaching young children in schools ... it may not be happening in your state but its happening in many places across the country .
It may be happening somewhere in my state, but not here. I have seen the vids. They need to vote the assholes out, if they are not doing the job. Nobody at national level can or ever could fix local schools or local parents.

It may be happening somewhere in my state, but not here. I have seen the vids. They need to vote the assholes out, if they are not doing the job. Nobody at national level can or ever could fix local schools or local parents.
hence the old saying politics begins at home ..

Public schools are utter garbage and they're not teaching anybody anything. They're an overly expensive failed product, so I certainly understand hostility towards them. Whether or not Arizona's solution is the answer remains to be seen. That's the beauty of having 50 separate state governments. One can experiment and the rest can learn from their success or failure.
"they're not teaching anybody anything"

How informative you are. Were you home schooled?

You must be a Stalin fan
Betsy is a neo-fascist Christian billionaire. No real idea where you fit in. A follower I suspect.

As far as I what I see in you is nothing but a dumbass flaming troll and have never been anything else.

Betsy is a neo-fascist Christian billionaire. No real idea where you fit in. A follower I suspect.

As far as I what I see in you is nothing but a dumbass flaming troll and have never been anything else.
The meaning of "neo-fascist Christian billionaire" must be someone with common sense.

How would dumb people like you know.
Because with us uneducated, like you say. We have common sense, which proves ourselves more educated. Your education system starts with a boy, and by third grade. He thinks he is a girl. Sorry, but you're the uneducated. Take a biology course, for goodness sakes.

"Last week, just days after the Arizona legislature passed the most expansive school voucher law anywhere in the nation, Gov. Doug Ducey signed into law another education measure decreeing that public school teachers are no longer required to have a college degree of any kind before being hired. Arizona teachers will only have to be enrolled in college in order to begin teaching the state's public school students"

Arizona is having a hard time finding teachers. Maybe it's because of the State and it's hostility towards public schools.

The left's war on education contiinues.

I have always wondered why i high school or grade school teacher needs a college degree. If you graduate high school you should reasonably be able to teach others what you learned.

Since the left began trying to control education it has gotten worse and worse in this country. Many inner city schools are total warzones where no teaching is accomplished. One idea to address this is to hire former drill sergeants to teach. They know how to teach it is by definition the job they did in the military. They alsp take no shit and can control a room of kids.But oh no they have no college drgee so the leftist idiots would never consider it.

The left's war on education contiinues.

I have always wondered why i high school or grade school teacher needs a college degree. If you graduate high school you should reasonably be able to teach others what you learned.

:lol:

How do you know? When was the last time you were in one? Have you ever been in one?
I have a family member who is employed by the NYC dept of education. He currently works in a school located in Brooklyn with a student body mostly black. The stories he can tell you about the teachers, principles and students behavior would disgust even the most jaded. You don't have to be sitting on the hand grenade to know it's power to destroy.

Forum List

Back