Ben Carson

Let me get this straight

Republicans Offered to "participate in reforming Obamamacare?

Thats a good one. Here is what they were afraid of. They needed to stop the roll out of Healthcare Exchanges. They knew that once people were covered under Obamacare there was no way they could kill it. That is why we got their shutdown

Any participation in reforming Obamacare would be more of the same 50 bills to repeal it. If republicans were sincere, where is their healthcare plan? Why are we still waiting?

If republicans were sincere?

Let me get this straight.

Obama and his crew draft, vote for and sign into legislation a bill that the GOP expressed a variety of concerns about..

a reminder....

The GOP said people would lose their policy
The GOP said some people would lose their doctor
The GOP said the younger people wont sign up at the rate Obama believed
The GOP said it will likely increase premiums for those NOT getting subsidies
The GOP said it will not be deficit neutral

Obama, on multiple occasions went in front of the cameras and said the GOP was wrong....emphasizing it with the word...."period"...

And now that it was proven they were right, it is insincere that the GOP wont come up with ways to fix it?

Newsflash...

THEY WERE THE ONES THAT SAID DONT PASS IT.

Now they are to be the ones to fix it?

LMFAO....you would defend a man caught holding a little girls panties and accused of child molestation if that man were a liberal.

The majority of GOP fearmongering about Obamacare has not come to pass. They are relegated to trotting out individual cases of "Obamacare destroyed my life". Obamacare has delivered on a national scale and will only get better

The Bill is working, people are getting insurance and the sun continues to rise each morning

Republicans Darkest Fears Realized: ACA Causes Number of Uninsured to Drop Across All Ages

And the majority of what Obama claimed would happen with the passage of ACA has not come to pass.
And never will.
At last count 14% of people that have signed up for ACA were uninsured before.
Most of the people signing up are older middle income people that have changed their insurance for the subsidies.
You can make up to 80K a year and receive subsidies.
Oh boy, free shit for those that do not even need it.
My nest egg of 2 million does not affect my ability to show NO INCOME and receive FULL SUBSIDY from ACA.
Yay ACA! NO ASSET MEANS TEST FOR APPROVAL!!!

If republicans were sincere?

Let me get this straight.

Obama and his crew draft, vote for and sign into legislation a bill that the GOP expressed a variety of concerns about..

a reminder....

The GOP said people would lose their policy
The GOP said some people would lose their doctor
The GOP said the younger people wont sign up at the rate Obama believed
The GOP said it will likely increase premiums for those NOT getting subsidies
The GOP said it will not be deficit neutral

Obama, on multiple occasions went in front of the cameras and said the GOP was wrong....emphasizing it with the word...."period"...

And now that it was proven they were right, it is insincere that the GOP wont come up with ways to fix it?

Newsflash...

THEY WERE THE ONES THAT SAID DONT PASS IT.

Now they are to be the ones to fix it?

LMFAO....you would defend a man caught holding a little girls panties and accused of child molestation if that man were a liberal.

The majority of GOP fearmongering about Obamacare has not come to pass. They are relegated to trotting out individual cases of "Obamacare destroyed my life". Obamacare has delivered on a national scale and will only get better

The Bill is working, people are getting insurance and the sun continues to rise each morning

Only a blind partisan would claim Obamacare is working.

No.

A person who is well acquainted with numbers, facts and policy would state that it's working.

Why the hell would he?

good one stupid; just remember what you just said when we call him a dictator

Do you understand what the word "compromise" means?

It means "I will give you this and you will give me that"

What exactly did Republicans offer to give in return for Obama accepting a defunding of Obamacare?

That's not even the point.

The law was passed.

They were trying to "un" pass it.

And not by using normal procedures.

This was unprecedented.

Why the hell would he?

What exactly did Republicans offer to give in return for Obama accepting a defunding of Obamacare?
The raise in the debt ceiling.

But your dictatorial Dear Leader would not compromise, causing about 15% of the government get shut down.

But your dictatorial Dear Leader would not compromise, causing about 15% of the government get shut down.

Actually, the Republican Shutdown was due to the failure of Congress to authorize a Continuing Resolution

The Debt ceiling debate came a few weeks later and the Republicans folded

Actually, the Republican Shutdown was due to the failure of Congress to authorize a Continuing Resolution

YAWN

another day of embarrassing yourself?

It was one or the other and your dictatorial Dear Leader refused to compromise.

In your tiny, myopic hack world, "compromise" means everyone else gives in and does things your way.

Congress is half Democrat you mindless dolt. you say "Republican shutdown" because you're a lemming addicted to blaming the failures of your MAJORITY PARTY on the minority Party

YAWN

another day of embarrassing yourself?

YAWN

Care to prove me wrong?

You got proved wrong.

Your nitpicking over whether it was the debt ceiling or the CR didn't change that.

I swear, the only difference between you and truthmatters is that you can manage to put together a passably cogent sentence. :lol:

You got proved wrong.

Your nitpicking over whether it was the debt ceiling or the CR didn't change that.

I swear, the only difference between you and truthmatters is that you can manage to put together a passably cogent sentence. :lol:

Self declared victories are so shallow....Don't ya think?

You have yet to prove anyone being wrong and you have only proved you do not understand the subject

You got proved wrong.

Self declared victories are so shallow....Don't ya think?

You have yet to prove anyone being wrong and you have only proved you do not understand the subject

Ain't it great?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690]Black Knight - YouTube[/ame]

Congress is half Democrat you mindless dolt. you say "Republican shutdown" because you're a lemming addicted to blaming the failures of your MAJORITY PARTY on the minority Party

My use of the term "Republican Shutdown" may be perceived as partisan rhetoric but I have no other way to accurately describe them

I have been through three of these shutdowns in the last 20 years

The first two were caused by a pompous asshole who thought he was smarter than everyone else in Washington. His name was Newt Gingrich

The third was caused by a pompous asshole who thought he was smarter than everyone else in Washington. His name was Ted Cruz

Yes, "Republican Shutdown" is the only way to describe it

Last edited:
Actually, the TeaTards were celebrating. Some of the quotes from Ted Cruz were pretty callous

Yeah; like this one...

{And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.}

Oh wait, that was that fuckwad of a little tin god of yours, Herr Goebbels.

Old School Republicans knew they were in deep shit but didn't have the balls to stand up to the Tards

Kind of like the old school democrats didn't stand up to you Bolsheviks? Now we have apparatchiks from the old USSR running our nation.

My use of the term "Republican Shutdown" may be perceived as partisan rhetoric

Nah, it's viewed as what it is, the demagoguery of a partisan hack.

but I have no other way to accurately describe them

Accuracy is something never posted by you, Herr Goebbels.

I have been through three of these shutdowns in the last 20 years

The first two were caused by a pompous asshole who thought he was smarter than everyone else in Washington. His name was Newt Gingrich

The third was caused by a pompous asshole who thought he was smarter than everyone else in Washington. His name was Ted Cruz

Yes, "Republican Shutdown" is the only way to describe it

And your GLORIOUS PEOPLES PARTY was utterly blameless and perfect, right Herr Goebbels?

Why is it that the solution to everything in the minds of a liberal is:
Take money from someone that worked hard and earned it and give it to someone else THEY DEEM deserves and "needs" it more.

Why is it that the solution to everything in the minds of a liberal is:
Take money from someone that worked hard and earned it and give it to someone else THEY DEEM deserves and "needs" it more.

Hey

We could just cut taxes to fix every problem

good one dork; then the fact that obama is supposedly a Constitutional scholar doesnt mean jack either; and all obama has done is fail and blame his failures on people like Cruz that you just claimed has been outwitted so badly. what does that say about obama?

The epic failures of Rafael 'Ted' Cruz say nothing about President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

good one stupid; then you LWNJs can stop whining about him
^^^ Confuses whining with laughing.

Forum List

Back