Banning gun sales to young American adults under 21 is unconstitutional, judge rules

You know leftists. They are all for banning forearms.
FOREARMS-Workouts.png

leftists want to ban forearms?

law is about interpretation and he interpreted it wrong.

According to Heller V he interpreted it correctly. The modern firearms laws are based on Heller V. And according to Heller V, a handgun is a reasonable firearm. Meaning that any adult will be given the opportunity to purchase them if they wish.

According to Heller V he interpreted it correctly. The modern firearms laws are based on Heller V. And according to Heller V, a handgun is a reasonable firearm. Meaning that any adult will be given the opportunity to purchase them if they wish.
I am not convinced that anyone other than active militia members should be able to own guns.

I bought my first gun at 15. Ordered it from Monty Wards catalog. Picked it up myself. No questions asked.

FOREARMS-Workouts.png

leftists want to ban forearms?

Wrong but we do want the last part of the 2A to be corrected to it's real meaning. It currently reads

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

But we think it should read

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and arm bears, shall not be infringed.

It would make it much more competitive when you go bear hunting if they have guns as well. Who knows, you could end up on the hood of a Jeep driven by Smoky.

I am not convinced that anyone other than active militia members should be able to own guns.

Then you need to actively seek the changes to the 2 amendment to read that. As it stands, Heller V District of Columbia IS the gun laws.

Wrong but we do want the last part of the 2A to be corrected to it's real meaning. It currently reads

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

But we think it should read

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and arm bears, shall not be infringed.

It would make it much more competitive when you go bear hunting if they have guns as well. Who knows, you could end up on the hood of a Jeep driven by Smoky.
But if you kept armed bears, they could protect you from other armed bears.

I think things got way out of hand when the NRA decided to be the Lobbyists for the Gun Manufacturers. Many of us left the NRA when that happened.

That being said, I disagree. When I head for the hills (right outside my back door), I need to take some kind of firearm with me. The biggest thing is that a handgun or long gun makes a noise that scares the living hell out of most wildlife. You don't have to shoot the bear, just scare his butt off. I also may have a yearning for Venison and hunting Deer with a knife is extremely difficult not to mention damned dangerous.

Forum List

Back