Biden Campaign Intimidating Jurors

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
What thugs. First Biden says he will make a statement after the verdict, before he supposedly even knows what the verdict is and now he is sending his team to intimidate the jury.

Last edited:
I saw this and thought it was a parody. Joe Biden and the dems have really sunk to a new low in politics.

Robert De Niro, Jan. 6 officers show up for Biden campaign at Trump trial courthouse

Actor Robert De Niro and two Jan. 6 police officers showed up on Tuesday on behalf of the Biden campaign outside the courthouse where former President Trump’s hush money trial is taking place.

In its most direct attempt to wade into Trump’s legal troubles, President Biden’s campaign held a surprise press conference in lower Manhattan in which the actor and officers Henry Dunn and Michael Fanone spoke of the dangers of a second Trump presidency.

Tell us more, Trump cult losers, how someone holding a press conference is Biden intimidating the jurors.

Do you people even listen to yourselves?

Tell us more, Trump cult losers, how someone holding a press conference is Biden intimidating the jurors.

what do you think Xiden's Campaign met when they said this in front of the jury?

“I don’t mean to scare you. No, wait, maybe I do mean to scare you,” De Niro told reporters. “If Trump returns to the White House, you can kiss these freedoms goodbye that we all take for granted.”

What thugs. First Biden says he will make a statement after the verdict, before he supposedly even knows what the verdict is and now he is sending his team to intimidate the witnesses.

Scumbags, they should be held accountable for jury intimidation

what do you think Xiden's Campaign met when they said this in front of the jury?

“I don’t mean to scare you. No, wait, maybe I do mean to scare you,” De Niro told reporters. “If Trump returns to the White House, you can kiss these freedoms goodbye that we all take for granted.”
It takes a special degree of stupid to think that was addressed to jurors.

Or that it's a threat.

Or that Biden ordered it.

Why do you embarrass yourselves like this?

I suppose it's not really important, given that nobody pays attention to your idiot weeping.

On the bright side, crying hysterically about what your cult told you to cry about will earn you big brownie points with your cult.

It takes a special degree of stupid to think that was addressed to jurors.

Or that it's a threat.

Or that Biden ordered it.

Why do you embarrass yourselves like this?

I suppose it's not really important, given that nobody pays attention to your idiot weeping.

On the bright side, crying hysterically about what your cult told you to cry about will earn you big brownie points with your cult.
Clearly was, they made the statement right outside the Court house, right after the jury got the case.

Klan style tactics.

I like the guy who challenged De Niro and said those rent a cops from the capitol lied under oath... De Niro looked like he was going to explode.... and then the guy said they weren't fighting for me... Beautiful....

This is the way a corrupt government in banana republics would operate. The government indicts their political opponents, and then holds political speeches to condemn their opponents in front of the very court house where the government's lackeys are trying to convict them.

I want a not guilty verdict to go along with Jack off Smith being turned down for is gag order....

Cohen didn't even tell the prosecutors that he stole $60,000 from Trump..... ooooops

Forum List

Back