Atheism's big LIE

The true liars are the religious who pretend to believe in God but secretly have reservations

They attend services and say all the right words because they don’t want to admit to family and their community that they really don’t believe all they are being told.
Why do you think doubts and reservations are not discussed among family and friends? Even Bible study groups discuss doubts and reservations and other possibilities on some accounts and issues.

The Christian Way of Life makes sense. This can be lived even if one does have doubts about miracles, about some stories, or even about God.
One does not need to worship any gods in order to live a life that "makes sense".
The act of worship is giving thanks to the gift giver by showing one's appreciation for the talent he was given by using that talent.

So... yeah, one kinda does need to worship God to show God that appreciation to live a life that makes sense.
I disagree.

one can be thankful without worshiping any gods.

My life is not a gift given by some god it is a cosmic accident that could just as easily not have happened. That however in no way means I am not glad to be alive and I certainly don't owe anything to any gods.
Not in the manner I described.

The act of worship is giving thanks to the gift giver by showing one's appreciation for the talent he was given by using that talent.

And the "gift giver" is who exactly?
God. He created existence. You are sharing in His existence.
That's your theory not mine.
Yes, which is why you can't GET the same benefit as I can.

Last edited:
The true liars are the religious who pretend to believe in God but secretly have reservations

They attend services and say all the right words because they don’t want to admit to family and their community that they really don’t believe all they are being told.
Why do you think doubts and reservations are not discussed among family and friends? Even Bible study groups discuss doubts and reservations and other possibilities on some accounts and issues.

The Christian Way of Life makes sense. This can be lived even if one does have doubts about miracles, about some stories, or even about God.
One does not need to worship any gods in order to live a life that "makes sense".

So... yeah, one kinda does need to worship God to show God that appreciation to live a life that makes sense.
I disagree.

My life is not a gift given by some god it is a cosmic accident that could just as easily not have happened. That however in no way means I am not glad to be alive and I certainly don't owe anything to any gods.

Yes, which is why you can't the same benefit as I can.
Do you maybe want to write a complete sentence?

I disagree.

No. :)

I disagree.

Why am I not surprised?

I disagree.

Why am I not surprised?
Because you think you know everything?

I disagree.

Why am I not surprised?
I know that what you wrote was an incomplete sentence and therefore meaningless.

I disagree.

Why am I not surprised?
I know that what you wrote was an incomplete sentence and therefore meaningless.
Because you couldn't figure it out?

I disagree.

So you believe in gods for the benefits you get?

I don't need to worship gods to get what I want out of life.

I disagree.

Why am I not surprised?
Because I don't read minds. But hey you can throw out word salad all you want

I disagree.

So you believe in gods for the benefits you get?

I don't need to worship gods to get what I want out of life.
I don't believe in gods.

I disagree.

Why am I not surprised?
Because I don't read minds. But hey you can throw out word salad all you want
Sorry to have confused you so much.

Here presented and refuted are 3 BIG lies that Atheists spread about Christianity.

There is no “Atheist vs Christianity”
We just don’t believe it

Christians seem threatened by Atheism
Atheists are not attacking them

Last edited:
Kind of like dog lovers seem threatened by cat lovers? Vegetarians by omnivores and carnivores? Mostly we are just curious about finding so many of you in religion forums, in which you are quite welcome--we just find it curious.

Kind of like dog lovers seem threatened by cat lovers? Vegetarians by omnivores and carnivores? Mostly we are just curious about finding so many of you in religion forums, in which you are quite welcome--we just find it curious.
Can you point to a single thread on here started by Atheists attacking Christians?

Can you point to a single thread on here started by Atheists attacking Christians?
I can do better than that. That is literally all that hobelim Infallible Arbiter BreezeWood and GreatestIam do.

Where have you been?

I can do better than that. That is literally all that hobelim Infallible Arbiter BreezeWood and GreatestIam do.

Where have you been?
Show me some then

Where have you been?
Show me some then
Can't you browse their comments for yourself?

Forum List

Back