Biden built the Taliban back better! Record Time

That was a matter handled by the white house office of legal counsel. Trump neither paid for, or had to testify to except the answers the OLC gave to Mueller.
I'm referring to the fact that Trump found out he was surrounded by a bunch of deep State traitors.
WOW, here it is 4 years, and Trump going through "deep state" staffing at a record pace, and you still bitterly cling to everybody that Trump put in charge being members of the "deep state"

Based on?

“If he thought the deal was bad, he could have renegotiated,” Miller said. “He had plenty of opportunity to do that if he so desired.”

Apparently Trump thinks that Biden is better at the "Art of the deal" than he is.
Actually Biden is incompetent and surrounded himself with woke diversity hires that are also incompetent.
But you said that Biden didn't have to follow Trumps agreement, if he could renegotiate a new agreement. And then you said Biden wasn't capable of doing that.

So the first statement stays on the table, that Biden was obligated to follow Trumps timeline.

Quite a deal really. You have an overwhelming power in your country which voluntarily leaves not only giving you the whole country, but leaves you with a billion dollars worth of state of the art arms and military hardware for free you couldn't have hoped to dream for!
Biden left all that stuff in the hands of the Afghan army, airfoce, and police force, in order to secure the country. It was the Afghans who voluntarily turned over that equipment to the Taliban.

Instead of fighting for the rights of women, they would rather switch than fight.

Short of sending in the 100,000 soldiers we did in 2001, nothing would have stopped the Afghans from letting the Taliban take over AGAIN.

Bullshit. The AFG army are hiding under their beds. The only real fighters in AFG are the Taliban. If the CIA wastes more money in AFG, that just proves how stupid they are.

The Panjshir Resistance organized a month ago and are holed up in the Panjshir valley in the north.

The CIA needs to keep their butts out of Afghanistan.

But you said that Biden didn't have to follow Trumps agreement, if he could renegotiate a new agreement. And then you said Biden wasn't capable of doing that.

So the first statement stays on the table, that Biden was obligated to follow Trumps timeline.
Doubtful since Biden didn’t follow the time line. And the agreement also had a contingency in relation to conditions on the ground.

they also had a contingency that

“The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed,” the AP said. “They did, but Biden chose to stay in it, although he delayed the complete pullout from May to September.”

^ Just another fucking idiot can't see how QUICKLY the Taliban took control after Biden's disastrous decision to abandon Afghanistan

Well, since the decision to leave Afghanistan was made before Biden got there, not seeing how that was his fault, exactly.

Trump is the one who signed the peace deal with the Taliban and released 5000 hardened Taliban fighters.

Do you think the families of the Americans Civilian Killing *Joe left in Afghanistan are weeping also?

YOu mean the people working for Haliburton and KBR and the other war profiteers?

Well, since the decision to leave Afghanistan was made before Biden got there, not seeing how that was his fault, exactly.

Trump is the one who signed the peace deal with the Taliban and released 5000 hardened Taliban fighters.

YOu mean the people working for Haliburton and KBR and the other war profiteers?
Puny. Biden stop building the wall despite Trump.

Both decisions have brought on human catastrophes. Biden can't do anything right.

I have an active duty grandson. I don't want him involved in any "endless wars".
The problem with AFG is that its loaded with very valuable minerals, which is why we tried to civilize it for 20-years, and now China is trying their luck there, probably with their "belts and roads" programs.

No, that's not a problem... That's a flaw on our part. We need to stop trying to "civilize" countries because they have something we want.

What the Chinese aren't going to do. They aren't going to go in trying to impose Communism like the Soviets did or Democracy like we did. They are going to go in, exchange aid and technology for resources.... Maybe it will work, or maybe they'll start beheading Chinese... otherwise, not our problem.

The 1%, including Trump and the democrats and their oligarch masters, need to learn what the US military can and cannot be used for. To that end I'd like to see many more vets in the House, Senate, and WH.

I don't think we are going to see that, because honestly, not a lot of Americans are vets themselves... and for every "Thank you for your service" bit of bullshit we pay lip service to, the American people still picked Clinton over Bush and Dole, Bush Jr. over Gore and Kerry, Obama over McCain.

General Kelly's description of Trump as "a very flawed man" lost my support for Trump.
But I wonder now how General Kelly would describe Xiden's presidency.

I don't know.. why don't you ask him.

I wouldn't put a lot of faith in anything the Generals say about Afghanistan at this point. If left to them, we would be fighting a forever war there.

As I said, as of Trumps deadline to withdraw all the troops, the conditions to do so had been met on May 1st.
Nope the peace talks failed. Biden could have declined to withdrawal because of it but political optics were more important to his handlers. They thought they were going to be hero’s…but because they had no plan they are now big Zero’s and our allies don’t trust them.

See …lefties are so arrogant they assume they are better and smarter and more magnificent than everyone else just because they draw breath. So they underestimated their enemy and got handed their ass.

Last edited:
BTW: Who made the deal (Doha agreement in May 2019) to withdraw NLT than May 2021 and signed it with the Taliban??? Oh, yeah, "The Donald" oops.

And who agreed to release 5,000 of the Taliban from prison, too... double oops.

BTW: Who made the deal (Doha agreement in May 2019) to withdraw NLT than May 2021 and signed it with the Taliban??? Oh, yeah, "The Donald" oops.

And who agreed to release 5,000 of the Taliban from prison, too... double oops.
BTW, Trump is responsible for getting us out of Afghanistan. Biden is responsible for it's execution.

Agreed?

No one bids on anything in war zone. Its always cost plus.

So was the decision to secure the Southern Border, Biden fucked that up too.

How soon before the US military starts going after domestic enemies?

Forum List

Back