Biden Sells Our Oil

Yeah, I don't know. It sounded good in the moment.

Truthfully, I don't think the SPR should have been tapped, but nobody asked me.

I agree with your last sentence 100%. Its purpose is not to bring down the price of gas

Trump played golf and stayed at Golf resorts that he either
owned or partially owned.Or was a previous guest therefore as
President was not billed.

But his staff was, the secret service agents were and then there was the cost of flying AF-1 around the country so he could golf.

Let me type this really slowly for you so maybe you will understand....

THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT SELL THE OIL. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SELLING OF THE OIL. ALL THEY DO IS AUTHORIZE IT TO BE SOLD AND THEN IT IS SOLD AT AUCTION. THE POTUS IS NOT PART OF THE AUCTION.

So,.. you don't think that's a bad thing in itself? Gas prices have sky rocketed and instead of helping out our economy and doing something useful he goes and does the worst possible thing he could ever do and authorizes the sale of our oil to another country and gas prices are going to go up even higher because of it.
How is it that a mentally challenged person such as myself can understand this and you can't?
so, you are another brain dead moron that thinks the president of the United States is running the auction when the oil is sold.

200.gif

The only thing that Biden runs is his big fat lying mouth and it takes a brain dead fool to believe otherwise.

So,.. you don't think that's a bad thing in itself? Gas prices have sky rocketed and instead of helping out our economy and doing something useful he goes and does the worst possible thing he could ever do and authorizes the sale of our oil to another country and gas prices are going to go up even higher because of it.

Well, first off he did not authorize the sale of our oil to another country. He authorized the sale to licensed companies within the US. What they do with it after that the US Fed Govt has no control over.

But, that aside, oil is global commodity, the price is not determined by where it is sold. Whether it is sold here in the US or in Europe or even China it will have the exact same impact on the price of gasoline in the US since the price of gasoline in the US is based upon the global price for oil

Well, first off he did not authorize the sale of our oil to another country. He authorized the sale to licensed companies within the US. What they do with it after that the US Fed Govt has no control over.

But, that aside, oil is global commodity, the price is not determined by where it is sold. Whether it is sold here in the US or in Europe or even China it will have the exact same impact on the price of gasoline in the US since the price of gasoline in the US is based upon the global price for oil

Last time I checked China wasn't within the US. Also remember that our pipeline was shut down a long time ago and as far as I'm aware it was never reopened. Our oil sources are very limited enough as it is and so if the fucking democraps are giving away the oil we already have, of course it's going to become more expensive! I'm not sure what's making you believe that it won't but you have blinders on.

Biden didn't sell shit. As much as I dislike the man, that anything released from the SPR left the U.S. is not on him.

"Once oil is released from the Strategic Petroleum Reserves, current U.S. law allows for companies that are registered to purchase it to then sell it on the market..."

To anyone.

Why U.S. Petroleum Reserve Oil Went Overseas
Well he approved the release. Stupid move because of a prior stupid move.

Let me type this really slowly for you so maybe you will understand....

THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT SELL THE OIL. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SELLING OF THE OIL. ALL THEY DO IS AUTHORIZE IT TO BE SOLD AND THEN IT IS SOLD AT AUCTION. THE POTUS IS NOT PART OF THE AUCTION.

That may be, so what is the point then in releasing our strategic oil reserves, which should be for emergency purposes, if it's just going to be sold overseas?

Last time I checked China wasn't within the US

Thank fucking Odin I never said it was. Let me try this one more time....

OIL IS SOLD ON A GLOBAL MARKET. WHETHER IT IS SOLD IN THE US OR IN CHINA DOES NOT MATTER, THE PRICE IS THE PRICE.

That may be, so what is the point then in releasing our strategic oil reserves, which should be for emergency purposes, if it's just going to be sold overseas?

The point was to lower the price of oil, thus lowering the price of gasoline.

I was, and still am, 100% against releasing it. But making up stories about Biden personally selling it to China is just fucking stupid

Thank fucking Odin I never said it was. Let me try this one more time....

OIL IS SOLD ON A GLOBAL MARKET. WHETHER IT IS SOLD IN THE US OR IN CHINA DOES NOT MATTER, THE PRICE IS THE PRICE.

Yes, approve the release was a stupid move

You didn't say either of these things before! Quit changing your story! First you said that the approval went to all companies within the United States and now you're saying it's global.

To China!!! From our Strategic Reserve!!!

Joe Biden reportedly exports 5 million oil barrels despite US gas prices​

Joe Biden reportedly exports 5 million oil barrels despite US gas prices

Why is this idiot not being impeached?

A large portion of the barrels that will be offered from the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve will likely be exported to China and India, traders said.
The US dropped the ban on shipping oil overseas in 2015 and the budget agreement in 2018 directed the selling and loaning of oil from the SPR. Contracts are awarded to petroleum companies to sell the oil.

The point was to lower the price of oil, thus lowering the price of gasoline.

No, the point was completely the opposite. They (the Biden Harris Administration) want to get rid of fossil fuels and switch to electric cars. Either you are confused or just as much of a liar as they are. Gas prices will escalate because of this and you can quote me on that.

Forum List

Back