Article on how our leftist dominated educational system is undermining America.

Liberals control every aspect of higher education. It’s tenure and government funds that do it. And it’s part off the system used by elites to maintain control. As atheists they use universities as their cathedrals.

Another education basher heard from!

The greatest control of education is at the state and local level. I taught in Florida for many years where a Republican legislature should have been public enemy number one for the way they treated education. It has not improved.

Considering I taught in public schools in two states and for the Department of Defense, I find you accusation hysterical!
Considering my mother was a teacher, my aunt was a teacher, and I have two cousins that are college professors, and I have a BA in Electrical Engineering, I find your rebuttal a farce.

And check your grammar... TEACHER.

That's not grammar dumbass! It's a typo.

Maybe your family is the problem with liberal indoctrination and the rest of us know what the real truth is.

Those who make blanket statements about all schools being liberal indoctrination centers need to get their ass into a typical school and see that accusation is far from true.
"That's not a grammar dumbass!"? You can't type shit right, can you? And you want me to believe you're a teacher?

Go pound sand, bubble head.

Unlike you, I work for a living and just got off work. I'm tired and made a type. Thank your for pointing them out. I am typing while walking 4 dogs, feeding them and getting them ready for bed because my daughter is ill and needs my help. I am sorry that you cannot discuss the topic without deflecting. Please try harder.

BTW, I have two warfare qualifications, not just in submarines. Any idea how few naval officers can say that?
I worked my days and now I'm retired. I spent 8 years in the AF enlisted, worked Avionics on fighter jets, got out a TSgt, went to school and got my BA in Electrical Engineering, started my own business, sold it, then went back to school for fun for Harley Davidson, retired from HD as a Master Tech, and now have a hobby welding business. So I work my ass off, always have, always will, even though I'm a service connected disabled veteran.

Never Forget

Liberals control every aspect of higher education. It’s tenure and government funds that do it. And it’s part off the system used by elites to maintain control. As atheists they use universities as their cathedrals.

The greatest control of education is at the state and local level. I taught in Florida for many years where a Republican legislature should have been public enemy number one for the way they treated education. It has not improved.

Not an education basher...a criminal shill basher.

A professor's call to shut down our nation's universities

"Thirty-three years ago, when I entered college, left-wing ideologies dominated American universities, and especially the humanities and social sciences. But one still could get a fair, balanced education by consulting traditional canonical texts that countered the dogma. Free speech was alive on college campuses. There were hisses and boos, of course, but for the most part, hearing perspectives different from your own was considered essential to your education. Few of us lived in our own curated silos.

Today, after 22 years of being a college professor, and having traveled much of America to lecture, I am sad to say the situation is not the same. The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated. The gravest internal threat to this country is not illegal aliens; it is leftist professors who are waging a war against America and teaching our young people to hate this country.

Our universities risk losing their status as learning sites and becoming national security threats. We need to defund them, disband and rebuild them with conservative principles — that is, values advocating individualism, capitalism, Americanism, free speech, self-reliance and the morality of wealth creation.

When the term “Western civilization” is equated with racism, cultural superiority and pervasive oppression, and students in my political philosophy class refuse to study the works of John Stuart Mill or John Locke (or any other white thinker) because they consider them white supremacists, there is no lower level of educational hell. The manifest destiny of the humanities and social science professoriat is to have politicized knowledge supersede truth, objectivity, facts and genuine learning.

Mod Edit -- Please observe "fair use" of copyrighted material. Post only 3 or 4 paragraphs of long articles at a time.. If you have to quote another paragraph later on -- just reference the link in the Opening Post... RandomPoster

We have the best schools in the world . Students from all over the planet come to the US for education.

Tell me...what control does the Connecticut legislature have over Yale’s curriculum ? Ever heard of tenure?

"Thirty-three years ago, when I entered college, left-wing ideologies dominated American universities, and especially the humanities and social sciences. But one still could get a fair, balanced education by consulting traditional canonical texts that countered the dogma. Free speech was alive on college campuses. There were hisses and boos, of course, but for the most part, hearing perspectives different from your own was considered essential to your education. Few of us lived in our own curated silos.

Today, after 22 years of being a college professor, and having traveled much of America to lecture, I am sad to say the situation is not the same. The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated. The gravest internal threat to this country is not illegal aliens; it is leftist professors who are waging a war against America and teaching our young people to hate this country.

Our universities risk losing their status as learning sites and becoming national security threats. We need to defund them, disband and rebuild them with conservative principles — that is, values advocating individualism, capitalism, Americanism, free speech, self-reliance and the morality of wealth creation.

When the term “Western civilization” is equated with racism, cultural superiority and pervasive oppression, and students in my political philosophy class refuse to study the works of John Stuart Mill or John Locke (or any other white thinker) because they consider them white supremacists, there is no lower level of educational hell. The manifest destiny of the humanities and social science professoriat is to have politicized knowledge supersede truth, objectivity, facts and genuine learning.

Mod Edit -- Please observe "fair use" of copyrighted material. Post only 3 or 4 paragraphs of long articles at a time.. If you have to quote another paragraph later on -- just reference the link in the Opening Post... RandomPoster

We have the best schools in the world . Students from all over the planet come to the US for education.

Rich criminals from all corners of the globe pay the criminal universities to accept their criminal kids, and give them a degree.
I think the Obamas got through school that way. Well, I know it.

And that's OBVIOUSLY how that idiot ACO got in.

Yup, really affected my female engineer and neurology ladies.
Totally corrupted them

Rich criminals from all corners of the globe pay the criminal universities to accept their criminal kids, and give them a degree.

Obvious To u darlin.
I missed where you got your PhD??
Sounds like you were too dumb to get an engineering and neurology schol like my young females?

Obvious To u darlin.
Sounds like you were too dumb to get an engineering and neurology schol like my young females?
Intelligence has nothing whatever to do with the degrees the leftist criminals are handing out.

"The racketeering conspiracy case includes .... nine coaches from universities that include USC, UCLA, Yale, Stanford and Georgetown."

"..Singer also arranged for students to cheat on the SAT and ACT, prosecutors said."

USC, UCLA Named In Massive Admissions Bribery Scandal; Lori Loughlin, Felicity Huffman Among Indictments

Shut them down. Says the fascist.

Don't even let them speak. Says the fascist.

Both ends of the political spectrum are meeting for coffee at the Fascist Cafe. Just off screen, to the left or the right.

Last edited:
Considering I taught in public schools in two states and for the Department of Defense, I find you accusation hysterical!
Considering my mother was a teacher, my aunt was a teacher, and I have two cousins that are college professors, and I have a BA in Electrical Engineering, I find your rebuttal a farce.

Maybe your family is the problem with liberal indoctrination and the rest of us know what the real truth is.

Those who make blanket statements about all schools being liberal indoctrination centers need to get their ass into a typical school and see that accusation is far from true.
"That's not a grammar dumbass!"? You can't type shit right, can you? And you want me to believe you're a teacher?

And another thing, insulting someone's family is strictly forbidden on here. You've been reported.

Interesting how so many of our posters have no idea the def of liberal.
No Latin in their extensive Ed I guess

Obvious To u darlin.
Intelligence has nothing whatever to do with the degrees the leftist criminals are handing out.

"The racketeering conspiracy case includes .... nine coaches from universities that include USC, UCLA, Yale, Stanford and Georgetown."

USC, UCLA Named In Massive Admissions Bribery Scandal; Lori Loughlin, Felicity Huffman Among Indictments
Can't trust those commie basketball coaches

A coincidence..look at the names. Criminals and the children of criminals from other countries have been paying to get into our schools for many years now, and now they're in positions of power in the schools.

Good job, democrats. You've moved us one step closer to the defunding and closure of our schools...and the purging of academia.

And remind me.
Where is she and where are you again?
Whining from mid America?

And another thing, insulting someone's family is strictly forbidden on here. You've been reported.

Interesting how so many of our posters have no idea the def of liberal.
No Latin in their extensive Ed I guess

Don't blame them, their teachers are criminals who cheat, lie and racketeer their way through life.

Like the Admiral. Criminals and cons can flourish in a system run by criminals and cons.

And remind me.
Where is she and where are you again?
Whining from mid America?

Yes criminals and dictators are often placed at the top of the pile.

That's how corruption, tyranny and fascism work.

Rubes like you think it's something to admire and emulate.

Obvious To u darlin.

Can't trust those commie basketball coaches

You can't trust any fake educator in any position at any school.

They're perverts, shills, liars...criminals. As you are. That's why you think they're awesome.

"This is just the latest in a series of scandals which have plagued USC over the past few years.

"In January, a former USC men’s basketball assistant coach pleaded guilty for his role in a pay-for-play scandal in which schools would funnel money through shoe companies to a player in exchange for their commitment.

"In May of 2018, USC revealed that longtime former USC gynecologist Dr. George Tyndall was being investigated for sexual misconduct. Since then, hundreds of women have come forward over accusing Tyndall of misconduct and alleging the school attempted to cover up his behavior. The scandal prompted USC President Max Nikias to step down.

"In August of 2018, USC revealed that it had hired and fired former California Assemblyman Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D-West Los Angeles) as a professor. USC asked the U.S. Attorney’s Office to conduct a criminal investigation into a recent suspicious $100,000 donation from a campaign fund controlled by his father, Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas. The 30-year-old Sebastian Ridley-Thomas was hired by USC as a professor despite not having a graduate degree."

Everybody who has ever applied and been rejected should jump on a class action suit and sue the pants of the universities.

Forum List

Back