Backwards Anderson Cooper Depriving a Child of Its Mother

No, it is not true. The rate of children being gay is consistent, whether the parents are gay or straight. And the overwhelming majority of gay or lesbian parents do not molest their children. Those are the absolute facts.
Homo's being allow to raise kids is the ultimate form of child abuse.

Again, absolute horseshit.
We have seen this over and over- to the Rabid Right- being raised by homosexual is worse than being raised by a child raping, wife beating alcoholic terrorist.

They really believe this horseshit.

Welcome back to the 1960’s cutting-edge democrat party and its propagandist media.
Kids need both of their parents and no human should ever be intentionally deprived of the opportunity to be raised by its actual parents. Human rights violations 101...

Oh, don't start this crap again. There are and have been plenty of kids raised by only one parent, and I'm sure that Cooper will have a lot of help. Plus, he's much, much more interested in being a parent than some parents are. He volunteered to become a parent and had to arrange it, so it is highly unlikely that he will become one of those parents who, even if living with the other parent, spend more of their time on leisure activities and with friends or outside lovers than they spend raising their children.

He's interested only in training a new generation of homosexuals. Men who want to be fathers marry the woman they want to be the mother.

Yeah- like Trump. He marries the woman he wants to be the mother, cheats on her, divorces her, moves onto the next woman he wants to have a child with, divorces her, and moves onto the next woman he wants to have a child with.

That is how he is training a new generation of adulterers.

Welcome back to the 1960’s cutting-edge democrat party and its propagandist media.
Kids need both of their parents and no human should ever be intentionally deprived of the opportunity to be raised by its actual parents. Human rights violations 101...

Oh, don't start this crap again. There are and have been plenty of kids raised by only one parent, and I'm sure that Cooper will have a lot of help. Plus, he's much, much more interested in being a parent than some parents are. He volunteered to become a parent and had to arrange it, so it is highly unlikely that he will become one of those parents who, even if living with the other parent, spend more of their time on leisure activities and with friends or outside lovers than they spend raising their children.
And depriving a kid of his parents is Ok. Human rights violator. Creepy. And way more kids are at risk because of unstructured families than the anomalous that you use as an excuse. More empirical data and facts that leftovers like you are so appalled by. You’re just another ultra-con.

Your "depriving a kid of his parents" is ridiculous. Who thought it up?
You’re backwards. You need to progress.

Nothing supports your irrational argument, but this is usually true of right-wingers' wild accusations, regardless of your moronic misuse of language used by progressives. Studies. Data. Conclusions of medical professionals and professional societies like the American Psychological Association. Crime statistics. They all would be nice to see.

Absolute horseshit. They want children for the same reasons straight people want children.
Homo's want to raise kids to be gay so they and their friends can molest them. Sickening but true.

No, it is not true. The rate of children being gay is consistent, whether the parents are gay or straight. And the overwhelming majority of gay or lesbian parents do not molest their children. Those are the absolute facts.
You know none of these bigots care about the facts.

We see these kinds of threads over and over- and the same tired old accusation. And I will point out once again- the majority of kids molested in the United States are girls. And the majority of molesters are men.

Yet we see virtually no threads about how horrible it is that men are molesting girls(the only exception I can think for this is when they can use the thread to attack blacks or muslims).

The obvious conclusion here is that these bigots either:
a) Don't give a shit when girls are molested and raped or
b) Don't give a shit when any child is molested and raped but just use the issue to attack gays.

Same old same old.

So why are you forceably seperating kids from their parents at the border?

Cause you can't put children in an adult jail. D'uh.
And you don’t have to put all those adults in jail either. Keep making excuses for child abuse.

Sure we do. You libs won't let us just send them back.

Numerous other administrations kept families together. Until you. Party of child abuse.

Numerous other administrations were not serious about deporting the tens of millions of illegals in this country.

You want an open border, be honest about it with the American people. Make the policy, make the case and defend it.

Don't hide behind children.

He's interested only in training a new generation of homosexuals. Men who want to be fathers marry the woman they want to be the mother.

Yeah- like Trump. He marries the woman he wants to be the mother, cheats on her, divorces her, moves onto the next woman he wants to have a child with, divorces her, and moves onto the next woman he wants to have a child with.

Actually, trump's first marriage ended when his first wife learned of his affair with Marla Maples, mother of his daughter Tiffany. trump married Maples shortly after Tiffany was born.

And you don’t have to put all those adults in jail either. Keep making excuses for child abuse.

Numerous other administrations kept families together. Until you. Party of child abuse.

Numerous other administrations were not serious about deporting the tens of millions of illegals in this country.

You want an open border, be honest about it with the American people. Make the policy, make the case and defend it.

Nope. Don't want an open border. That's your constant false dichotomy position: either you support abusing children or you support an open border.

I'm calling you on it. Those are not the only choices and the fact you actively support one of those choices is appalling.

You'll never see me defend Trump's morals.

Nope. Don't want an open border. That's your constant false dichotomy position: either you support abusing children or you support an open border.

I'm calling you on it. Those are not the only choices and the fact you actively support one of those choices is appalling.

That is a false dichotomy, you're right. Because open borders harm far more children than closed borders. Those who support open borders support child rape, child abuse, rape of women, sex trafficking of young girls.

That is a false dichotomy, you're right. Because open borders harm far more children than closed borders. Those who support open borders support child rape, child abuse, rape of women, sex trafficking of young girls.

I don't think you understand what a false dichotomy is.

It's Anderson Cooper. To him mothers are never necessary or wanted.
Anderson Cooper, talking about when his mother was dying:
"When I die that might be the thing I'm most proud of. I'm happy that we left nothing unsaid between us. She knew me and I knew her, and there's great comfort in that," he said. "'You and I, it's a match made in heaven,' she said to me last week. 'We're a good team,' I told her. We stayed up late that night just holding hands and when she got sleepy ... she said to me, 'What a wonderful night.' And it was."

But then again I don't expect a homophobic racist like yourself to really understand how a son can love his mother.

That is a false dichotomy.

Because virtually no one supports 'open borders'- America had open borders for the majority of our existence. But we haven't had open borders since about 1900.

Of course what you mean by a 'closed border' is separating children from their mothers and keeping them in cages. That is not a 'closed border'- that is just child abuse.

Actually, trump's first marriage ended when his first wife learned of his affair with Marla Maples, mother of his daughter Tiffany. trump married Maples shortly after Tiffany was born.

Thanks for confirming what I said- Trump is a serial adulterer, who has fathered 5 children with 3 mothers- moving from one trophy wife to another- training a new generation of adulterers.

Let me respond with a similar argument.

You want an open season on Mexican children who cross the border. Be honest about it with the American people- you want American troops to shoot children crossing the border. Make the policy, make the case and defend it.

How does one "train" kids to be homosexual? I've never seen a study that shows children with gay parents having a higher rate of homosexuality than the regular population.

Most people marry who they love. And wanting children with that person is normal.

I raised 4 children. Not once was I a role model for sexual activity. I taught them the facts of sexuality. But it was not something they saw.

But as far as role models go, a very successful journalist who had a rich and famous mother but decided to go out and create his own legacy, doesn't sound so bad.
Children don't care about that. They care about what sort of parent a person is. Is the person caring and loving
or distant and harsh.

I would guess that the child would benefit from being wanted. Gays and lesbians have to make a conscious choice and go to some effort to have a child. Unlike the people who accidently get pregnant and find their lives radically changed because of it.

And I did not suggest that the child would care about it, especially in the beginning. I was responding to comments about role models.

There is no such thing as accidentally pregnant.

Ok, unintentionally.

Forum List

Back