Best way to beat Trump? Allow him to talk off-script..

Yeah that so worked when you said he didn't have a chance last year. He is kicking Hillary's ads and I love it. Can you say president Trump?

Sure I can say that, lots of delusional statements can be made....Just listen to Trump.

Trump has gained a slight edge on his poll numbers, caused by Hillary's absence because of her illness......You will be a sorry puppy this upcoming week AND right after the first debate....Do show up for your beatings on here,will you?
Trump will kill Hillary in the debate. If she won't pass out in the middle of it.

No one believes that for a second except for uneducated trumpsters

Trump will kill Hillary in the debate. If she won't pass out in the middle of it.

Keep wishing for Hillary's demise, moron.......Trump is going to have to back up his statements which so far have boiled down to "Believe me"...or "trust me"
And Trump will expose Hillary's lied and failures. Something no republican has done to a Democrat. Hope she can hold that horrible temperament of hers.

Yeah that so worked when you said he didn't have a chance last year. He is kicking Hillary's ads and I love it. Can you say president Trump?

Sure I can say that, lots of delusional statements can be made....Just listen to Trump.

Trump has gained a slight edge on his poll numbers, caused by Hillary's absence because of her illness......You will be a sorry puppy this upcoming week AND right after the first debate....Do show up for your beatings on here,will you?

facebook_-1907087687.jpg

Trump has had to run away from possible damaging questions from the press, both from the black church in Michigan and from his admission that Obama is US born.....

Knowing that he is in trouble with the black voting bloc and that he'd be "lucky" to get 1% of black voters this November, he has switched attacks to now calling for "2nd amendment" solutions toward his rival, Clinton.

The man is borderline insane with his irresponsible rhetoric.....Hillary is NOT calling for the banning of all guns (even a conservative with some brain cells left would know that)..... What Clinton is calling for is stricter guidelines in the easily purchased military assault weaponry....the types of guns that any wanna-be terrorists can purchase at a gun store or exhibit.

As the thread's title implies, the very BEST way to beat Trump is to keep him spewing his off-the-cuff stupidities which.....admittedly....will not lose him any votes from his brainwashed acolytes, but WILL repulse any independent voter from this guy's demagoguery.

Although I enjoyed reading your OP I found one fatal flaw with it.

He's running against Clinton, so a rabid bat could win against that.

But do ramble on. I do love comedy.

Gee, Nat...I gathered the Clinton camp thought the best way to beat Trump was to accuse him of being a Nazi and crazy? Funny how they're running on THAT nonsense and not on what a great President Hillary would make! I guess they've realized that ads telling the American people how wonderful she is are drawing more guffaws than nodding of the heads?

On the other hand, he may just be playing a game to get elected, and would be able to take a more rational, intelligent, thoughtful approach to governance if presented with the opportunity.
The problemi may very well be that Trump (if he ever did become president, heaven forbid) would quickly learn that what he SAYS he wants to do as president, and the reality that in a democracy (not a despotic regime) there is plenty of opposition. Trump "thinks" that he can run the country as he did with trump enterprises, where no one would dare object to his demands.

Once that were to happen (where his dictates are not followed) that is when the real danger begins......He could then begin to act very irrationally, full of revenge and decision-making based on spur of the moment reactions....a very dangerous situation when you have a formidable armed forces at your beckoning.
Yep.

It's been pretty clear, based on the things he has said, that he simply doesn't understand how the federal government system works. He comes off as some guy in a bar, blurting out what he would do as President, with no regard or thought to process, as if he were King.

In general, I think we tend to worry ourselves a bit too much about how much change a President can really create. Sure, they can certainly influence a macro direction - and Obama & Bush certainly did - but there are checks and balances otherwise.

Keep wishing for Hillary's demise, moron.......Trump is going to have to back up his statements which so far have boiled down to "Believe me"...or "trust me"
And Trump will expose Hillary's lied and failures. Something no republican has done to a Democrat. Hope she can hold that horrible temperament of hers.

Your boy is the biggest liar on the planet.

You're so funny

The best way to beat Crooked Hillary? Just let her open her mouth and then expose the lie that comes out.

Hillary is attacking the Constitution and the foundation of our nation, top that you can't.

Poor know nothing

^^^ irony projection prize winner of the week. :laugh:

As if you had two synapses to rub together.

You can go look up what a synapse is

Here have a tissue you cry baby :crybaby:

You're too stupid to realize you're the one whining, aren't you?

Have you looked up what a synapse is yet?

Hillary is attacking the Constitution and the foundation of our nation, top that you can't.

Poor know nothing

Have you looked up what a government-dependent lazy braindead marxist fool is yet?

That trump wins or Hillary passes out?

You weren't very clear

You weren't very clear

I was clear that trumpsters are subliterate

Poor know nothing

Have you looked up what a government-dependent lazy braindead marxist fool is yet?

could you fit more stupid in a single post?

could you fit more stupid in a single post?
You beat me to it.

You weren't very clear

I was clear that trumpsters are subliterate

I couldn't understand a word of that.

English as a second language?

Forum List

Back