Ben Carson

They don't get debated, let alone put up for a vote, unless they are put on the Senate calendar.

Who is in charge of that duty, champ?

Who cares?
Obviously, Kool Aid guzzlers like you don't. Doesn't change anything.

Democratic bills don't get debated either
You mean like the debt ceiling bills, CRs and the recent budget pork festival didn't get debated?

Yeah, democrat bills have been totally shelved. :rolleyes:

Simple question:
Would you support Republicans allowing the Democratic bills to come up for a vote if Democrats allow the Republican bills to come up for a vote?

Simple question: Do you understand the English language?

Bills don't come up for a vote until the Majority Leader puts them on the calender for consideration, which Harry Reid has refused to do.

Who gives a shit about a Calendar? A bill that is DOA is DOA

What? Do you want them to put all 50 Kill Obamacare bills on the calendar so they can laugh at them?

Just because the House wastes their time on mindless legislation, doesn't mean the Senate should

Anyone that believes the "GOP was celebrating shutting down the government" is a dumbass.
Even if they did "shut it down", which they didn't, NO WAY any of them celebrates it as it KILLED THEM with the bogus press no matter how anyone spins it.
Only a fool believes the Republicans wanted to see what the Democrats in the Senate did.

Take care of your own dumbass before accusing others:

Government Shutdown: 8 People Who Are Actually Happy About It

Marsha Blackburn
Michelle Bachmann
Tim Huelskamp
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Matt Salmon
Ted Cruz
John Culberson

All Republicans. Quotes and video of their joy is at the link.

You just admitted the Democrats shut down the government.
But there really was NO shutdown of government.
"non essential services" and some Blue Flu and that was it.
The Senate is majority Democrat and they refused to pass the bill that was sent over from the House.
The House is duly elected and has every right to send over a majority bill.
And the Senate had every right not to pass a bill that WOULD HAVE FUNDED the government.
But the Democratic held Senate did not and thus funding stopped flowing.
But your partisan spin was funny!
Correction.

The majority democrat Senate has refused to pass nearly all bills that have been sent to over from the House, since 2010.

Then they have the nerve to claim that the GOP are a bunch of do-nothings.

That's because nearly all of them contain a poison pill, either defunding the ACA or restricting abortion.

Why should abortion restrictions be inserted into a defense bill?

well the fact that he is a neurosurgeon
; and the fact he isn't cowed by rabid lib race politics; and unafraid to leave the liberal PLANTATION

That doesn't make him brilliant. It means that he excels in a field.

Rep. Paul Broun from Georgia is also a physician. He made the dumbass statement that evolution and the big bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of Hell."

Rafael 'Ted' Cruz is another one that's assumed to be smart just because he was an excellent law student. But he has been out-witted and out-smarted at every turn since joining the Senate. He shut down the government while having NO PLAN to stop Obamacare.

good one dork; then the fact that obama is supposedly a Constitutional scholar doesnt mean jack either; and all obama has done is fail and blame his failures on people like Cruz that you just claimed has been outwitted so badly. what does that say about obama?

The epic failures of Rafael 'Ted' Cruz say nothing about President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

You just admitted the Democrats shut down the government.
But there really was NO shutdown of government.
"non essential services" and some Blue Flu and that was it.
The Senate is majority Democrat and they refused to pass the bill that was sent over from the House.
The House is duly elected and has every right to send over a majority bill.
And the Senate had every right not to pass a bill that WOULD HAVE FUNDED the government.
But the Democratic held Senate did not and thus funding stopped flowing.
But your partisan spin was funny!
Correction.

The majority democrat Senate has refused to pass nearly all bills that have been sent to over from the House, since 2010.

That's because nearly all of them contain a poison pill, either defunding the ACA or restricting abortion.

why should student loans be inserted in a healthcare bill?

This guy's a doctor???

Ben Carson: U.S. Like Nazi Germany 'Because Of The PC Police'

Fox News contributor and retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson on Monday compared American society to Nazi Germany.

"I mean, [our society is] very much like Nazi Germany," Carson told Breitbart News, after declaring that we were living in a "Gestapo age." "And I know you're not supposed to say 'Nazi Germany,' but I don't care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe."

Everyone is afraid, apparently, except for Brave Ben.

Last edited:
Correction.

Are you looking for the reason why so many House bills weren't brought to a vote in the Senate?

I just gave you the reason. So stop bitching about House bills, containing poison pills.

Are you looking for the reason why so many House bills weren't brought to a vote in the Senate?

I just gave you the reason. So stop bitching about House bills, containing poison pills.

....from the same idiot bitching that repubs "obstruct"

take your own advice; and your own excuse idiot; and apply it to the other side

This guy's a doctor???

Ben Carson: U.S. Like Nazi Germany 'Because Of The PC Police'

Fox News contributor and retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson on Monday compared American society to Nazi Germany.

"I mean, [our society is] very much like Nazi Germany," Carson told Breitbart News, after declaring that we were living in a "Gestapo age." "And I know you're not supposed to say 'Nazi Germany,' but I don't care about political correctness. You know, you had a government using its tools to intimidate the population. We now live in a society where people are afraid to say what they actually believe."

Everyone is afraid, apparently, except for Brave Ben.

Hitler was a great admirer of the American Progressive movement

true story

Reid allowed a vote for a healthcare bill that had student loans in it.

Anything the republicans want that democrats don't want is a "poison pill"...

So what it comes down to is Reid wont allow a vote on anything that has something in it that HE doesn't like.

But if he likes it, like student loans, he will allow a vote.

the Left despises Carson because he isnt the right kind of Negro for their tastes

idiots and hypocrites

That doesn't make him brilliant. It means that he excels in a field.

Rep. Paul Broun from Georgia is also a physician. He made the dumbass statement that evolution and the big bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of Hell."

Rafael 'Ted' Cruz is another one that's assumed to be smart just because he was an excellent law student. But he has been out-witted and out-smarted at every turn since joining the Senate. He shut down the government while having NO PLAN to stop Obamacare.

good one dork; then the fact that obama is supposedly a Constitutional scholar doesnt mean jack either; and all obama has done is fail and blame his failures on people like Cruz that you just claimed has been outwitted so badly. what does that say about obama?

The epic failures of Rafael 'Ted' Cruz say nothing about President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

good one stupid; then you LWNJs can stop whining about him

Anyone that believes the "GOP was celebrating shutting down the government" is a dumbass.
Even if they did "shut it down", which they didn't, NO WAY any of them celebrates it as it KILLED THEM with the bogus press no matter how anyone spins it.
Only a fool believes the Republicans wanted to see what the Democrats in the Senate did.

Marsha Blackburn
Michelle Bachmann
Tim Huelskamp
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Matt Salmon
Ted Cruz
John Culberson

good one stupid; but your MESSIAH actually said "I WONT COMPRMOMISE' REGARDING the negotiations over the debt ceiling

Marsha Blackburn
Michelle Bachmann
Tim Huelskamp
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Matt Salmon
Ted Cruz
John Culberson

good one stupid; but your MESSIAH actually said "I WONT COMPRMOMISE' REGARDING the negotiations over the debt ceiling

Why the hell would he?

Marsha Blackburn
Michelle Bachmann
Tim Huelskamp
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Matt Salmon
Ted Cruz
John Culberson

good one stupid; just remember what you said when we call him a dictator

Why the hell would he?

good one stupid; just remember what you just said when we call him a dictator

nobody cares about the shutdown dork; it's just you losers on the Left desperate for an issue to draw attention away from the trainwreck ACA

Why the hell would he?

good one stupid; just remember what you just said when we call him a dictator

Do you understand what the word "compromise" means?

It means "I will give you this and you will give me that"

What exactly did Republicans offer to give in return for Obama accepting a defunding of Obamacare?

Forum List

Back