Biden to Restrict Travel From India

Like they did to Trump will Biden be called a Racist for banning a certain group from entering the country?
Unlike Trump the ban isn't based on the color or religion of the people living there.
Unlike Trump there is a legitimate public interest in the ban.
The only problem with the ban is that it didn't start 12 hours ago.

Tell US when and where Trump restricted immigration or visitation based on color, race, or creed?
That you are so ignorant of recent history as to know nothing of this subject is both sad and expected.

But, little one, my role is not to educate you. Blame mommy and daddy.

Then go to google and search "trump Muslim ban" and educate yourself.

i googled it. There was nothing in there about any and all Muslims not being allowed into the United States. Teach me some more.
Obviously you choose stupidity and dishonesty over education. Enjoy your lies.

Like they did to Trump will Biden be called a Racist for banning a certain group from entering the country?
Unlike Trump the ban isn't based on the color or religion of the people living there.

Tell US when and where Trump restricted immigration or visitation based on color, race, or creed?
That you are so ignorant of recent history as to know nothing of this subject is both sad and expected.

You just admitted you lied.
And you just admitted you are too stupid to use google. Shame there.

Open your response with a clear lie and the rest is simply ignored.

Your ignorance is astounding. Trump stated (during a debate) that Muslims should be banned from the US, but he never had the authority to do so. What he did was pick select middle-east countries who didn't have accurate records of their people coming here and banned people from those countries. Most Muslims in the world were still allowed to travel to the US.

Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison tweeted that the Supreme Court “ratified Donald Trump’s ‘total and complete shutdown’ of Muslims entry into the United States.” That is a Trump quote from the presidential campaign. But his actual executive actions didn’t go that far.

Trump most recently issued a proclamation restricting certain nationals of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen and North Korea from obtaining visas to travel to the U.S. Certain Venezuelan government officials and their families were also barred.

The first five countries are majority Muslim nations, but that’s far from banning all Muslims.

In fact, in January 2017, the Pew Research Center estimated that Trump’s original executive order would affect only about 12 percent of Muslims in the world. That was when restrictions were also placed on Iraqi and Sudanese nationals, who have since been excluded.

I know you didn't read all of that, because by your standards, FactCheck opened with a lie, huh? :eusa_shhh:
Did I say ALL Muslims. As you ADMITTED his intent was for all Muslims but he BANNED THOSE HE COULD GET AWAY WITH.

None of those people were banned for any other reason than the religion they worship and the color of their skin.

You admit and deny in the same lie, sad.

Did I say ALL Muslims. As you ADMITTED his intent was for all Muslims but he BANNED THOSE HE COULD GET AWAY WITH.

None of those people were banned for any other reason than the religion they worship and the color of their skin.

The point that flew over your head is it had nothing to do with race or religion. A President can ban anybody he wishes for any reason he wants. As my link shows, the ban he put in place only affected a little over 10% of that religion and race.

Trump wanted to put the breaks on terrorism in the US, and most of the terrorists happen to be from the middle-east or with ties to them.

Biden on the other hand is using Covid as an excuse. Now normally, it would be an acceptable and understandable one. But nobody can tell me his concern is actually Covid when he's allowing tens of thousands of untested people to penetrate our southern border and busing them all over the country. Therefore with Biden, it has to be because of race.

The point that flew over your head is it had nothing to do with race or religion. A President can ban anybody he wishes for any reason he wants. As my link shows, the ban he put in place only affected a little over 10% of that religion and race.

Trump wanted to put the breaks on terrorism in the US, and most of the terrorists happen to be from the middle-east or with ties to them.

Biden on the other hand is using Covid as an excuse. Now normally, it would be an acceptable and understandable one. But nobody can tell me his concern is actually Covid when he's allowing tens of thousands of untested people to penetrate our southern border and busing them all over the country. Therefore with Biden, it has to be because of race.

Please. I got your point.
Trump banned people because of their race and religion.
Biden did not.

Everything else you said was just lies and excuses to pardon your own as well as Trump's racism.

Didn't Trump have a travel ban to China? and other travel ban's
So?

So was it racist?
Chinese isn't a race, Dumbass. :laughing0301:

Really, did you just learn that. I am truly impressed. No I not. Just because Chinese isn't a race does not mean people will not make racist statements against the Chinese people. They may not want to over generalize but focus on ethnicity. The different races is just a general term to keep it simple for you. Believing that there are only the major races that you learned in school last week is just keeping it simple for you.

Racist statements against ones ethnicity will be taken as a sign of prejudice.

If a black person and white person have a child. What race is he or she? China's ethnic makeup will make your head spin. yet if you make a statement they make take it as racist. Even if it does not match what in the books.

take your pointed cap off on the way out as it is on to tight.
Glad I could educate you on that. I got bored with your incoherent rant after the third sentence.
glad I could talk above your head

Biden did not.

Everything else you said was just lies and excuses to pardon your own as well as Trump's racism.

Okay, if Biden didn't ban them because of race and religion, why did he ban them?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. will restrict travel from India starting on May 4, the White House said Friday, citing a devastating rise in COVID-19 cases in the country and the emergence of potentially dangerous variants of the coronavirus.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said President Joe Biden’s administration made the determination on the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Trying to hide their racist tendencies behind Covid which is already in our country. Does it make any sense to restrict travel from India when the Dementia President is allowing people from South America to invade our country untested, and then bus them around the entire nation coast to coast? Obviously they don't care about any Covid spread, they are just racist against Indians.
Why are ALL of you white wingers so gotdam stupid?

The problem woth Trump's travel restrictions is that he ignored the other, much more important and effective recommendations given to him at the same time. This showed the world he clearly was not instituting the travel bans for safety, but rather to appeal to his white nationalist base.

This is not true in Biden's case. He has wielded travel restrictions as a last resort crisis measure while following the other more important advice of the experts.

Now, i know this simple set of ideas is far too nuanced for the shallow, happily dumb cultists. But it bore repeating anyway.
Gotdam! Hahahaha what a moron.

Immigrants seeking asylum are detained, tested and i presume inoculated. Travelers to the US must simply present a negative covid test no more than 3 days old prior to boarding, and as far as i can tell there are no quarantine procedures either, so I can only assume this is a precaution to keep the new double mutant strain from spreading here. It's a wise decision, that probably should have been enacted sooner. No news here. Next!

Didn't Trump have a travel ban to China? and other travel ban's
So?

So was it racist?
According to you, it was. Now, somehow, Xiden does exactly the same thing and it is OK. Hypocrite.
sorry I never said it was racist, my complaint was that it didn't work because of how it was done.

What was wrong with the way it was done? Don't paint yourself into a corner like that!

At least 45 other countries had travel bans before Trump. Feb 4 was when it was established when China had gave notice of the outbreak on Jan 3rd. The 1 month and how many travels from China and other countries who may have been infected? During the first month countries were reported cases.

2nd because the ban was just from those coming from China and specifically the providence in China where the outbreak occurred. It ignored the virus coming from other countries and other areas of China.

The large number of cases reported in NY is attributed to those come from Europe where there was no ban.

He eventually expanded it in March but it really was to late. Choosing certain countries to have a ban and ignored other countries even when they had reported cases (ie. United Kingdom).

Self quarantine and the obvious lack of any real testing can give those in power a belief that they are doing something and will lead to complacency. The ban just delayed enacting better controls

Yet with the number of infections that have been reported, it is hard to say that the travel ban worked.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. will restrict travel from India starting on May 4, the White House said Friday, citing a devastating rise in COVID-19 cases in the country and the emergence of potentially dangerous variants of the coronavirus.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said President Joe Biden’s administration made the determination on the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Trying to hide their racist tendencies behind Covid which is already in our country. Does it make any sense to restrict travel from India when the Dementia President is allowing people from South America to invade our country untested, and then bus them around the entire nation coast to coast? Obviously they don't care about any Covid spread, they are just racist against Indians.
Ssssslllooooooooowwww as a turtle calling for the halt, and all because it was more important to
"get at Trump" then stopping the spread and securing lives, when TRUMP halted China travel into the country. See, because Biden chimed in on that attack, he now was cornered in doing a travel ban himself, which is why the deadly long delay.
View attachment 485927
The interesting thing about the scare coming out of India is that the mutations there may have made the virus immune to antibodies which is what the ” vacines” are supposed to produce.. So by Joe being so slow on the draw as you say he may have placed the citizens in the states in jeopardy.. Now I always thought that a strong immune system would attack and crush viruses of this nature and that antibodies are the last line of defence to mop up or clean up after your body has faught it not the first line of defence... I am not a medical doctor but surely Joe should be getting the best advise from the top guys in their fields... If they knew ahead of time before us then Joe could have easily shut travel down or at least mitigated it so the threat was not as severe..
So called "Experts" are only as good as the info they have access to and if we have an orchestrated 1 voice media that parrots each other and restricts info and unique solutions (especially medical ones) & they restrict variety of views (ways of looking at problems and solving them) and restrict and limit sources of info, then the experts are kept in the dark- deaf dumb and blind to what remedies are out there that work, and many ideas on solutions to prevent things like what's happening in India. For all we know, the varient might have been tailored to them by China who have ccp ops working there.
This just proves your point in spades about needing a “ platform” like a rebuilt temple to get across another “ untainted” point of view that people can compare and see which holds truth and knowledge ( which is light) and which holds darkness( which is lies and folly)..In today’s age there is only one voice and if they have their way that is all there ever will be...The illusion of choice where there really isn’t one..
And this is exactly why people notice we are becoming more and more like the movie Idiocracy, as this causes the dumbing down of society.

Biden did not.

Okay, if Biden didn't ban them because of race and religion, why did he ban them?

Again, not my role to educate the incredibly stupid.

If you do not know the facts surrounding the topic WTF are you doing here attempting to discuss it?

Educate yourself. Then try again.

I use it all the time. Many times to back up claims I make here, unlike you.

But then, you are a proven lying sack of shit so Google can't help you.

Open your response with a clear lie and the rest is simply ignored.

Your ignorance is astounding. Trump stated (during a debate) that Muslims should be banned from the US, but he never had the authority to do so. What he did was pick select middle-east countries who didn't have accurate records of their people coming here and banned people from those countries. Most Muslims in the world were still allowed to travel to the US.

Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison tweeted that the Supreme Court “ratified Donald Trump’s ‘total and complete shutdown’ of Muslims entry into the United States.” That is a Trump quote from the presidential campaign. But his actual executive actions didn’t go that far.

Trump most recently issued a proclamation restricting certain nationals of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria, Yemen and North Korea from obtaining visas to travel to the U.S. Certain Venezuelan government officials and their families were also barred.

The first five countries are majority Muslim nations, but that’s far from banning all Muslims.

In fact, in January 2017, the Pew Research Center estimated that Trump’s original executive order would affect only about 12 percent of Muslims in the world. That was when restrictions were also placed on Iraqi and Sudanese nationals, who have since been excluded.

I know you didn't read all of that, because by your standards, FactCheck opened with a lie, huh? :eusa_shhh:

Wouldn't a "Muslim ban" mean all muslims, by definition?

At the very least, any "Muslim ban" would actually include the word 'Muslim", right?

Biden did not.

Trump banned all people from certain countries with a long record of fomenting terrorism. He didn't ban just muslims from those countries.

Oh, and the list was compiled by Barry Hussein so I guess he is a racist too.

Again, not my role to educate the incredibly stupid.

If you do not know the facts surrounding the topic WTF are you doing here attempting to discuss it?

Educate yourself. Then try again.

If you can't answer the question, simply don't respond or say "I can't answer that question."

I use it all the time. Many times to back up claims I make here, unlike you.

But then, you are a proven lying sack of shit so Google can't help you.
When I make specific claims I back them up.
When what should be common knowledge is disputed by you, the ignorant and stupid, not my role to educate you. You should have paid attention in school rather than spending your day trying to look up the teacher's dress. Your stupidity is not my problem.

If you know how to use the tools and are still this ignorant than that, my stupid apprentice, is all on you.

Forum List

Back