BIden passes EO to allow abortions

Let's back up. When congress passes legislation, it's often unclear. Legitimate EO's are in fact instructions to the exective branch that the President runs on how to interpret legislation. Congress sees the EO and can say yeah, that's what we meant or, no, it isn't. In the latter case they can pass further legislation to clarify.

So this is true, but it's not that "Congress can still pass a law." The EO should be built on legislation and it would be their turn in the process.

The leftist courts saw Trump and started violating the Constitution, it's what you people are, fascists and racists

Backup yourself jackass, the insinuation was that the Chief Executive has unchecked dictatorial power by using EO's.

Jurists appointed by both parties routinely rule against the party that nominated them.

What language are you speaking? Show me the definitions of "moral" and "religious" in your dictionary.
Can you be moral if some people can vote and some can't?

Can you be moral and racist?

Can you be moral and a bigot?

Can you be moral if only some people can participate in society?

You can take your christian fascism and fuck it.

Can you be moral if some people can vote and some can't?

Can you be moral and racist?

Can you be moral and a bigot?

Can you be moral if only some people can participate in society?

You can take your christian fascism and fuck it.
Translation: "You embarrassed me and I'm angry".

Backup yourself jackass, the insinuation was that the Chief Executive has unchecked dictatorial power by using EO's.

Jurists appointed by both parties routinely rule against the party that nominated them.

LOL, you call me a jackass then don't disagree with what I said. I told you what legitimate EO's are. You obviously didn't know. You still don't, do you? Be honest. And you're a racist

Translation: No, no you can't. So, I'm deflecting.
You are an empty vessel and there are very few people here who agree with you.

I'd suggest you go find a different board that's a bit more of an echo chamber where folks will agree with you. You appear to have a hard time dealing with facts when they disagree with your version of reality.

You are an empty vessel and there are very few people here who agree with you.

I'd suggest you go find a different board that's a bit more of an echo chamber where folks will agree with you. You appear to have a hard time dealing with facts when they disagree with your version of reality.
Dude, you and your position on the original intent of the constitution reeks of white privilege that was written into the document. It established the white man at the top.

You just wouldn't post it because it's not moral or religious (unless you go to a white christian fascist church).

It prohibits them from banning abortions by trying a similar end run around states that occurred in 1973.
No, it doesn't.

"The president's powers are constrained because U.S. states can make laws restricting abortion and access to medication, and the executive order is expected to have a limited impact.

"What we're witnessing wasn't a constitutional judgment, it was an exercise in raw political power," Biden told reporters at the White House after quoting heavily from the dissenting opinion in the ruling."

In Friday's speech, Biden instead laid out how abortion rights could be secured by voters if they elected more pro-choice senators, and noted the Supreme Court majority opinion referred to women's "political power."

Dude, you and you position reeks of white privilege that was written into the document. It established the white man at the top.

You just wouldn't post it because it's not moral or religious (unless you go to a white christian fascist church).
Keep trying. Eventually you'll get good enough at the English language that folks will enjoy reading what you write.

LOL, you call me a jackass then don't disagree with what I said. I told you what legitimate EO's are. You obviously didn't know. You still don't, do you? Be honest. And you're a racist
See that's exactly what Jackass's do. In your case, a Kaz-Ass.

Which of these is an illegal action by Biden...

Biden will direct the Health and Human Services Department to take action to protect and expand access to "medication abortion" approved by the Food and Drug Administration, the White House said.

He will also direct the department to ensure women have access to emergency medical care, family planning services, and contraception, including intrauterine devices (IUDs.)
Interesting. He's trying to block attacks on the medication terminations, and the IUDs. As well as the contraceptives. I hope that will work.

Interesting. He's trying to block attacks on the medication terminations, and the IUDs. As well as the contraceptives. I hope that will work.

Well birth control was on the list of "next targets" for SCOTUS/GOP so I hope so as well

He is abridging the separations of powers. He is not a SUPER LEGISLATURE.
I dunno. It seems within his legitimate presidential powers.

This country works on checks and balances. Really, NEITHER the Justices' not the President should be deciding this issue, it's really a Congress thing.

But our Congress is entirely dysfunctional, and THAT is the fault of the political parties

So if one father "wants no part" then we can conclude in general that having a baby affects the father very little.

Wow, you're an idiot. I'm seldom this impressed, but you are the real thing. And you're a lush and a racist
“One father” ? “In most cases” would mean MOST fathers dufus

Forum List

Back