Biden Official Ripped

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
The he-she stepped waaay over bounds on trans and children. Waaay over bounds

What is the left's obsession with children and trannies?

Rachel Levine ripped for demanding censorship of 'misinformation' on 'gender-affirming care' for kids

the biden administration is the most corrupt in our history.

Not even to mention that biden is the only president in our history who was forced to drop out of a presidential race for lying and plagerizing....his whole career was built on lying.....the msm back when biden was forced to drop out did not cover for him like they do now....in fact it was the msm itself that forced biden to drop out.....biden even admitted back then he was a liar and phoney.....saying he had done some dumb things...............sam donaldson replied....he is too dumb to be president.

'letting'? they first have to have all kindsa screening by psychiatrists to determine whether they should get treatment.

LOL. "screening". The whole issue is that no one challenges anyone when the "decision" is made the kid is trans and the only option allowed is to transition. That is what the he/she that is our current health secretary is saying.

All the hiding from parents, all the parents going along with the current trans fad. It's the typical SJW denial of reality, and inability to allow any discussion on a topic they have decided they are right on, and everyone else has no right to an opposing opinion.

All you can do is deflect and denigrate.

LOL. "screening". The whole issue is that no one challenges anyone when the "decision" is made the kid is trans and the only option allowed is to transition. That is what the he/she that is our current health secretary is saying.

All the hiding from parents, all the parents going along with the current trans fad. It's the typical SJW denial of reality, and inability to allow any discussion on a topic they have decided they are right on, and everyone else has no right to an opposing opinion.

All you can do is deflect and denigrate.

What Trans Health Care for Minors Really Means​

What Trans Health Care for Minors Really Means

'letting'? they first have to have all kindsa screening by psychiatrists to determine whether they should get treatment.
Hey, fucktard - NOTHING happens to a minor without the parents' consent.

NOTHING.

You try doing something to my kid without my knowledge and consent, I will hunt you down, chop your dick off and stuff it in your mouth, and leave your rotting carcass in the middle of the biggest intersection in town. Am I being perfectly clear?

What Trans Health Care for Minors Really Means​

What Trans Health Care for Minors Really Means

WebMD.

Using terms like "care" lumps in psychological care with the issues I am talking about, i.e. puberty blockers, hormones and surgery for minors.

We are also talking about hiding things like kids pretending to be the other sex at school and school officials letting it happen or even encouraging it without informing the parents.

The real issue is using transitioning as a cure all for everything, and lumping in normal mental growth and questioning in with gender dysphoria, which usually strikes very early. Most of the cases we are seeing now are in teen girls, which looks far more like peer pressure and social contagion than actual gender dysphoria.

The final issue is your side saying we can't even bring these questions up. Now we are seeing people who de-transition and are trying to warn people not to jump into this being ignored at best and attacked at worst.

Rachel Levine ripped for demanding censorship of 'misinformation' on 'gender-affirming care' for kids

I don't believe you have to even ask that. Can you name one democRat that isn't a practicing pedophile hanging out at a urinal stall at some Greyhound bus station's men's room?

What's YOUR obsession with them?

Hey, fucktard - NOTHING happens to a minor without the parents' consent.

NOTHING.

You try doing something to my kid without my knowledge and consent, I will hunt you down, chop your dick off and stuff it in your mouth, and leave your rotting carcass in the middle of the biggest intersection in town. Am I being perfectly clear?
Wouldn't you have to pull it out of his butt first ending with making him say he likes it?

Oh my, a bunch of ignorant fucktards on Twitter have a problem with responsible adults using professionals to combat misinformation. Stop the presses. 😄

This constitutes news at Fox? 😄

Where did she "demand censorship"?

Huh? You saying cutting off limbs of CHILDREN who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground, or shoving hormones down their throats not made for their body, doesnt hurt them?
You saying govt censorship doesnt hurt anyone?
Fuck off, liar.
"cutting off the limbs of children"? Well, now we know what YOU think about, don't we?

"cutting off the limbs of children"? Well, now we know what YOU think about, don't we?
Gotta gas light for those pedos and freaks, doncha? Its about all you do now.
Really says a lot about you....

Gotta gas light for those pedos and freaks, doncha? Its about all you do now.
Really says a lot about you....
Trying to protect the judeo-christian monopoly on child genital mutilation? 😄

Only good Christians and Jews get to cut the penis.

Forum List

Back