Autopsy of a Dead Coup

More like the Coup that never was.....

PhonyCoupGate.

To be clear.....are you so embarrassed at both the corrupt nature of your elites, and of the failure of their plan, that you are denying what is clear to all???

Really????

I can't tell you how pleased I am to have forced you to appear a fool.

Exploring Constitutional methods to place the VP in charge is not an attempted or illegal seizure of power.

I'm embarrassed alright. At Trumpublican's gullibility.
what else is there without evidence or a congressional review as per the real procedure of the 25th amendment.

Face it. Their plan (according to the PhonyCoupGaters) appears to be too incompetent to succeed. In the end Pence would be in charge. Brilliant plan! But wait, was Pence in on it? Is that what I'm missing?

Whether it succeeds or not is not what makes it unconstitutional, you dope.

"... the coup aspect isn’t overblown; even liberal Alan Dershowitz said you couldn’t spin what top DOJ officials tried to do here (via RCP):

"If [McCabe’s comments are] true, it is clearly an attempt at a coup d’état," Dershowitz said.

"Any Justice Department official who even mentioned the 25th amendment in the context of President Trump has committed a grievous offense against the Constitution…"
Lyin’ McCabe: Former FBI Head Changes Story Regarding The Alleged DOJ Coup Attempt Against Trump

But....morons like you default to the usual "is not, issssss noootttttttt!!!!"

Neither morality nor rectitude are your strong points.
and don't want justice.

Saying "Hi, how are you" at a cocktail party loaded with international diplomats is not "a meeting", therefore you did terribly, sorry.

It is important to see the scribbling of the indelibly indoctrinated, like that one.

We should never be allowed to forget the damage government schooling has done.

Wait for it...……. public schools have like a 70% grad rate. Great Job. If my work was only 70% successful I'd be out of business. When it comes to education, The Govt is not the problem or the Solution. Here's why! Funny but true. We didn't have snow days when I was in school. It was like a challenge to be at school on really bad snowy days. Schools were a reflection of the community. HMMMMM!

And far worse.....when American students are tested against other nation's kids......we can't compete.

Public education systems are run by elected officials in most areas I believe. School boards etc. Which means Political and ideological indoctrination can be infused systematically. ie; No school prayer (not even moments of silence or reflection) No Pledge of allegiance ( because someone added the word "god" to it.
Uniforms (like the Nazis'). Bussing to integrate schools Because some communities had better schools than others. Learning is no longer a goal and if you fail it's someone else's fault. The bar is so low it is almost impossible to not graduate from high school. yet only 70% do. Then most can't pass entry exams for college admission and get thrown into the world with what amounts to a 9th grade education in other country's. Vey few job opportunities desperation, poverty, drugs and crime are the fruits of public education today.:safetocomeoutff:

My grandma only had a 9th grade education. By my estimates, it would equal a bachelor's degree today.

Your grandma probably had both parents in the home giving her guidance and good morals to live by. A strong tie to family and community and the ability to use common sense and gain through hard work and sacrifice. What Deplorable people ever thought that could work??? "We don't need no education" "We don't need no thought control" No dark sarcasm in the classroom" "Hey teachers leave those kids alone" Thanks Roger!

afb022219dAPR20190222054508.jpg

McCabe brought it to the FBI legal team to vet the off hand idea, and the Lawyers nixed it, immediately.... there was no coup. There was no attempted coup.

It was nixed by the Legal advice they sought in less than a nano second.

No one planning a coup would bother asking for legal advice. :rolleyes:

afb040919dAPR20190409034515.jpg

1.Victor Davis Hanson….my man!

Vic reminds all of the lies, the corruption, the attempt to depose the President elected by the American people, who wouldn’t accept the FBI/DoJ pushing the Clinton Crime Family into the office.

2.The greatest scandal in American political history, designed to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein and Hussein, knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs. “…a coordinated effort among the media, political progressives and celebrities to so demonize Trump that his imminent removal likely would appear a relief to the people. Anything was justified that led to that end.” [Hanson]

3.When it became evident that a coterie of career government officials was out to form a coup, and depose a duly elected President......remember all the fools who denied that there is a Deep State????
"Andrew McCabe Confirms: Deep State Plotted To Take Down Trump"
Andrew McCabe Confirms: Deep State Plotted To Take Down Trump | Investor's Business Daily

4. “There are many elements to what in time likely will become recognized as the greatest scandal in American political history, marking the first occasion in which U.S. government bureaucrats sought to overturn an election and to remove a sitting U.S. president.

5. The deep state is by nature cowardly. It does not move unless it feels it can disguise its subterranean efforts …as expressed in tell-all book titles such as fired FBI Directors James Comey’s Higher Loyalty or in disgraced Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s psychodramatic The Threat.

6. …press coverage, ran about 90 percent negative toward Trump…Journalists themselves consulted with the Clinton campaign to coordinate attacks. … journalistic grandees such as John Harwood, Mark Leibovich, Dana Milbank, and Glenn Thrush often communicated (and even post factum were unapologetic about doing so) with John Podesta’s staff to construct various anti-Trump themes and have the Clinton campaign review or even audit them in advance…. paid directly by Fusion GPS… to spread lurid stories from the dossier.

7. [James] Rutenberg put it in 2016: “If you view a Trump presidency as something that’s potentially dangerous, then your reporting is going to reflect that. You would move closer than you’ve ever been to being oppositional. Rutenberg never considered that half the country might have considered the Hillary Clinton presidency “potentially dangerous,” and yet did not expect the evening news, in 90 percent of its coverage, to reflect such suspicions.” Autopsy of a Dead Coup

The divide between the American people and the Left's elites has never been more clear: the former clinging to the views of the Founders, the elites to the views of Marx, Stalin and Franklin Roosevelt.

And the battle rages.

Vic reminds all of the lies, the corruption, the attempt to depose the President elected by the American people, who wouldn’t accept the FBI/DoJ pushing the Clinton Crime Family into the office.

2.The greatest scandal in American political history, designed to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein and Hussein, knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs. “…a coordinated effort among the media, political progressives and celebrities to so demonize Trump that his imminent removal likely would appear a relief to the people. Anything was justified that led to that end.” [Hanson]

3.When it became evident that a coterie of career government officials was out to form a coup, and depose a duly elected President......remember all the fools who denied that there is a Deep State????
Andrew McCabe Confirms: Deep State Plotted To Take Down Trump | Investor's Business Daily

4. “There are many elements to what in time likely will become recognized as the greatest scandal in American political history, marking the first occasion in which U.S. government bureaucrats sought to overturn an election and to remove a sitting U.S. president.

5. The deep state is by nature cowardly. It does not move unless it feels it can disguise its subterranean efforts …as expressed in tell-all book titles such as fired FBI Directors James Comey’s Higher Loyalty or in disgraced Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe’s psychodramatic The Threat.

6. …press coverage, ran about 90 percent negative toward Trump…Journalists themselves consulted with the Clinton campaign to coordinate attacks. … journalistic grandees such as John Harwood, Mark Leibovich, Dana Milbank, and Glenn Thrush often communicated (and even post factum were unapologetic about doing so) with John Podesta’s staff to construct various anti-Trump themes and have the Clinton campaign review or even audit them in advance…. paid directly by Fusion GPS… to spread lurid stories from the dossier.

7. [James] Rutenberg put it in 2016: “If you view a Trump presidency as something that’s potentially dangerous, then your reporting is going to reflect that. You would move closer than you’ve ever been to being oppositional. Rutenberg never considered that half the country might have considered the Hillary Clinton presidency “potentially dangerous,” and yet did not expect the evening news, in 90 percent of its coverage, to reflect such suspicions.” Autopsy of a Dead Coup

The divide between the American people and the Left's elites has never been more clear: the former clinging to the views of the Founders, the elites to the views of Marx, Stalin and Franklin Roosevelt.

And the battle rages.

Excellent!

This is the most astute post you have ever penned.

And the battle rages.

1. All Vic did was show how crazy he is and how crazy you are. There was no attempt to depose anyone. Apparently you believe that holding Trump accountable is illegal somehow.

2. The fact is that Shep Smith has exposed Uranium One for what it is. A fake news story perpetuated by lying Trump and his lying supporters.

3. There is no deep state. As time has gone on, it has become apparent that Trump has become unhinged and removing him under the 25th Amendment would be defensible. Impeaching him would be defensible as well.

4. Holding Trump accountable is not illegal.

5. There is no deep state. This is a red herring put up by crazy Trump and his crazy supporters.

6. The fact is they don't have to make things up. Trump supplies the bad press himself. For SNL, Trump is a godsend. He writes the scripts himself.

The divide between Americans and the far-right in this country has never been made clearer than in the loss of the House and smaller than expected gains in the Senate.

It is a intriguing story. An intriguing story that will get very little exposure. I concur with your sentiment that this is actually more scandalous than even Watergate, but it is not an easy headline to write, the type of headline that will drawn in a reader.

Watergate- Illegal break in at night to bug the DNC headquarters and covered up by the PResident of the United States of America.

Go ahead- try to write the headline for this scandal and you’ll see what I mean.

16 Trump campaign officials met with Russian operatives during which time Russians were hacking DNC computers. How did is do?

Saying "Hi, how are you" at a cocktail party loaded with international diplomats is not "a meeting", therefore you did terribly, sorry.

I am sure campaign officials meet international diplomats at cocktail parties every day. You lose.

It is a intriguing story. An intriguing story that will get very little exposure. I concur with your sentiment that this is actually more scandalous than even Watergate, but it is not an easy headline to write, the type of headline that will drawn in a reader.

Watergate- Illegal break in at night to bug the DNC headquarters and covered up by the PResident of the United States of America.

Go ahead- try to write the headline for this scandal and you’ll see what I mean.

16 Trump campaign officials met with Russian operatives during which time Russians were hacking DNC computers. How did is do?

I am sure campaign officials meet international diplomats at cocktail parties every day. You lose.
not everyday, but when they are invited. I'm sure they all go. you wouldn't?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It is important to see the scribbling of the indelibly indoctrinated, like that one.

You are the one who is indoctrinated. You are the one who is a typical cult member of the cult of Trump. I'll bet you would drink the poisoned Kool-Aid if Trump told you to. You are in need of any kind of schooling as you are incapable of thinking for yourself.

We are seeing exactly why the Russians wanted Trump to win.

You are the one who is indoctrinated. You are the one who is a typical cult member of the cult of Trump. I'll bet you would drink the poisoned Kool-Aid if Trump told you to. You are in need of any kind of schooling as you are incapable of thinking for yourself.

the irony.

What to do about lying media? They never got away with that before the 90s. What changed that can be rolled back and their feet held to the fire for publishing falsehoods?

PS: Politicians lying is expected. Sad but true.
Do what I do and just not dial them in. They're just there to make money by selling air time to run ads. In that regard FOX is kicking their asses. If no one is watching them, then their income drops to nothing and they eventually die off and fade away into oblivion where they belong.

8. Even when the only individuals for whom we have actual evidence…EVIDENCE….of collusion, conspiracy and contact with the Kremlin are Democrats…..the corruption was out and on display:

“The Democratic National Committee’s appendages often helped to massage CNN news coverage—such as Donna Brazile’s primary debate tip-off to the Clinton campaign….from fabrications about Trump’s supposed removal of the bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office, to the mythologies in the Steele dossier, to lies about the Trump Tower meeting, to assurances that Michael Cohen would testify to Trump’s suborning perjury, and on and on.

9. CNN soon proved that it is no longer a news organization at all—as reporters … all trafficked in false rumors and unproven gossip detrimental to Trump, while hosts and guest hosts such as Reza Aslan, the late Anthony Bourdain, and Anderson Cooper stooped to obscenity and grossness to attack Trump.

10. …politicos and celebrities tried to drive Trump’s numbers down to facilitate some sort of popular ratification for his removal. Hollywood and the coastal corridor punditry exhausted public expressions of assassinating or injuring the president, as the likes of Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Robert de Niro, Peter Fonda, Kathy Griffin, Madonna, Snoop Dogg, and a host of others vied rhetorically to slice apart, shoot, beat up, cage, behead, and blow up the president.” Autopsy of a Dead Coup

8. Trump campaign officials met with a Russian national thinking they would get dirt on Clinton. If Cohen is so sleazy then why would Trump hire him. It shows how sleazy Trump is.

9. Fox has proven it is no longer a news organization. It is nothing more than a propaganda arm of Trump. It's hosts spread false rumors put out by Trump.

10. More conspiracies. You would have needed Madison Square Garden to hold the meeting. The marquee would say 'Meeting to conspire against Trump'. You people are crazy.

not everyday, but when they are invited. I'm sure they all go. you wouldn't?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'm sure you would believe that stupidity:290968001256257790-final:.

the irony.

The truth is very ironic.

And the battle rages.
Wjhst a parade of ignorance & stupidy.

OMG The uranium deal???? Really. Do yo know that a Canadian company already owned that 20% of our uranium? How did the get it Who the fuck was President then. Who signed off on that deal?

So really, quit your lying about t=his.

Qit defending the piece of shit you elected. Presidents that collude with foreign governments & obstruct justice need to be removed.

Your argument here is Trump was elected & therefore gets to do what he wants is so fucking sdupid that it is laughable,
'

Did Trump collude? We had an investigation and the results went to a recent Trump appointee who gets to redact the report & no one else an verify the redactions.

And dumbsass you are satisfied.

Wow.

I'm sure you would believe that stupidity:290968001256257790-final:.
you don't think they go?
290968001256257790-final.gif

And the battle rages.
Wjhst a parade of ignorance & stupidy.

OMG The uranium deal???? Really. Do yo know that a Canadian company already owned that 20% of our uranium? How did the get it Who the fuck was President then. Who signed off on that deal?

So really, quit your lying about t=his.

Qit defending the piece of shit you elected. Presidents that collude with foreign governments & obstruct justice need to be removed.

Your argument here is Trump was elected & therefore gets to do what he wants is so fucking sdupid that it is laughable,
'

Did Trump collude? We had an investigation and the results went to a recent Trump appointee who gets to redact the report & no one else an verify the redactions.

And dumbsass you are satisfied.

Wow.
no one else an verify the redactions

Sure there is, the guy that put the report out. Dude, you truly have screws falling out.

You all must have invested in stupid.

And the battle rages.

1. All Vic did was show how crazy he is and how crazy you are. There was no attempt to depose anyone. Apparently you believe that holding Trump accountable is illegal somehow.

2. The fact is that Shep Smith has exposed Uranium One for what it is. A fake news story perpetuated by lying Trump and his lying supporters.

3. There is no deep state. As time has gone on, it has become apparent that Trump has become unhinged and removing him under the 25th Amendment would be defensible. Impeaching him would be defensible as well.

4. Holding Trump accountable is not illegal.

5. There is no deep state. This is a red herring put up by crazy Trump and his crazy supporters.

6. The fact is they don't have to make things up. Trump supplies the bad press himself. For SNL, Trump is a godsend. He writes the scripts himself.

The divide between Americans and the far-right in this country has never been made clearer than in the loss of the House and smaller than expected gains in the Senate.

Now, see what you've done?

The other post was sooo much better.

Now you've revealed yourself as a fool and a liar....a Democrat/Liberal.

You actually wrote this:

"There was no attempt to depose anyone."

Let's review:
The greatest scandal in American political history, designed to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein and Hussein, knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs. “…a coordinated effort among the media, political progressives and celebrities to so demonize Trump that his imminent removal likely would appear a relief to the people. Anything was justified that led to that end.” [Hanson]

I'm so disappointed that lying and ignorance isn't actually painful.

Forum List

Back