Biden calls white supremacists ‘demented’

Who is they? How many entered at invitation. How many entered forcibly?
If they were not allowed in, why were the Capitol police not arresting every one of them?

In a lot of the video I saw, you can clearly see LE not alarmed at all....Even taking pictures with some.

If this had been true to any real degree, why hasn't someone been arrested for it? Trump was in charge for more than two weeks following the riots - surely he would have jumped on it.

Tell you what, I won't deny possible aberrations from kooks on the left but you damn well know that 99% of this came from the right, i.e. white nationalist who Trump ask to stand by.

I'll say it again. All law breakers should be prosecuted. You need to quit making excuses for people who don't deserve to call themselves American.

If they were not allowed in, why were the Capitol police not arresting every one of them?

In a lot of the video I saw, you can clearly see LE not alarmed at all....Even taking pictures with some.
Alot of them agreed Secretly with the protesters. They either feel like most of the lame- brains on this site or they were fooled into believing these "patriots " backed the blue..

Kkk, Proud boys, bugaloo boys and most of their constituents

Which Republican belongs to these groups?

View attachment 458592
The ones that stormtrooped the capitol.

Are you serious, or just stupid?

70 million people stormed the capitol building?

Biden still saying that?
Well Antifa, Blm or even the Confederate army never sacked the Capitol..

The only time our capitol has been sacked was by the british in the war of 1812.

Claiming a few unarmed protestors who broke a couple of windows sacked the capitol is preposterous and only put out by dupes of the msm or by democratic political hacks trying to score some points at the expense of the truth.....shameful.

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

The only time our capitol has been sacked was by the british in the war of 1812.

Claiming a few unarmed protestors who broke a couple of windows sacked the capitol is preposterous and only put out by dupes of the msm or by democratic political hacks trying to score some points at the expense of the truth.....shameful.
How convenient to ignore the dead and injured.

Either the above post is a failure to think, the inability to think or a game being played by an adolescent mind. I'm guessing the latter. After all, what grown adult wishes to project himself as a comic book character? Then again, an insect might be an apt identity.

Hey Green Insect, how's life in the nest? I understand you got caught fraternizing with a cockroach.

Putting the incident in proper scale is not ignoring anything.

That you claim it was, was you lying.
Your first sentence is true. Unfortunately, the post did not put anything into proper scale. I hope you're not serious because I thought you better.

As to your second sentence accusing me of a lie, I drew no such conclusion. Rather, I offered several potentials and concluded with a guess. Unless, you're referring to my mocking the Green Insect for consorting with cockroaches which I confess is only rumor.

Riots are bad. The 1/6 riot was bad.

Those exaggerating it to be some national trauma, are using it as an excuse to smear and dehumanize their political enemies.

Dehumanizing people, I'm not aware of any time it has been done, that is led to any happy endings.
Jan 6 was a serious game. Anyone responsible for it, deserves serious condemnation. Their punishment has nothing to do with dehumanizing them and everything to do with holding them accountable.

I disagree. I think Jan 6 was a demonstration that got out of control, and that it means nothing more than that.

Those who are slavering at the idea of "holding them accountable" are doing so not out of any desire for Justice, but to use the process as a weapon to smear and dehumanize their partisan enemies.

Tell you what, I won't deny possible aberrations from kooks on the left but you damn well know that 99% of this came from the right, i.e. white nationalist who Trump ask to stand by.
Sorry, I'm not convinced. I understand your want and need to put this on the right. But, there is enough evidence to suggest otherwise. Too many unanswered questions.

20 seconds into video watch police walk across floor right by the "protestors". They didn't look too concerned.

If they were allowed access, why did they break doors and windows.? Why did they murder an LEO and injure more than 140 officers?

Maybe you should take up a collection for all those arrested.

Btw, two can play your silly game. Word is that orders came down from Trump to let the mob in and that SOME of the cops were in on it. Want to wager that I can't find this kind of conspiracy on a radical "news" report?

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

Either the above post is a failure to think, the inability to think or a game being played by an adolescent mind. I'm guessing the latter. After all, what grown adult wishes to project himself as a comic book character? Then again, an insect might be an apt identity.

Hey Green Insect, how's life in the nest? I understand you got caught fraternizing with a cockroach.

Your first sentence is true. Unfortunately, the post did not put anything into proper scale. I hope you're not serious because I thought you better.

As to your second sentence accusing me of a lie, I drew no such conclusion. Rather, I offered several potentials and concluded with a guess. Unless, you're referring to my mocking the Green Insect for consorting with cockroaches which I confess is only rumor.

Those exaggerating it to be some national trauma, are using it as an excuse to smear and dehumanize their political enemies.

Dehumanizing people, I'm not aware of any time it has been done, that is led to any happy endings.
Jan 6 was a serious game. Anyone responsible for it, deserves serious condemnation. Their punishment has nothing to do with dehumanizing them and everything to do with holding them accountable.

I disagree. I think Jan 6 was a demonstration that got out of control, and that it means nothing more than that.

Those who are slavering at the idea of "holding them accountable" are doing so not out of any desire for Justice, but to use the process as a weapon to smear and dehumanize their partisan enemies.
Put on your big boy pant - some will do decades behind bars and deserve every damned minute.

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

Put on your big boy pant - some will do decades behind bars and deserve every damned minute.

That in no way addresses my point at all.

I think Jan 6 was a demonstration that got out of control, and that it means nothing more than that.

Alot of them agreed Secretly with the protesters. They either feel like most of the lame- brains on this site or they were fooled into believing these "patriots " backed the blue..
Patriots, my ass. It disgust me when these kind of degenerates wrap their bull in my flag.

If they were allowed access, why did they break doors and windows.? Why did they murder an LEO and injure more than 140 officers?

Btw, two can play your silly game. Word is that orders came down from Trump to let the mob in and that SOME of the cops were in on it. Want to wager that I can't find this kind of conspiracy on a radical "news" report?

Have you not heard that both Antifa and BLM was there? Have you not heard that a lot of the people who were there were asking "why are you doing this" of the ones who were vandalizing? And, even asking some of the cops "why are you allowing this to happen"?

There was a portion of the crowd that was there to do damage and harm and a portion there to protest the certification. Lots of unanswered questions.

Attachments

• 1613783276513.png
    1613783276513.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 8

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

I think Jan 6 was a demonstration that got out of control, and that it means nothing more than that.

So, your idea of justice is to ignore the officer who was murdered, the tow who committed suicide and the 140 who were injured. "

Sorry, this nation was founded on law. If they are not enforced, they become meaningless/

Have you not heard that both Antifa and BLM was there? Have you not heard that a lot of the people who were there were asking "why are you doing this" of the ones who were vandalizing? And, even asking some of the cops "why are you allowing this to happen"?

There was a portion of the crowd that was there to do damage and harm and a portion there to protest the certification. Lots of unanswered questions.
Yes, they were there to protest the certification of a duly elected President so that Fat Man could become King. Was their intent lawful? Did their ignorance and negligence and violent trespass contribute to the crime?

There may well be that many of the charged are innocent, and they will get their day in court. That's the way it works.

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

So, your idea of justice is to ignore the officer who was murdered, the tow who committed suicide and the 140 who were injured. "

Sorry, this nation was founded on law. If they are not enforced, they become meaningless/

Nothing I said in any way suggests that.

You seem to be having some trouble reading what I actually write.

Let me try something here.

What do YOU think should be done with all the blm and antifa rioters of the last 5 years?

As to murder or not, whether he died from a blunt force or some other way, does no eliminate that he died because cretins stormed the capitol. He died while some of the mob broke the law.

As for video, you're being selective. Why?

Sorry, I'm not convinced. I understand your want and need to put this on the right. But, there is enough evidence to suggest otherwise. Too many unanswered questions.

20 seconds into video watch police walk across floor right by the "protestors". They didn't look too concerned.

Suggest you get your evidence then and take it to court. I'm not buying.

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

What do YOU think should be done with all the blm and antifa rioters of the last 5 years?
If you have evidence of wrong-doing, put them on trial.

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

View attachment 458592

Biden still saying that?

If you have evidence of wrong-doing, put them on trial.

Well, suddenly a whole lot less passion for justice there.

OK. I agree.

Do you support the idea of equal application of the law?

Forum List

Back