Bachmann won't seek another term! Thank you, Jay-a-zus!!!

8 Years is enough, unfortunately others on both the left and right view it as a carrier for life. What did we, those that actually pay taxes get from it, trillions of dollars in debt coupled with layers of pure bullshit all in the name of public responsibility, AKA kicking the can down the road.

would that be like you have to pass the bill to see what's in it? that kind of batshit crazy thing?

but we still have that woman who said that in our lives because you superior judges of who is ignorant keep VOTING THE CRAZY BAT IN..

Speaking of passing a bill, can you list Bachmann's legislative accomplishments. In other words, could you list (or reference) legislation that Bachmann and her staff wrote, then built support for its passage in the House, and then successfully had the bill passed in the House to later be signed into law. Feel free to include any bills she cosponsored.

That, after all, is the mark of a successful legislator.

can you name any from the career sucking off us taxpayers for 30 years politician, Biden?
How many had Obama's name on them from his body being in the Illinois Senate?. How many when he as a Junior Senator IN CONGRESS?
Just because they have their name on some STUPID bill isn't the mark of GREAT legislator for me..ANY IDIOT can write one up and they put their name on it, look at ObamaCare..and Pelsoi telling us it had to be passed TO SEE WHAT'S IN IT..

Someone in the legislative branch of government who doesn't actually pass legislation

Sounds like Speaker Boehner

I'm just grateful Obama doesn't have the option of seeking another term. There are a lot of idiots like the OP who just might have gotten him one despite being an abject failure.

8 Years is enough, unfortunately others on both the left and right view it as a carrier for life. What did we, those that actually pay taxes get from it, trillions of dollars in debt coupled with layers of pure bullshit all in the name of public responsibility, AKA kicking the can down the road.

I'm all for term limits for these people.and I mean that for BOTH PARTIES..
I don't' care one or the other Bachmann is resigning..so are others from the democrat party.. but we don't get the HATE threads and vile disrespect on them like we do on a woman..

Last edited:
would that be like you have to pass the bill to see what's in it? that kind of batshit crazy thing?

but we still have that woman who said that in our lives because you superior judges of who is ignorant keep VOTING THE CRAZY BAT IN..

Speaking of passing a bill, can you list Bachmann's legislative accomplishments. In other words, could you list (or reference) legislation that Bachmann and her staff wrote, then built support for its passage in the House, and then successfully had the bill passed in the House to later be signed into law. Feel free to include any bills she cosponsored.

can you name any from the career sucking off us taxpayers for 30 years politician, Biden?
How many had Obama's name on them from his body being in the Illinois Senate?. How many when he as a Junior Senator IN CONGRESS?
Just because they have their name on some STUPID bill isn't the mark of GREAT legislator for me..ANY IDIOT can write one up, look at ObamaCare..and Pelsoi telling us it had to be passed TO SEE WHAT'S IN IT..

When someone is serving in the legislature, their legislative record is THE yardstick by which they're measured as a successful legislator. That's their job. It's not just a question of writing it. It's a matter of building support for it and getting it passed and signed into law. Now, if someone in the legislature is unable or unwilling to do the job to which they've been elected, then why are they there in the first place? Well, some people are just warm bodies who supply reliable votes in support of their party. But most of those people are pretty anonymous. You never really hear from them or about them. Other people (like Bachmann) are self-serving people who grandstand on issues in order to draw media attention to themselves (LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME) and to raise money by dividing people. That just happens to be the exact OPPOSITE of what a legislator is supposed to do since their JOB is to bring people from both parties together in order to find common ground in which to solve our collective problems.

Whatever Bachmann decides to do next, I have absolutely NO doubt that she won't be working to solve problems. She'll be stirring the pot in order to draw attention to herself since that's been her MO for the last six years while in the US House of Representatives.

Just because they have their name on some STUPID bill isn't the mark of GREAT legislator for me..ANY IDIOT can write one up and they put their name on it, look at ObamaCare..and Pelsoi telling us it had to be passed TO SEE WHAT'S IN IT..

Someone in the legislative branch of government who doesn't actually pass legislation

well yeah, we need more shit like wha size soda or light bulbs we can have
that shows they are successful in the eye's of you government lovers

Meathead wrote, "I'm just grateful Obama doesn't have the option of seeking another term."

The two-term amendment was great and done for the right reasons.

RR would have got a third term if he wanted it, and he would have been completely senile in 18 months.

WJC would still be president.

GWB would have us in a Great Depression.

BHO would have completely destroyed the reactionaries as a politic force, and that is not scriptural, for there must be opposition in all things.

Hey! you are mixing your metaphors and legislators duties.
One is state the other federal. But when she takes all that she feels is owed to her by
serving in the legislature, she will become a hypocrite with all her complaining about government and the ills it creates for the general public....etc.

well yeah, we need more shit like wha size soda or light bulbs we can have
that shows they are successful in the eye's of you government lovers

these people are elected to Represent and be the tool for what their constituents ask of them..

they are not ELECTED to pass a bunch of SHIT BILLS so they can look successful..

We have ENOUGH shit bills hanging over us..

good grief..you people are WARPED..no wonder this government thinks they can roll all over us..

these people are elected to Represent and be the tool for what their constituents ask of them..

they are not ELECTED to pass a bunch of SHIT BILLS so they can look successful..

We have ENOUGH shit bills hanging over us..

good grief..you people are WARPED..no wonder this government thinks they can roll all over us..

Thats good to hear

What significant bills that help America did Bachmann pass in seven years?

Why so happy? Did she do something to you personally? Guess if you dislike her you must really hate Obama?

it offends me that someone that profoundly ignorant can get elected to Congress.

OOOoooohh REALLY... you mean like a pathetic little COMMUNITY ORGANIZER from NOWHERE with ZERO EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING getting elected PRESIDENT?

Shut the fuck up IDIOT. You got NO CASE.

Her point is that 8 years is enough. Her point is all elected officials should only spend 8 years, as in TERM LIMITS, shit for brains.

Get a fucking CLUE.
Bull. Shat.

She saw the writing on the walls. She's not doing well in the polls and she's not expected to fare any better going forward. She barely held on to the seat as it is. She got through by the scrape of her teeth. No one cedes power, they are forced out.

Whenever a politician says "I'm going to spend more time with my family" it means they see that they will lose next time and choose to bow out rather than be publicly defeated.

Cut your shat.

it offends me that someone that profoundly ignorant can get elected to Congress.

OOOoooohh REALLY... you mean like a pathetic little COMMUNITY ORGANIZER from NOWHERE with ZERO EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING getting elected PRESIDENT?

Her point is that 8 years is enough. Her point is all elected officials should only spend 8 years, as in TERM LIMITS, shit for brains.

Get a fucking CLUE.
Bull. Shat.

She saw the writing on the walls. She's not doing well in the polls and she's not expected to fare any better going forward. She barely held on to the seat as it is. She got through by the scrape of her teeth. No one cedes power, they are forced out.

Whenever a politician says "I'm going to spend more time with my family" it means they see that they will lose next time and choose to bow out rather than be publicly defeated.

Cut your shat.

my gawd THAT drove you to vulgarity?, I guess them Democrats resigning see's the writing on the wall too?
you can spin anything you LIKE if it helps...

[quote=007;7301318]

Get a fucking CLUE.
Bull. Shat.

Cut your shat.[/QUOTE]No, he's right. If she had been a black community organizer who thought "correctly" and sounded "white", she would have been president in 2008. It is not only a matter of political correctness, it is practically doctrinaire to the left.

Last edited:

Get a fucking CLUE.
Bull. Shat.

Cut your shat.

my gawd THAT drove you to vulgarity?, I guess them Democrats resigning see's the writing on the wall too?

Yep. No argument there. Now.......you were saying?

Bull. Shat.

Cut your shat.

Yep. No argument there. Now.......you were saying?

very good, some honesty...:clap2:
who cares their reasons...as long as they go..there is too damn many of them anyway...lol we could let HALF of them go and I wouldn't care

Last edited:
Why so happy? Did she do something to you personally? Guess if you dislike her you must really hate Obama?

Get a fucking CLUE.

You mad, bro? 'cause you sound kinda mad.

MB is smart to go out as if she has a choice.

If she tried to stay, her own party would primary her out.

Forum List

Back