Biden continues to add lots of jobs. May report "very healthy", economists say

I agree, Biden did little to bring people back to work. Covid is primary reason people left work, not Bien and primary reason they came back to work.

Covid-19 disrupted supply chains and contributed to major delays in shipping, labor shortages and now surging consumer demand have only added to problem. The embargo on Russia products and support for the Ukraine which was approved by both parties in congress and the American people have exacerbated the problem.

Although the Fed projects the current high inflation to fall to 4.3%, by the end of year, much to joy of republicans, inflation will still be high the for the midterms.
Not to argue at all. But people were leaving the work force before covid. Were they taking early soc sec and still working (you can but you just can't make for than .... 17K?: I forget. I see guys doing lawn care, driving 50k pickups with trailers and all kinds of gadgets. I doubt they're paying any spouse or child support. Jus sayin.

But during covid, people discovered they could get by without disagreeable jobs. How they do that, I dunno. I'm still supporting a starving doctoral student, and I'm still married to her mother. She'd be pissed at me if I weren't still married to her mother. LOL

And, from what I see, private sector economists also think the supply chains should ease up in 23. And who knows, maybe people will decide paychecks were worth it. "work" is four letter word, you ain't supposed to like it.

They hate job growth under Biden. And of course they make every excuse in the book for Trumps poor COVID proformence.
The lesson is that great leaders overcome great obstacles, they don't rely on a perfect world to have good times.

More have died under biden demwit.

What happened to all those cargo ships sitting off the california coast?

It's funny.
If you try and do a Google search there's nothing current about the backlog.
If it had improved you know damn well the left would be talking about what a good job biden has done to fix the issue.

tRump locked nothing down and gave out no money?
MAGA
he didn’t lock anything down. He did make some recommendations for a short period

remind me again how many restaurants he fined for opening?

and yes he gave some, money during the short time he recommend social distancing.

not sure what that has to do with states ignoring him when he recommended to open or xiden ans the dems passing a totally unnecessary “covid relief” bill when they first took office and continuing lockdowns after the vaccines

Nothing sad about me working. I happen to like it. I work for some good people and they like what I do for the clients. Win win situation.

Have fun working "till the end".
I retired at 46 and I'm enjoying doing whatever I want to do at any time.
I jumped into the old FJ and spent a month and a half four wheeling in the Nevada and California desert.
I came back once I got tired of it.

480,000 jobs added.

3.6% unemployment

Wages are up
I give Biden as much credit for low unemployment that I give him for inflation, supply chain issues and gas. That means no credit for any of it in my book.

he didn’t lock anything down. He did make some recommendations for a short period

remind me again how many restaurants he fined for opening?

and yes he gave some, money during the short time he recommend social distancing.

not sure what that has to do with states ignoring him when he recommended to open or xiden ans the dems passing a totally unnecessary “covid relief” bill when they first took office and continuing lockdowns after the vaccines

ROTFLMFAO, aren't you the folks that believes in states rights? Especially when it comes to abortion?
My fucking God what hypocritical assclowns you are.
MAGA

Forum List

Back