Biden Sells Our Oil

No, the point was completely the opposite. They (the Biden Harris Administration) want to get rid of fossil fuels and switch to electric cars. Either you are confused or just as much of a liar as they are. Gas prices will escalate because of this and you can quote me on that.
Yet fossil fuels remain the most consumed energy source.

First you said that the approval went to all companies within the United States and now you're saying it's global.

Yes, the companies licensed in the US bought it, and then they are free to do whatever they want with it, that is the way the law is written.

Yes, the companies licensed in the US bought it, and then they are free to do whatever they want with it, that is the way the law is written.

Again, you keep changing what you're saying unless you're saying that all countries or many countries buy oil, but I don't believe that's what you're saying. Is it just me or is anybody else having trouble keeping up with this fool?

Again, you keep changing what you're saying unless you're saying that all countries or many countries buy oil, but I don't believe that's what you're saying. Is it just me or is anybody else having trouble keeping up with this fool?
God you are ignorant.

It is just you, you are dumber than 2 boxes of rocks.

If a company has a license to operate in the US they can bid on the oil sold out of the SPR. The oil is sold via auction as is mandated by the law passed by the GOP Congress in 2018 and signed into law by then POTUS Trump.

The US dropped the ban on shipping oil overseas in 2015 and the budget agreement in 2018 directed the selling and loaning of oil from the SPR. Contracts are awarded to petroleum companies to sell the oil.
So; Biden didn’t know this?

What does it matter if he did or did not? Did it matter to you all the oil sold or loaned out from the SPR since 2015?
Sorry Moonie, we are not in a 'way back' machine. We are talking about today. Biden severely truncated our oil production, Putin was able to amass more $$ because of it, now we are suffering high gas prices when all Biden has to do is reinstate Trump's energy EOs. Instead he is choosing to diminish our strategic reserves which is having 0 effect on lowering gas prices at the pump. The idiot is a disaster, why do you defend this shit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back