Biden is no "Moderate"

Quid Pro Joe will go Commie in an ACME second if their is a payoff for him and his family!
(Ooops! He already did when he got China to front his son's hedgefund $1.5 billion donero!!!).
Apparently nobody buying that line of crap. You did watch the returns last night didn't you. Good luck peddling your rotten fish.

Schweizer only documented it.
Good luck with your new pointless attack. I think America knows who you guys are and how you operate. Might be harder for you to sell it and, of course you are more easily ignored. Sounds like just another attempted hack job to me.

Well, the China Biden deal has not been officially investigated, so Schweizer's documentation has not been proven wrong.

Quid Pro Joe will go Commie in an ACME second if their is a payoff for him and his family!
(Ooops! He already did when he got China to front his son's hedgefund $1.5 billion donero!!!).
Apparently nobody buying that line of crap. You did watch the returns last night didn't you. Good luck peddling your rotten fish.

Good luck with your new pointless attack. I think America knows who you guys are and how you operate. Might be harder for you to sell it and, of course you are more easily ignored. Sounds like just another attempted hack job to me.
No, most of America knows he is like a scene from Grumpy Old Men and out of touch with common folks. He is an old rich bastard like Trump....but Biden sold out to special interest for over two decades. He has baggage. Trump is the definition of "outsider." Never held public office, just used the puppets like Biden who were in there.

Joe Biden has more baggage than a bellhop at an expensive motel in a Marx Brothers movie.

PolitiFact - Joe Biden claims he was a staunch liberal in the Senate. He wasn’t

A review of several databases that grade lawmakers based on ideology shows Biden has not always earned high grades for liberalism, and occasionally earned low marks. Among Senate Democrats, he was in the middle of the pack in terms of liberalism. Over his 35 years in the Senate, he showed a willingness to buck the left wing of his party and cross the partisan aisle.
He's a far left liberal. There are no moderates in the Democratic Party. The ones they had left crossed over and voted Trump in 2016.

Obama was a moderate, so is Biden

Biden has a long history of crossing the aisle
There are no moderates in the Democratic Party. Biden ran left and sold out. Good luck in general election.

There are few moderates allowed in either party.

Joe Biden has a long Congressional record of coordinating with the other side.

Many, many Democrats to the left of Biden
So will Biden respect our national sovereignty or will he allow us to be conquered by a foreign people and terrorists?

No, most of America knows he is like a scene from Grumpy Old Men and out of touch with common folks. He is an old rich bastard like Trump....but Biden sold out to special interest for over two decades. He has baggage. Trump is the definition of "outsider." Never held public office, just used the puppets like Biden who were in there.
Trump should still be an outsider. Both candidates totally sucked in 2016. I am sure the trump supporters will shout their grievances against Biden (real and Trumped up) to the rooftops during the coming months. I hope Biden wins. Your guy is more dangerous and more corrupt by far. You can't trust him if he says it's a sunny day with looking out the window.

Trump should still be an outsider. Both candidates totally sucked in 2016. I am sure the trump supporters will shout their grievances against Biden (real and Trumped up) to the rooftops during the coming months. I hope Biden wins. Your guy is more dangerous and more corrupt by far. You can't trust him if he says it's a sunny day with looking out the window.
trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg

View attachment 310400
Not really part of the rabid TDS bunch, although I now know they exist. He just has a lot of things I just can't get past, kind of like gates. I never promoted a known chronic liar, nor can I knowingly vote for one, especially for the Presidency. I knew his problems with the truth as far back as the campaign. We don't agree about support for Russia or Putin or the totalitarian world leaders he admires. I don't like his military policies, such as stepping aside for Turkey to invade Syria to attack the Kurds, verbally attacking Gold Star families, interfering with UCMJ, committing troops to Saudi Arabia thereby supporting that murderous prince ruler of that country, nor his minimizing statement about his troops, injured serving him and all of us. His management style is atrocious from the revolving door policy at the white house to appointments to cabinet post of people who have fought against the department they now directed. I had no problem with him putting a rocket up the ass of that Iranian general that had the nerve to still be in Baghdad the day people backed by his country attacked our embassy. I think his China trade war and paying off big Ag corporations (since the payoffs were necessitate by his own policy) was stupid. I'm not one that favor nepotism. I'm not impressed with his reaction to Corvid19 virus. These are just a few of the things that make it impossible for me to support him. You go ahead. I don't care about what you believe anymore than you care how I base my judgements.

somehow this Biden, this born misfit, has painted himself as a defender of the Status Quo.

Status Quo Joe? Oh no! say it aint so!

Forum List

Back