Barry SCOLDS Dallas PD Survivors!

Racism is a petty facade.

The real game being used on America is divide and conquer. This incident was planned by those in control. All of this narrative is being controlled, and folks on both sides are fighting each other just like the elites want. Who knows what private contractor was connected with this, but I am sure none of this came as a surprise to the administration. They have been involved with this shit since they were re-elected. Perhaps it was discussed at the last Bilderburg meeting? lol :tinfoil:

To the obastard presidunce, the highest purpose of a white cop's life is to be murdered by a black killer. The officer's family should be paying the killer's family for the privilege conferred.

The lamest excuse for a President sat in a pew for 20 years listening to "God Damn America". Why is anyone surprised?

Trump voted for Hillary and endorsed her for President. That was 10 short years ago. Obama is responsible for the words of a preacher 20 years ago but Trump isnt responsible for his own words 10 years ago?

The difference being is, Obie was indoctrinated by his preacher and Trump was not by Hillary. One day, maybe, you'll get smart.

The only difference is your use of silly adjectives. Trump gets a pass from 10 years ago...shit in 2008 he endorsed her but his words don't count. The words from someone who isn't Obama 20 years is Obama's. Consistency? What's that?

In case anyone is curious, here's a transcript of the speech as well as video (Obamat's speech starts at just past 47 minutes).

President Obama Delivers Remarks Memorial | Video | C-SPAN.org

I didn't listen to the speech but I did read the transcript. Not a bad speech to read, anyway. It certainly didn't seem worthy of such scorn. I wouldn't characterize his comments as 'scolding the survivors'.

I do wonder if some of the posters here think that the entire italicized text in the OP is by Obama. Only the very first sentence in quotations is from Obama's speech. The rest is someone else's comments so far as I can tell.

We know this, we know that certain minorities are more bigoted than most other people.
Definition of racism to a fuckin T. Fuck that smug bitch

Yes, but who is the John Dallas person that is supposed to have said it? The OP didn't provide a link for the quote. :dunno:
I found it when I looked for it. When I posted my message I thought it was dipshit. But I wanted to find the rest and it wasn't him. It was another racist prick. OP is a bit misleading. But hell, could have been my fault.

This is the one issue that will help the republicans get the white house and hold onto the senate. Sorry, but criminal behavior needs to be punished and these cops families shouldn't have to hear such crap.
Lol I think you get dumber with age

He never mentions racism in his own community and from his own violent people. Only white people are racist and only black people are targeted for their race.

Watch this: S.J. We know that racism affects blacks by being targeted by the police and having your freedom taken away. Which is a very bad situation. So in order to understand your side. How has racism by blacks affected you or whites in general?
You mean besides fucking up the economy with all the welfare payouts? Why don't you ask some of their crime victims if you really want to know?

He never mentions racism in his own community and from his own violent people. Only white people are racist and only black people are targeted for their race.

Watch this: S.J. We know that racism affects blacks by being targeted by the police and having your freedom taken away. Which is a very bad situation. So in order to understand your side. How has racism by blacks affected you or whites in general?
We now see blacks as racist. And you just approved that message. Moron.

How has it affected you?

Personally? Not too much.

And this is what you choose to whine about daily? Something that doesnt affect you at all? :gay:

You mean besides fucking up the economy with all the welfare payouts? Why don't you ask some of their crime victims if you really want to know?

I asked about you personally or whites in general. Whites are on welfare so....Whats your answer Mr Downtrodden?

How has it affected you?

And this is what you choose to whine about daily? Something that doesnt affect you at all? :gay:
So don't ask the question if you won't accept the answer ya damn fool.

If you weren't a retarded lib you would see it.

How has it affected you?

So don't ask the question if you won't accept the answer ya damn fool.

I did accept your answer. You complain about racism daily because it doesnt affect you at all! Seems like the perfect thing to constantly complain about If I've ever heard one

If you weren't a retarded lib you would see it.

Willow says: Not effected at all
SJ says: Not effected at all

AF1 says: Its there you just need a decoder ring!

Forum List

Back