Benghazi: How were Republicans able to tell one deadly riot from another?

rdean is a complete hack. He's just parroting the crap he reads on Media Matters or Think Progress. It's less than worthless.

Now rdean and others, when you put up your stupid threads and posts attempting to at this late date to blame a riot that got out of control over a video, you really look idiotic.

Panetta and Ham testified they knew immediately that this was an attack.

I know you will never stop your bullshit because you just can't help yourselves, but when you do so you besmirch the testimony of good men who served in very high positions in Obama's administration.

Leon Panetta has been an outstanding public servant for liberals and a dedicated Democrat. I do find it disturbing that you keep slagging him by dismissing his testimony.

I don't think anyone is trying to do that. Several posters on a few other Benghazi threads have claimed that there were no riots going on anywhere in the ME during that time frame.

Panetta, Dempsey defend U.S. response to Benghazi attack - CNN.com

Soon, Panetta and Dempsey met with President Barack Obama, the secretary told lawmakers.

Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack with "all available DOD assets" and try to protect U.S. personnel, Panetta said.

FROM YOUR OWN SOURCE allegedly rebuting what i posted idiot rdean:

(CNN) -- Protests sparked by an online film that mocks Islam's holy prophet entered a second week Monday, raising questions about whether the furor is isolated or a sign of broader anti-American sentiment in the Muslim world.

On Monday, demonstrators took to the streets in Afghanistan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq. Answering a call from the leader of Hezbollah -- deemed a terrorist organization by the United States -- thousands packed the streets of Beirut's southern suburbs and chanted "Death to America!"

Monday's protests weren't on the scale as those last week, nor did they provoke the same level of international crisis by endangering U.S. diplomatic missions. Still, the fact the demonstrations are continuing -- and that they have occurred, now, in more than 20 countries -- suggests the anti-American furor tied to the inflammatory film isn't going away.

Plus, the issue has provided political fodder for Islamist leaders including Hassan Nasrallah, the head of Lebanon's Hezbollah movement, who had urged people to protest Monday against the film.

Why the film upset so many Muslims

Anti-Islamic filmmaker exposed

Media misfire on anti-Islam movie

Protests in Afghanistan turn violent
Speaking to largely peaceful crowd in Beirut, some of them waving the yellow flag of Hezbollah, Nasrallah asked the protesters and, in fact, all Muslims worldwide to push for laws to criminalize "insulting monotheistic faiths and their great prophets, from Abraham to Moses to Jesus and Mohammed."

"The world until now cannot comprehend ... the degree of insult this disgusting film caused to the Prophet Mohammed," he added.

Earlier in the day in Afghanistan, hundreds of demonstrators attacked police officers along a road leading to the U.S. Embassy in Kabul. In neighboring Pakistan, at least one person died when protesters clashed with police in an anti-American demonstration in the tribal region along the Afghan border.
========================================================\

now kindly point out to me the "deadly riot" in this; YOUR OWN source that you are holding up as a rebuttal of what i posted.

No let-up in protests over anti-Islam film - CNN.com

More than 50 people have died around the world in violence linked to protests against the low-budget movie, which mocks Islam and the Prophet Mohammed, since the first demonstrations erupted on September 11.

Fucking hilarious. You print out half my link and miss the very first part. How is that possible?????

Why don't you ask Ambassador Stevens family

you hateful useful tool

His family was in Benghazi? Are you the new "swirl"? How come no outrage over the 60 or so Americans who died at US Embassies under Bush? And there weren't even any riots going on.

Dean 60 Americans didn't die at embassies under Bush.

You're embarrassing your side again

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...g-benghazi-attack-happened-7.html#post9026409

Actually it was 9 Americans among the 60 people that died. But remember, the GOP outrage was "zero".

FROM YOUR OWN SOURCE allegedly rebuting what i posted idiot rdean:

(CNN) -- Protests sparked by an online film that mocks Islam's holy prophet entered a second week Monday, raising questions about whether the furor is isolated or a sign of broader anti-American sentiment in the Muslim world.

On Monday, demonstrators took to the streets in Afghanistan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq. Answering a call from the leader of Hezbollah -- deemed a terrorist organization by the United States -- thousands packed the streets of Beirut's southern suburbs and chanted "Death to America!"

Monday's protests weren't on the scale as those last week, nor did they provoke the same level of international crisis by endangering U.S. diplomatic missions. Still, the fact the demonstrations are continuing -- and that they have occurred, now, in more than 20 countries -- suggests the anti-American furor tied to the inflammatory film isn't going away.

Plus, the issue has provided political fodder for Islamist leaders including Hassan Nasrallah, the head of Lebanon's Hezbollah movement, who had urged people to protest Monday against the film.

Why the film upset so many Muslims

Anti-Islamic filmmaker exposed

Media misfire on anti-Islam movie

Protests in Afghanistan turn violent
Speaking to largely peaceful crowd in Beirut, some of them waving the yellow flag of Hezbollah, Nasrallah asked the protesters and, in fact, all Muslims worldwide to push for laws to criminalize "insulting monotheistic faiths and their great prophets, from Abraham to Moses to Jesus and Mohammed."

"The world until now cannot comprehend ... the degree of insult this disgusting film caused to the Prophet Mohammed," he added.

Earlier in the day in Afghanistan, hundreds of demonstrators attacked police officers along a road leading to the U.S. Embassy in Kabul. In neighboring Pakistan, at least one person died when protesters clashed with police in an anti-American demonstration in the tribal region along the Afghan border.
========================================================\

now kindly point out to me the "deadly riot" in this; YOUR OWN source that you are holding up as a rebuttal of what i posted.

More than 50 people have died around the world in violence linked to protests against the low-budget movie, which mocks Islam and the Prophet Mohammed, since the first demonstrations erupted on September 11.

Fucking hilarious. You print out half my link and miss the very first part. How is that possible?????

So this is what they call a "rebuttal".

Now rdean and others, when you put up your stupid threads and posts attempting to at this late date to blame a riot that got out of control over a video, you really look idiotic.

Panetta and Ham testified they knew immediately that this was an attack.

I know you will never stop your bullshit because you just can't help yourselves, but when you do so you besmirch the testimony of good men who served in very high positions in Obama's administration.

Leon Panetta has been an outstanding public servant for liberals and a dedicated Democrat. I do find it disturbing that you keep slagging him by dismissing his testimony.

I don't think anyone is trying to do that. Several posters on a few other Benghazi threads have claimed that there were no riots going on anywhere in the ME during that time frame.

Panetta, Dempsey defend U.S. response to Benghazi attack - CNN.com

Soon, Panetta and Dempsey met with President Barack Obama, the secretary told lawmakers.

Obama ordered that the Defense Department respond to the attack with "all available DOD assets" and try to protect U.S. personnel, Panetta said.

I don't understand how they are able to make those claims. We know from Reports that more than 50 people died and we can go about the Internet and look at pictures, actual "pictures" from those many riots that were taking place all over half the world.

Benghazi was not a left-wing screwup, it was a right-wing setup. They think their banks are too big to fail and their conspiracies too big to expose? Let them try to play this for the mid-terms and I will walkthrough the whole game from the moment that video was uploaded to the moment Romney heard his election win speech was canceled. I hope those who feel such rage against who they think is to blame as they do when they find out who is really to blame. Republicans just can't take their lose and walk away. So be it.

CNN, the outlet that conspired with Obama during the debates, follows Obama's orders and blames the violence on an unseen video.

Benghazi was not a left-wing screwup, it was a right-wing setup. They think their banks are too big to fail and their conspiracies too big to expose? Let them try to play this for the mid-terms and I will walkthrough the whole game from the moment that video was uploaded to the moment Romney heard his election win speech was canceled. I hope those who feel such rage against who they think is to blame as they do when they find out who is really to blame. Republicans just can't take their lose and walk away. So be it.

What video? Less people saw the video than paid for their ObamaCare

CNN, the outlet that conspired with Obama during the debates, follows Obama's orders and blames the violence on an unseen video.

Interesting point you have there. One would think that President Obama would not create his own talking points however. Now where do you suppose he got his information from. :eusa_think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A9LJJuooCQ

Pakistan: Muslims burn Christian churches in day of rage

Explaining away their own violence, Muslim spokesmen blame a movie that was made in the United States entitled 'The Innocence of Muslims.' This same explanation has been proffered in the West even while information is coming in that, for example, the attack in Libya that resulted in the death of American ambassador Chris Stevens was pre-planned to commence on September 11 - the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attack. In the case of Pakistan, some protesters are demanding that the maker of the film be delivered to them to be cut up into pieces. The man in question, an Egyptian Coptic Christian, remains in hiding in California following questioning by federal authorities.

Reactions to film that sparked deadly riots all over the Arab world "Innocence of Muslims"

(This from the country Republicans "freed". Something tells me there will be no "Thank Bush Day".)

In Iraq, hundreds of protesters in Falluja, about 60 kilometers (35 miles) west of Baghdad, demanded the U.S. ambassador's expulsion from the country and a boycott of American products. The protesters carried flags and banners, including one that read, "It's time for all Muslims around the world to stand together against the enemy of Islam."

(It's us they are referring to as the "Enemy of Islam". Not very "grateful" are they? Tens of thousands of Americans killed and maimed and trillions spent for this? And how many USMB Republicans still think it was "worth it"?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why Benghazi is such a losing issues for the GOP.

1. It happened in the middle of deadly riots going on all over the world.

2. The idea that Republicans care about Americans is humorous.

3. It reminds everyone of the GOP fiasco in Iraq, the cost in young American lives and treasure and image all around the world and the loss of the moral high ground.

4. Mrs. Clinton warned the GOP what could happen if they cut embassy security and they did anyway. The second time the GOP ignored a Clinton "warning".

5. The GOP quietly raised embassy security by $2,000,000,000.00 after saying it wasn't needed.

6. The ambassador turned down military support twice.

Shameful!

While we are counting let's count how much money Republicans have put into trying to get votes from the Benghazi scandal? Its political value is second only to Obamacare. Wow, this random event sure is a windfall for Republicans. Almost won the Presidency for Romney. Republicans are trying to use it to win seats in the mid-terms. The Benghazi scandal seems almost too good to be true, or at least as it seems.

Interesting point you have there. One would think that President Obama would not create his own talking points however. Now where do you suppose he got his information from. :eusa_think:

He made it up out of whole cloth and ordered his Ministry of Truth to repeat it endlessly

While we are counting let's count how much money Republicans have put into trying to get votes from the Benghazi scandal? Its political value is second only to Obamacare. Wow, this random event sure is a windfall for Republicans. Almost won the Presidency for Romney. Republicans are trying to use it to win seats in the mid-terms. The Benghazi scandal seems almost too good to be true, or at least as it seems.

Obama lied about an attack that killed 4 Americans.

He made it up out of whole cloth and ordered his Ministry of Truth to repeat it endlessly

Whose AO was it?

And you are repeating that lie over and over and over again because...

And you are repeating that lie over and over and over again because...
What lie?

Dems desperately trying to spin here.
No, the facts are known:
The White House lied about Benghazi and sent Susan Rice armed with talking points because they were afraid the incident would be seen as a failure of Obama's policy and hurt his re-election.
THis isn't even debatable anymore. It is fact in the record.

What's really pathetic is the lying scum in here spreading their cheeks for the dimocrap party.

Talk about disgusting liars. Unreal.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM? Did you watch O'Reilly last night? I have NEVER seen him so agitated. Never.

Not because of obama, he is a lying cocksucker and everybody knows it.

Because the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM refuses to do their job, instead becoming nothing more than the propaganda arm of the dimocrap party.

Everything I've said in here from the beginning about the dimocrap party, it's idiot, knob-slurping, cum-guzzling supporters and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is true.

Every word.

Too many of you act like you're having a nightmare and are too afraid to wake up because it might be real.

People; It's real. Time to wake up.

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

fucking PERIOD.

ALL of them

You sound shrill, old man. Some kids on your lawn?

Forum List

Back