Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was not alone Strike One

There was a mob of attackers behind her who would have followed her through Strike Two

The officer did not have time to check to get tge chest measurements of the attackers she was leading STRIKE THREE you are out.

So the Officer shot the dumb Q-Anon bitch to save lives that he was authorized to use deadly force to protect from idiots who would vote for Trump.

Wrong.
Not only was Ashlii alone on the window sill, but everyone else around her was hanging far back because they saw Byrd's pistol being waved around.
Ashlii was the only one who could not see the pistol, since it was off to her sharp left, and the window frame likely blocked her line of sight.
There also likely was no one else small enough to fit through.

No one can give a cop the authority to shoot unarmed individuals.
If you can shoot unarmed protestors, then you most certainly can legally shoot any cop with a gun, who then does represent a potential deadly threat.

It was not justified, and the the capitol police are a gang of douchebags.

So did George Floyd "Darwin" himself? According to your theories, he deserved to be shot.
Let's see...Floyd was cuffed and lying on his belly with a knee on his neck...for nearly nine minutes.

Ashes was breaching a police barricade...wearing a backpack carrying who knows what...in the middle of a violent attack on the Capitol Building...a barricade behind which was the US Congress.

Idiot Bripat sees that as the same thing.

Do you?

LOL

Fucking moron, that is the answer to your question.

If someone fails to comply to a lawful police order but they're not threatening anyone's safety, them the police cannot legally shoot them; however, if someone fails to comply to a lawful police order but they are threatening someone's safety, them the police can legally shoot them. That was the case with Benedict Babbitt.

Since Ashlii was unarmed, it was impossible for her to be "threatening" anyone.

Not only was Ashlii alone on the window sill, but everyone else around her was hanging far back because they saw Byrd's pistol being waved around.
Which points out that the backpack wearing terrorist was behaving like a suicide bomber

A few cruise missiles versus 20,000 insurrectionists?

I'm good with that.
Launch cruise missiles against a crowd of insurrectionists and you'd better be sure to kill them all. The survivors would put DC to the torch. That's how the French Revolution started with the French Army firing on insurrectionists attacking the Bastille prison. America has only faced one insurrection (1860-1865) because the vast majority of Americans believe that the system is fair. When that belief is eroded, the people with the guns will have an inducement to overturn the system. There was a time I'd have said "IF" but in the light of the past decade, I believe it's a question of when now, not if.

Let's see...Floyd was cuffed and lying on his belly with a knee on his neck...for nearly nine minutes.
He committed a crime and resisted arrest, moron. According to your sidekicks, that means he got what he deserved.

Ashes was breaching a police barricade...wearing a backpack carrying who knows what...in the middle of a violent attack on the Capitol Building...a barricade behind which was the US Congress.

Do you?
You lame assholes claim that committing a crime means the police are justified in shooting you.

Wearing a backpack is a justification for shooting someone? Do you NAZIs listen to the shit you say?

Obviously, you're not familiar with the fleeing felon rule.
She was not fleeing. You insist she was after Congressmen. You dumbass. Your lie just stuck it's ugly head out.

You are now toast. Go away.

Launch cruise missiles against a crowd of insurrectionists and you'd better be sure to kill them all. The survivors would put DC to the torch. That's how the French Revolution started with the French Army firing on insurrectionists attacking the Bastille prison. America has only faced one insurrection (1860-1865) because the vast majority of Americans believe that the system is fair. When that belief is eroded, the people with the guns will have an inducement to overturn the system. There was a time I'd have said "IF" but in the light of the past decade, I believe it's a question of when now, not if.
Interesting that you bring up the Bastille. That insurrections was accomplished with clubs and spears too.

Obviously, you're not familiar with the fleeing felon rule.

Wrong.
I am completely aware of the "fleeing felon rule", but you clearly are not.
The "fleeing felon rule" applies ONLY to convicted felons who are known to be armed and likely to pose a deadly threat to the community as a whole.
It does NOT apply to those only "suspected" of a felony, and does NOT apply to anyone unarmed.

Do you?
Lush, you ceased being clever on about the first day after I joined this board.

Completely justified and ruled as such. She Darwined herself
As I pointed out, she was wearing a backpack, just like a suicide bomber.

Remember how many people were killed and wounded from the Boston Marathon bomber.

black_hat2.jpg

Which lead to

leg1.jpg

Supposedly. Witnesses dispute that.

But even so...that would be no different than Ashes Targetpractice advancing through that blown out window in that barricade.

Somehow the Magarats don't see that

^^^THIS is how the left really feels about unarmed people being shot by the cops.

Remember that next time they fake outrage so their homies can loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back